What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

What will happen to That Which was Taken?
Missed opportunity to name the post That Which Will Happen...
I have to say this is L, one of the best league mechanics /league, should have def. tried to keep rucksack, ascendanies, charms in someway really cool stuff, along with the new spectre's amazing stuff. Dunno why you would not try to keep some form of this fun stuff.

Looking forward to live event to reveal necropolis and see what we going to get usually you don't add stuff cause it would be to powerful with the new expansion which is understandable but some of this stuff could be toned down and kept core, especially ruck sack.
Последняя редакция: momonami5. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 20:56:26
The league was ok, wasn't my favorite got boring with all the magic find and wisp maxing lol can't wait for next league
"
All Affliction exclusive uniques will be added to the core drop pool, except for That Which Was Taken (this change will happen in 3.24).

hoho nice, no extra layer of unnecessary player power for the core game.
Only things that are still missing are some adjustments to the lacking difficulty of the game to get it back on par with the current player power level, or just heavy expedition league like balance adjustments to the player power.

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Последняя редакция: Pashid. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 20:58:59
i'm not surprised charm was too much fun for the player right ggg?
skip league
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
zCurrency league incoming, Thank you Aff league you will be remembered
it really will be That which Was Taken.
Последняя редакция: hisage. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 21:05:03
nicee

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация