Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

this is nice shit! but let us toggle them then, because some are build breaking ^^
"
heil_mods_ написал:
"
GoldShark написал:
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.

Most players do including me, I just straight up don't do pantheons after my first char.

Levelling is whatever. With proper levelling gear, you should be destroying everything in 3-4hours, especially if you actually ran acts 500 times. The level requirement for 5/0 awakened gems being 80 tho is ANNOYING.

Yeah true I simply don't do them ever, It's a pain in the bee doing them.

Although you are right and it is true about leveling with proper leveling gear and stuff, by the time you have a relatively considerable playing time, making more than 1 character per league already becomes boring and a procedure or if you hurry me a loss of time, The acts are no longer the attractive part of your game (Not couting new players) and in many cases, pre lv90 neither.

There are other games like last epoch that in a couple of minutes you are already in the end game and there is not so much pressure in doing secondaries, Diablo 4 you can directly skip the campaign if you have already passed it, and frankly I don't see any problems in helping in some way In this sense, for us, they already gave us Pantheons keep that upgrade on all characters across the league, something that neither you nor I do, it is appreciated to have, but it does not connect with the previously mentioned. I am not fan of skip acts in poe, but I don't like it much either, I already enjoyed it in the past and the only things I like about Poe is after act 10
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Yeah sure, do QOL changes and additions no worries.

But more importantly : NERF THE BOW META

Deadeye
Pathfinder
Lightning Arrow
Tornado Shot.

Thank you.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Последняя редакция: Senju_Hyoketsu. Время: 11 марта 2024 г., 8:09:44
Did the Necropolis contain ancient secrets for easier spectre maintenance?
Dude, where is the option to disable all MTX of other players? Why is it not even in game to begin with??
Miss Chris a bit ToT
Thats Awesome!
"
blvcksvn написал:
Please allow powers to be toggle-able, this bricks self-chill.

I need to stress this point. If you acquire the 50% reduced effect of chill on you pantheon Power this disables every new character from going this major pantheon+self chill.
Oooh, hoping for more love for altoholics... maybe alternate ways to level? It's way past time.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This a bitter sweet one as others have said. I guess for league play you can make a decision if you're going to do a self-chill build that league and work around it. But for Standard players, that's a bit of pain pill since you can't undo the choice.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация