1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Aura change sounds like a GIGANTIC nerf to solo play.
Последняя редакция: Jakabov. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:41:09
"
Hodari написал:
"
Galtrovan написал:
"
Hornet85 написал:
Wait, aura cost is increased, but Purity effect is decreased?

I was under the impression that all Aura will be buffed due to the increase cost, which is why that struck me as odd as it was nerfed instead.

Could just be a typo as a result of 20+ hours spent writing those notes when he's already sleep-deprived from trying to get everything else ready?
Purity is a pretty insane aura, Some people run it JUST for the +max resists & they dont even care much about how it actually provides resists, thats how OP it is =P
Looks so cool!

Except for the legacy items that I honestly think will hurt you guys in the long run even considering that they dont exist in the new leagues.

Also, I would like to have maybe 5-months leagues. 4 months is too short imo. Otherwise Im happy :)
The new Ground Ice looks awesome. :D
ING Infuriateground
"
legacy items ... kidding me? ofc all those alpha players knew about it in the beggning and bought their OP items before all of us...

this, disgusting behaviour

standard is now like NL in d2, a bloody dumpster POS league no one will play

and 60% aura costs ..... haha do you clowns even play the game? who the hell will use BM now? Might as well remove it from the tree and items
Amazing and interesting changes, can't wait to try out the new leagues. This is what I like most about PoE, every big patch it's like playing a whole new game!

So hilarious reading angry comments about legacy items from jealous kids who thing it matters in their life if someone else can have them but not they. (I don't own a single one of them)
Последняя редакция: Kinne. Время: 22 окт. 2013 г., 8:43:13
Not sure what the fuss is all about with the legacy items if they only exist in the legacy leagues.
awesome job! cant wait!

keep going!
Good job GGG.

Love the fact so many whiners bemoaning GGG for making changes to their game. Oh wait their game? Yes. It's great to see so many people of the community are invested in it, but it was in BETA. Now it's 1.0 we still play for free!

For 7 years in the making I don't doubt that they have a plan and aren't wanting to screw it up with release. So much to balance and yet they turn out an awesome list of changes.

Get used to changes people because this game ain't standing still and in my opinion that is what makes it exciting. New build diversity. New skills. Fresh content.

Good stuff GGG. Keep it up for the years to come.
Those who are worried about Legacy item, I believe the dev has discussed in the past that a patch to fix all existing item would take 20 hours or something along those line.

GGG could very well still plan to do that, but perhaps not everything at once (patch 1.0 + 20 hour legacy item fixing).

Lets just wait and see what the dev plan for legacy item before everyone lose their cool

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация