[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

Thanks for answering! Will be changing my spectres and I'm trying Dawnbreaker, so far it feels quite good on bosses.
"
Fire_Archer написал:
"
AshCraze написал:
Hi I'm new to POE. just started playing last 2 weeks. This is also my first post in this forums.
I"ve started playing as a skelly mage but got bored with it and stumbled with this post and I'm loving playing this build. But I think I have a lot to learn more about how to build the character properly so I hope you can advice me on some things. I think I just have some trouble killing bosses faster and some occasional killed within seconds without knowing what hit me. Cheers and more power.

POB:https://pastebin.com/tFmVrk0r

Make sure you are floowing the guide PoB - it has many skill trees that indicate progression.

First of all - you are using glancing blows - that means you are taking damage all the time. Get rid of it - you don't need it.

Then you have no Resolute Technique - that means you miss your attacks and don't even trigger relics. That alone should boost up your damage by like 70%. Judging by the PoB you have a decent damage. You just don't get to hit with it.

Take minion offence masteries accordingly to PoB in the guide.

As for protections

You lack endurance charges. Small cluster jewel with Rote Reinforcements or Enduring Composure can fix that for you.

Use flasks listed in the guide. You don't need Rumi - you are max block without it.

If you are confident in your Animate Guardian not dying - upgrade its gear.

Use one They of Tul specter. If you can't make one yourself - ask to borrow one in global 6666.

Thank you for a very quick and detailed response. I'll follow your suggestions asap. Cheers!
Alright you lot, its time for info post yet again.

This time I'm gonna tell you what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order.

But for real, you don't need to follow that, I just thought its gonna be useful to see my setup and maybe you can assimilate something for yourself.
Buttons!
Starting in with main skill bar.

Q button
Static strike. Easy enough - when I fight bosses or fat rares that don't die in one hit, or even if my Flicker is on cooldown - mash Q and run. Tagging an enemy give you 4+ second window to move away or move to the next pack or even flicker around with your static strike working. Often used.

W button
Flicker Strike. Your prime mobility. You can keep pushing the button or hold it down. I prefer pushing it multiple times as it leads your witch to walk over to the next target if its out of range. Often used

E button
Flexible slot/Panic button. Usually its reserved for Taunt totem. When taunt totem is gone - its reserved for Vaal Discipline. If I fight a hard boss, or even about to fight one - press my vaal skill beforehand to make it safer. Same works for totem. However, this slot can be left empty or used to track cooldown of your triggered spells ( can be handy if you wanna check if your bone offering working or lacking mana and doesn't trigger)

R button
Secondary mobility - reserved for flame dash. Get away from sticky situations, or move around the map. Often used.

T button
Reserved for Holy relics. In some off chance they die to reflect or if I'm swapping gear and need to resummon them. Used a lot early game, not so much later on. Can be easily replaced/removed.

Left Click button
Reserved for Steelskin/Guard skill + movement. Nothing special - everyone does it. Often used.

Middle mouse button
Rebound mine with `/~. Reserved for Focus skill that shocks enemies for 15% more damage when you have the ring craft. Used a lot on bosses and fat rares. Your typical steroids button - press it and you got the damage going.

Right click mouse button
Reserved for Summon Golem. Not that much often used - but may be handy if it dies mid boss fight, or if you need to summon it before the boss fight because golem is often dead, specially early game.

Now to the secondary skill bar

CTRL+Q button
Rebound to D. Reserved for Curse skill. This is another steroid button you press on high value targets for extra damage. Usually pressed along side with Focus skill. It used to be my Signal Prey button, till I figured out that Predator support is a massive bait and doesn't give you much damage.

CTRL+W CTRL+E CTRL+R
Reserved for your auras to recast them if you die or swapping gear. Not often used.

CTRL+T
Reserved for your third aura when you can fit it in. Before that - I use it to track cooldown of my triggered skills like bone offering.

And for those of you who are not interested in that here is some interesting clips I recorded recently.

Ubershaper phase 1 - tanking slam with no Taste of Hate and no Guard skil.

Ubershaper phase 2 - tanking slam and take no damage - work of They of Tul.

Ubershaper phase 3 - taking slam while standing in 2 shaper beams.

And as a bonus - all at once rolled feared with Hubris - deathless.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 21 июня 2022 г., 6:23:11
@Boss Fire Archer
Thank you for another helpful informations. Just some questions.
1. How do you run 4 aura/buffs. Do i need to increase my mana more? i thought enlighten gem will help but it did not.
2. How much do you usually earn running your farming strat? Do we have to fuly juiced maps to get decent profits from it?
3. I tried joining global 6666 to borrow tul specter but I cant seem to see people chatting there or I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks again and kudos to your helpful post.
"
AshCraze написал:
@Boss Fire Archer
Thank you for another helpful informations. Just some questions.
1. How do you run 4 aura/buffs. Do i need to increase my mana more? i thought enlighten gem will help but it did not.
2. How much do you usually earn running your farming strat? Do we have to fuly juiced maps to get decent profits from it?
3. I tried joining global 6666 to borrow tul specter but I cant seem to see people chatting there or I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks again and kudos to your helpful post.

1) 4 Aura buffs? I don't. I run Pride+Zealotry with Tempest shield. And later on I included Discipline with the help of Self-Control notable from cluster jewel. I did end up moving my gems around a bit to include enlighten still, you can always scount my charater with PoB using my forum name. This can give you ideas on what I'm experimenting with or how my gear is tied up together.

2) Ugh... I am pretty bad at that one. I don't 'farm' I'm just playing the game pretty much. I try not to trade at all, and if I do its usually big things that I randomly drop or farm from end game bosses.

There is a whole section in the guide about interavtion with league mechanics, but if you ask me - expedition is prolly the most profitable way of making money at any time in league. And this build is good at doing it too, even if undergeared.

The second one would be hardbringers - they always passively net me extals (with exalte shards) - but they also slow down mapping by a lot lot.

Heist can be good, but tedious. Delve - I have no clue how people make money of it, but this build is good for delving AND at farming delve bosses. Sim 30 is a bit of a gamble, but I make a lot out of it every time. Not in a form of money per-say, but in a form of mapping materials I might need - so I don't have to trade for it. Once in a while it drops exalts and some juicy rare clusters. But again - slowing you down because first waves don't do anything.

3) Not sure about that one - maybe you are doing something wrong. Seems active to me. You need to delete everything and type '/global 6666' in chat window. Keep an eye on the message - the chat might be full - in that case you won't get in and instead remain in w/e empty channel you are. You also maybe have global turned off in your filter.
Hey, I need advice on upgrades again :(
Even your downgraded POB has 4x my dps. Mapping is very strong though, running t16 very comfortably
I'm trying to get better clusters right now, and second cluster on top.
"
luca4k написал:
Hey, I need advice on upgrades again :(
Even your downgraded POB has 4x my dps. Mapping is very strong though, running t16 very comfortably
I'm trying to get better clusters right now, and second cluster on top.

Well that is because I have like 100 ex worth of gear AND showing out the bossing spek in the PoB. But you can do some upgrades still.

1) Awakened minion damage level 3 or more - gives you +1 to holy relic level - big boost.

2) Empower 4 - cost a lot, +1 to holy relic level

3) You can try using Meat shield, and better yet Anomalus Meat shield instead of AOE - will give you more damage but you gotta try it out. I like AOE more for mapping - swapping to meat shield for bossing.

4) You can try getting Vixens gloves with Vulnerability on hit. That might also cost a lot and only good for bossing. But you can try mapping with them. See if you miss the explosions.

5) And, of course, you can try getting +1 all gems on the weapon and Ashes of the starts. Those are big money sinks.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 25 июня 2022 г., 13:18:15
just craft this one :D nice build btw thanks ! (im on cyclone way)

Simulacrum 30/30 ez
Последняя редакция: shooter15789. Время: 25 июня 2022 г., 16:44:45
"
shooter15789 написал:
just craft this one :D nice build btw thanks ! (im on cyclone way)

Simulacrum 30/30 ez

So I was originally going to make a post about what I'm experimenting with featuring revisiting Skin of the Lords Keystones and making build more tanky at cost of some damage for lvl 100 pushing. But then this person came in. I looked at this build and was like

I hope you are wailingly jumped into the forum post of cyclone hater to commit internet suicide, because I'm gonna make fun of your build for content!

Okay lets go

So you wanna use cyclone, thats fine, but do you realize that your cyclone doesn't match your relic activation speed? Like if you just slap faster attacks on top of it, you get like 30% more dps from your relics? So its not even good for what you are using it?

And what is that craft on your weapon you are showing off? Minion attack speed? Minion cast speed? Both are not affecting your relics because they don't attack or cast. They trigger. With the set cooldown. So that is absolutely worthless.

Its as if some other guide told you that you need that mod to boost your own attack speed to match Cyclone with Relic activation, but you completely missed the fact you need Spiritual Command for that to work. Spoilers - it wouldn't help you that much anyway because matching Cyclone speed is a nightmare on its own.

Speaking of worthless - Scantum of Thought - costed you 3 passive points to take. You do have Animate Guardian in your set up. And if you are not using Garb of the Ephemeral on it (that makes you immune to crits) then idk what you are doing with your life.

You know where those passive points would be useful? To cap your block and get rid of useless Rumis. Its a unique flask, you can only use it few times till it runs out, leaving you without maxed block and without armour. I wonder how many times you died because of it. Cap your block, get regular Granite with Charge when you are hit, if you want armour so much.

Moving on. Predator support. I can go on forever on how bad it is. Its absolute garbage and should be replaced with Meat Shield for about the same amount of damage, but you don't have to press a button to mark your target, and it works all the time during clear, not just on bosses.

And what's up with your Auras? It doesn't seem like you can use all of them? I would assume skitterbots are there for PoB memes because removing them puts you out of negative mana reserve and gives just enough mana to trigger bone offering.

Forbidden jewels. I guess you could debate that getting Plaguebringer is 1 exalt cheaper than getting Bastion of Elements, but my guy, you didn't even cross 4k hp mark. That 10% damage reduction aint gonna do it when your total life is so low. 2k extra HP would help tho.

What you have there is a build that use nothing of what is suggested in this guide, but I hope you can improve it slightly for yourself if you read up and god have mercy on your soul.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 25 июня 2022 г., 23:39:12
Haha I didn't expect an answer like that !

I'm pretty new to the game and mostly followed your build and characters on poe.ninja !

Thank you for the few explanations I will look at all that, even if in the state I do not feel limited ! (simu, sirus etc easy)

NB : Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge of the game, but I would have liked to discuss with you especially on the use of the spiritual command because nobody uses it and I have no problem triggering. but nvm hf hf

Video T16 delirum if someone still want to look :
Скрытый текст

sry forget to disable mic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYMZnNBkqxw

Последняя редакция: shooter15789. Время: 26 июня 2022 г., 4:45:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация