What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

"
PANTHEONE написал:
So they nerfed enchants in 3.23 but adding charms. But now they say they will delete charms but enchants are not coming back. You might say they will add something else instead of charms in 3.24 but they also nerf something else.

we adapt and move on like time forward
There can only be one Box, and that is the BOX from HELL.
I love this league. But... the game will never be the same for me without rucksack...
Tbh I am pretty sad about charms disappearing.

At least twwt won't disappear but man that's sad.
Especially considering the spectres will still be around.
"
PANTHEONE написал:
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
PANTHEONE написал:
So they nerfed enchants in 3.23 but adding charms. But now they say they will delete charms but enchants are not coming back. You might say they will add something else instead of charms in 3.24 but they also nerf something else.

They have to do this otherwise the power creep will just spiral out of control, where's the fun in having the ability to 1 shot everything?

Who’s 1shoting? 0.1% of the players? Look at steam killing achievements, only 0.3% of the players are killing Maven

What a SURPRISE. :D 99.7% active players are still running t7 abyss cemetry. I am currious how can it be fun more than 3 days. Hope for some, hard not actually braindead league.
let us keep charms...i use 2 mana reservation charms on both my builds and need those to run my auras :(
Последняя редакция: Lyutsifer665. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 20:04:56
"
Hydralixx написал:
"
PANTHEONE написал:
"
Boltonsquads написал:

They have to do this otherwise the power creep will just spiral out of control, where's the fun in having the ability to 1 shot everything?

Who’s 1shoting? 0.1% of the players? Look at steam killing achievements, only 0.3% of the players are killing Maven

What a SURPRISE. :D 99.7% active players are still running t7 abyss cemetry. I am currious how can it be fun more than 3 days. Hope for some, hard not actually braindead league.

You know that if you don't like it you can just not engage with it, right?
Последняя редакция: DaedraMurderer. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 20:09:49
"
ClumsyParasite написал:
I’m sure it will be followed by another absolute banger.

That's some big cope. You should know by now that this is NOT how they operate. Buy a metamorph tab plox.
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
10/10 league
RIP my actual 1st and best league
garf

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация