1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Legacy items... looks like the same big mistake as 1.08 items in Diablo II. Not very wise imo.
There are six new Unique items that can drop in either challenge league, plus one that can only drop in Domination and one that can only drop in Nemesis.

Added 11 new Unique Items, three of which are designed by our community and eight which can only drop in the Domination and Nemesis leagues. Six of those eight appear in either challenge league, but there's also one that is exclusive to each league.

Which is it?

Otherwise it looks like a great patch. Half my builds are nerfed though :(
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
woot cant wait for tomorrow!!
"
Synchrotron написал:
Really? As if it wasn't enough having many Legacy items in this game already, now you go further and add a ton of extra ones, specially the fucking Kaom's Hearth and Shavronne's!?!?

Are you guys retarded or something? I regret having spent my money on this phony company full of stupid developers. The irony is that now I would rather play D3 after the expansion hits instead of PoE.

And you spent how much? And D3 + Expansion costs how much?
legacy items ... kidding me? ofc all those alpha players knew about it in the beggning and bought their OP items before all of us...
ign: ALLRAUDER
60% manacost for each auras? srsly? :c
IGN: LegendaryVasyaTriNogi
-
Последняя редакция: 1451815. Время: 6 янв. 2023 г., 23:00:53
"
Synchrotron написал:
Really? As if it wasn't enough having many Legacy items in this game already, now you go further and add a ton of extra ones, specially the fucking Kaom's Hearth and Shavronne's!?!?

Are you guys retarded or something? I regret having spent my money on this phony company full of stupid developers. The irony is that now I would rather play D3 after the expansion hits instead of PoE since Blizzard will fix the loot system, remove the AH and there will be no Legacy items bullshit there.

Well fuck off back to D3 then.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Nivlo написал:
RIP Auras :(

RIP Solo Players....everything will be a blitz/rush now that many do not enjoy.
awesome as always..!
can't await this big release

thx for this epic masterpiece..! ((=

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация