1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
Some of the rarest Unique items can now only drop from end-game Maps.

Taste my tears. TASTE THEM. FEAST ON THEM!
"
Chris написал:
I'll repeat for clarity - Blood Magic is stronger than it has ever been now that the auras are so powerful and you can mitigate their costs so much.

Don't mind them Chris. They will whine no matter what.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Nice!!! Ill be back to poe
Bayern des samma mia
"
Chris написал:
"
Blastrophe написал:
So when balancing auras did you just completely forget about BM passive or am I missing something?

When you get a chance to see the final tree, check out the notable behind BM.

Will do :)
How about determination? increased mana reserved but don't increased %armor???? WHAT???
"
Chris написал:
Collating, writing and checking those Patch Notes took about 20 hours!

Regarding the comments about Blood Magic, there is a new Notable passive gated behind it that multiplicatively reduces the reservation cost of auras.

and you are a very beloved man right now Chris <3 Worth! is what you can tell yourself ^^
rip dual wielding cleave with ele dmg gem
ign - FancySneakyDevil
alot of ppl can`t wait for release here!!!greet`s from croatia!!!!
Rum...rum
"
The experience equation has been changed so that the minimum experience you receive when too high or too low level is 2% (before it is split among the players). This means that farming non-Map areas until level 100 is actually plausible now.

Lol. Anyone has an idea what the highest level of non-map is? Because unless it is at least lv70 then this change means practically jack shit. lv86-lv94 players will still be forced to level in lv70+ maps.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"You now can't use an Orb of Fusing on a fully linked item or a Jeweller's Orb on a fully socketed item."
This change seems quite stupid, I sometimes break my 3 Linked shields or 4 Linkeds so I don't link some skills specifically. I think this should be only on 6L/6S or 5L/5S items

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация