Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
iParadoxG написал:
guys Guys GUYS!!! did anyone notice the implicits on the ruby and topaz flasks!!

Damn. Thanks for pointing it out. That's another huge nerf to those Flasks.
Getting +5% max res is basicly 20% less dmg (which is the current implicit) when you have regular 75% max. res. But you can no longer use it on top of already 90% max res to reduce damage further.
"
Ragganmore написал:
"
PraetorianMKII написал:
Well, flasks corruption make no sense to me, its at the same time more rng, nothing new and doesn't do what corruption usually does. At least make some corruption implicits / affixes reroll / brick from unique to magic flask with unique skin, not the lame "good luck on hitting 1 (3):21 on your perfectly crafted magic / rolled unique flask".

Veiled Orb is a strict upgrade as just spawning Catarina is easier than spawn her while also having Aisling T3 in research. That is, if the orb is a guaranteed drop.

Agree on the Flask part. It just seems lazy and player unfriendly. Removing deterministic upgrades with more rng.

No way is GGG gonna give us 100% Droprate for Veiled Orbs. Probably gonna be something like 5% droprate, if not less.

"
MLGonthorian написал:
“Flasks can be corrupted for -10 to 10%” quality.” Why would anyone do this when you can use a glassblower’s bauble to quality the flask to 20%? Are they saying they removed 28% quality flasks AND made quality max of 10%? This can’t be right… Although knowing the fun police ways of GGG, I wouldn’t be surprised.

You can Glassblower it up to 20% and then vaal for it to become 10-30% (basicly the vaal adds or subtracts up to 10% Quality from the current value of the Flask.
If that’s the case it’s even worse. They just took away agency again under their concept of everything requiring you to brick your item for a chance of making it better instead of having actual agency over making an item and choosing not to brick it. Why does everything have to be corrupted for it to gain any type of improvement? This whole concept of having to brick an item to get some minor improvement under the guise of “risk vs reward.” Is really annoying. Agency constantly being taken away is really disappointing if I’m being honest. Harvest being taken away was awful then they made even jewel implicit crafts being taken away and unique jewels in general taken away with multiple useful modifiers from the rare mod pool being taken away. It feels so lazy too because instead of working on making the mod or item better they just take it away or make it so you can only improve it by bricking it. I swear they design this game around literal masochists with these changes.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Последняя редакция: MLGonthorian. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 17:21:08
I think there will be a reward rework for betrayal in general. Everything known is moving elsewhere and we'll get new insane stuff (:

With the max resistance being on the flasks, there needs to be a pathfinder rework.

The vaal orb for flask is a nice addition for some gambling late, maybe we'll see some specific implizits... who knows...
I'm not a fan of the implimentation of the betrayal changes.

1. Essentially removing the function of the veiled chaos orb is a big nerf to mid tier crafting
2. The most Valuable reward dropping from catarina removes the need for a specific safehouse composition, making the league mechanic less interesting to use.

I hope Betrayal doesn't become a 'executa all then interrogate all until 100% Mastermind Intelligence' type situation because having no limit on the maximum number of masters in a map is great.
Also we are still waiting for the feature that prevents us from dying to randomly appearing mobs while looking at the betrayal board. I guess when the mechanic is dumbed down enaugh it doesn't matter anymore.
Последняя редакция: Jan23711. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 17:24:48
Will we still have access to old veiled chaos as something else from aisling? neat way to roll items especially with metamods
"
MLGonthorian написал:
“Flasks can be corrupted for -10 to 10%” quality.” Why would anyone do this when you can use a glassblower’s bauble to quality the flask to 20%? Are they saying they removed 28% quality flasks AND made quality max of 10%? This can’t be right… Although knowing the fun police ways of GGG, I wouldn’t be surprised.

What? your 20% flask can now be corrupted to be from 10% to 30%.
So you either loose big or win big. Yet another vision.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Colossal L on flasks. Make it +/- 20% to quality if you're removing quality crafts. Hope there's more coming because this is bad. Implicit change is a big nerf but understandable.
"
ibims111 написал:
"
MLGonthorian написал:

win big? Previously you could get +30 by betrayal craft with 100% chance, so where is this big win?
"
PraetorianMKII написал:
Well, flasks corruption make no sense to me, its at the same time more rng, nothing new and doesn't do what corruption usually does. At least make some corruption implicits / affixes reroll / brick from unique to magic flask with unique skin, not the lame "good luck on hitting 1 (3):21 on your perfectly crafted magic / rolled unique flask".

Veiled Orb is a strict upgrade as just spawning Catarina is easier than spawn her while also having Aisling T3 in research. That is, if the orb is a guaranteed drop.

It's sure that the drop rate will not be higher than 20%.
That's why he said "good luck". You know we are unlucky, don't you?
"
CaseyRybak написал:
"
ibims111 написал:
"
MLGonthorian написал:

win big? Previously you could get +30 by betrayal craft with 100% chance, so where is this big win?

I should correct your words cause it's sure to be 28% rather than 30%.
The only way to get 30% quality is to slay tons of rares and gamble the 30% quality hit the flask you want. Of course great unique flasks except taste of hate cannot have a 30% quality version.

But admittedly it is not very meaningful to most builds.20% quality is enough.

It's a pity that they didn't add any implicit mods to flasks, although ruby topaz and sapphire flasks will be almost changed back (but lose 10% res). Easier to reach 90% res but nerf the defensive builds.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация