1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
sYkoDe4d написал:
wonder what the 4 new Flasks for the new Leagues are.

Yeah me too, as flasks are very important in PoE gameplay, it's totally not a side or minor change. Can't wait to try this out.

Thx Chris and GGG for the good work. keep it up !
IGN : @Morgoth
Последняя редакция: Morgoth2356. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:26:50
The decision regarding legacy uniques is basically GGG saying they don't care anymore about Standard/HC.

I'm moving to Domination so I'm fine with it, but it's still a very poor decision, imho.

Rest of the patch notes look badass, can't wait to get my hands the new tree!
Wow
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
The "Sharp and Cruel" and "Sever the Hand" quests in Merciless now offer rare items as rewards, rather than Skill or Support Gems.

why you take away my support gems to give me useless shit :(
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Nice devaluation of items, skills, builds and also nice devaluation of time people spent (now wasted) on their builds and time to get their expensive items.

We've got probably a different point of view in this case but a negative remains a negative in my book.

On the other hand, new areas are always nice and the rest sounds good too, but got still some FU/Love U feelings about the new major patch, so dunno :/
- Best Signature Ever -
absolutely terrible decision to keep legacy uniques in the game.

i'm very disappointed :(
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Maybe near Blood Magic there are some nodes that reduces life reservation of auras.

Btw, is there a final pasive skill tree posted anywhere?
IGN: GiveMeEpix(i may be AFK) or
SpectralAxeThrower
PM me if i dont answer you
"
XDementia написал:
IN MY OPINION the decision regarding legacy uniques is basically GGG saying they don't care anymore about Standard/HC.

I'm moving to Domination so I'm fine with it, but it's still a very poor decision, imho.

Rest of the patch notes look badass, can't wait to get my hands the new tree!

there ya go , i fixed it for ya :D
Последняя редакция: khemintiri. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:28:22
Legacy uniques...

Kaoms heart worth 500 ex next year
It's quite annoying to see GGG saying "hey dummies, you don't know what you're talking about please check the final tree".
Well, if you could only let us see it..
I don't get why the big mistery towards it when they already released the full patch notes. It's gonna be hard not to judge these changes when we don't have access to the reason why you made them.
All in all, great patch and like others said, historical moment right here.
GG GGG.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация