1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
viniciusxis написал:
It's quite annoying to see GGG saying "hey dummies, you don't know what you're talking about please check the final tree".
Well, if you could only let us see it..
I don't get why the big mistery towards it when they already released the full patch notes. It's gonna be hard not to judge these changes when we don't have access to the reason why you made them.
All in all, great patch and like others said, historical moment right here.
GG GGG.

^
"
BestUsernameEver написал:
Nice devaluation of items, skills, builds and also nice devaluation of time people spent (now wasted) on their builds and time to get their expensive items.

We've got probably a different point of view in this case but a negative remains a negative in my book.

On the other hand, new areas are always nice and the rest sounds good too, but got still some FU/Love U feelings about the new major patch, so dunno :/

I think a lot of people that might have asserted that the game wasn't actually in Beta despite the Beta status just found out that the game was, in fact, in Beta.
omfg :D

+1111111111111111111111111
IGN: WildTortillaFart
"
Nallenbot написал:
"
Nice devaluation of items, skills, builds and also nice devaluation of time people spent (now wasted) on their builds and time to get their expensive items.

We've got probably a different point of view in this case but a negative remains a negative in my book.

On the other hand, new areas are always nice and the rest sounds good too, but got still some FU/Love U feelings about the new major patch, so dunno :/

I think a lot of people that might have asserted that the game wasn't actually in Beta despite the Beta status just found out that the game was, in fact, in Beta.

It's funny how mad people get at a large balance patch
mega lol
"
60% on Auras. I see no way how anyone could still go Blood magic in the skill tree, there is absolutely no way. You guys really haven't thought this through huh?

In the finial tree there are notable passives behind blood magic that will help you out.

"
It's quite annoying to see GGG saying "hey dummies, you don't know what you're talking about please check the final tree".
Well, if you could only let us see it..

This isn't possible because the on site passive tree is tied directly to the in-game one, so they can't and never have, pre-released trees.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Последняя редакция: Silva. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:32:13
"
Nallenbot написал:
"

my time was not beta (maybe your time has no value 2 u at all), and this goes for other players too, on the other hand poe needed a lot of players and their time (and also money) to gain some success.

now do your math :)
- Best Signature Ever -
Последняя редакция: BestUsernameEver. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:32:12
for aura

where is the Determination?
IGN: cowshut
the worst has happened, legacy items... well i thought the community was heard on this after the announcement, this direction = bad :( rip
Hardcore only, cause yolo :)
Последняя редакция: miektwo. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:33:29
love these changes so much. Alot more build diversity incomming

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация