What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

Man, I was hoping the affliction passive tree would stay on the characters... That was quite the grind lol.
"All of your Tinctures and Charms will be deleted."

Ok how else am I gonna cap my suppress then KEKW
"my mana is gone..."
Guess that's the end of the build I used this league. Charms helped fix some of what it was lacking lol
Come on are you guys really taking away That Which Was Taken?
"
vladimirxk7 написал:
Come on are you guys really taking away That Which Was Taken?

I don't think they are taking away existing ones, right? Just not adding it to the drop table yet.. Hopefully they add King of the mists to the core game at some point, and bring back TWWT!
Glad it's not going core was to much currency for the game anyways. Market was overinflated cuz of that and hella annoying af like mirror at 1.2k divines LOL. Overall it was a great league mechanic with the charms and additional ascendancy tree.
What's happening to omens?
They're currently linked to the affliction mechanic.
Can we have them added to the ritual loot pool?
Damn, would be fun if TWWT could go core. It was a build enabling item.
Really fun to the few exiles that don't follow guides.

Would be fair give a buff to scion tough, if that's done. Cause c'mon, quite some those jewels where better than some (some) of the f* scion ascendancy options.

Actually, would be fair give a buff to scion right now.
Give it some more traits or weakened traits of the other ascendancys. 1 or two to each. Like, chieftain. Would hurt give scion the ability to get some elemental resistances from fire res?
Последняя редакция: fenixsemcinzas. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 23:02:46
I was really hoping to keep the trees and charms on standard... oh well, rip affliction :¬(
Nice. I got back into the league late so im missing out on quiet alot so far but im excited to see what the next league provides.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация