Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Huh. Never used Aisling, too high a cost/time. Did use Veiled Chaos, a lot. It was fun. Will miss it.

Since I presume around 4 div now for suffixes cannot be changed + block mana + unveil life, I'll just run with less life for more of the character's lifetime. Life multipliers do less, so could free up some passive points for damage, I guess. Is that the idea?

Can't see myself vaaling many flasks, as I didn't bother with flask quality over 20% particularly, and alt/aug spam isn't my favourite craft.
betrayal + bestiary on the same map rip fps
i really dont like farm betrayal so this change is no good at all
i really like the removal of aisling of the tft
now remove vorici too
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 18:47:26
I'm not a fan of the Betrayal changes. It feels like a very hard nerf to a mechanic that already struggled to justify the time investment for people that don't sell crafts. Itemized Aisling was meant to improve that value, but this new teaser suggests there's no more reason to run neither Hillock or Aisling. Running Betrayal in 3.24 will mean allocating Intelligence Gathering into Safehouse/Catarina every single time and never running a single Jun mission.
"
lucca202 написал:
I'm not a fan of the Betrayal changes. It feels like a very hard nerf to a mechanic that already struggled to justify the time investment for people that don't sell crafts. Itemized Aisling was meant to improve that value, but this new teaser suggests there's no more reason to run neither Hillock or Aisling. Running Betrayal in 3.24 will mean allocating Intelligence Gathering into Safehouse/Catarina every single time and never running a single Jun mission.

Very simple. Just click right button of every Lv1, and click left button of every Lv2/3. With a double intelligence sextant, it only takes 1 to 3 maps for a Catarina run. If you care about the winged scarab just keep Lv3 in Intervention.

But it does become boring. What I'm thinking about is to add a type of lesser, greater, grand and exceptional blacksmith's stones, Armourer's Scraps, Glassblower's Baubles, pale chromatic orbs, and change Lv4 Aisling into veiled exalted orbs.

Corruption without special useful basetype can never be meaningful.
I believe the veiled orb thing is just not fun.
Will make good crafts more scarce to players that don't play a lot.

I liked flask at 30%. Why couldn't you guys just make a item for that...
I wonder who had this terrible vaal idea.
We can't change the quality after? Who will even do that then?
Did you wait for most player to quit the game to actually implement simple fondamental features like hold clic to apply something like fusing until run out or achieve maximum effect? Yes I'm upset because I clicked tens of thousands of times to the point it hurts... IT HURTS!
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
Последняя редакция: DesmoSaze. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 18:41:07
"
DesmoSaze написал:
Did you wait for most player to quit the game to actually implement simple fondamental features like hold clic to apply something like fusing until run out or achieve maximum effect? Yes I'm upset because I clicked tens of thousands of times to the point it hurts... IT HURTS!

So what do you want? GGG to not make the change.

Hey guys we didn't have something for years, so let's not put it in.[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Mousa_GGG. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 19:11:59
these qol updates are too good to be true
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
SnKArcbound написал:
"
DesmoSaze написал:

So what do you want? GGG to not make the change.

Hey guys we didn't have something for years, so let's not put it in.[Removed by Support]

There’s always [Removed by Support] that complains about literally any change they make good or bad. “I’m upset because I can’t continue to do something that I didn’t like to begin with.”
Последняя редакция: Mousa_GGG. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 19:43:14
Really hate how crafting is hit for the average player YET AGAIN.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация