What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

kek
BEST league in a LOOOOOONG time. This def needs to go core...
Really going to miss those Wildwood Rucksacks
soo the wisps will survive :Đ
"
iParadoxG написал:

how convenient of GGG to delete only charms, and tinctures.

it happened last league too and is happening again. Why is GGG letting market manipulators get away with it?

i dont think theyre letting people get away with it.

i could have told you within 1 minute of seeing the leagues content that the ascendacies were not going core and would be deleted after the league, therefor the charms and tincs were also either gonna be useless space wasters like our nets/league stones or they would just be deleted. the twwt jewel massively watered down the importance of picking an ascendancy, obviously bad for the game long term, more than likely not going to go core but as a unique jewel that exists and can be socketed into a normal jewel slot the existing ones would obviously remain legacy and go to standard.

like i said i knew this within a minute of looking at this content. so did the people who bought tons of twwt jewels.

ggg didnt do something that let these people 'get away with it', ggg did what obviously needed to be done in terms of ditching some mechanics and letting other things go legacy. they correctly predicted what ggg would do and then used that knowledge to create a market position for themselves, ggg arnt catering to them or enabling them, ggg are making smart design decisions and these people are predicting that will happen and using that information for their own economic advantage.

thats fundamentally how free market economies work. if you walk into an office full of traders for big banks, what do you think theyre doing? theyre buying and selling based on predicting future events.
that was a really cool league, i think the ascendancies and the twwt jewel were awesome to have for a league and i think they would be bad long term so awesome they were added, awesome theyre being removed, everyone i know had a really good time.

on the whole i think a big win for poe, paid the price a bit in terms of devaluing the feel of certain chase items... yeah, thats not so good but hey, sometimes you got to live a little right? its just a game and sometimes you got to let the hair down, burn a bit of capital for some immediate hedonism.

im looking forward to not playing anything as degenerate and loot bribed as this league for at least a few years i hope :D

im gonna put in a +1 for the little rucksack tho. if we can have some content in the next few expansions that brings that back as a perm feature for all characters that would be awesome, its rly nice to have a separate holder for your carry around items, scrolls, box rolling orbs, gem swaps etc.
Последняя редакция: Snorkle_uk. Время: 13 марта 2024 г., 21:45:51
Add the rucksack as a QOL MTX to the shop, i'll buy it be it 20$ or 30$ be my guest, but i want it back Q.Q
i don't post often - but when i do it's coz the rucksack was the hugest QOL ever
"
Morinmeth написал:
"
All Affliction exclusive uniques will be added to the core drop pool, except for That Which Was Taken (this change will happen in 3.24).

This has two interpretations. Either TWWT never goes core in any way, or it does, in some short of loot from a new boss or something. Can we get a clarification?

it has 1 interpretation if you understand what core drop pool means. And aren't participating in wishfullness and hoping that the obvious isn't the case.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Removing the best league dropped since Sentinel. Damn... L

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация