1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
Jakabov написал:
Aura change sounds like a GIGANTIC nerf to solo play.

Increased the monster life bonus per additional player by 25% in Cruel and 50% in Merciless.
OMG! Exalted patch! :D
youtube.com/c/elgamerviejuno [] twitch.tv/elgamerviejuno [] trovo.live/elgamerviejuno [] twitter.com/elgamerviejuno [] steamcommunity.com/id/elgamerviejuno
"
Jakabov написал:
Aura change sounds like a GIGANTIC nerf to solo play.
Did you also notice they increased the HP of monsters for parties? I could say that parties got nerfed too.
60% for all the auras is too much :x

that makes it hard to run a single %-based aura when lvling up without any additional mana/reduced mana reservation.

those auras should better be awesome!

Also I'm still disappointed that we have no information at all about the patch/release process.
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
"
legacy items ... kidding me? ofc all those alpha players knew about it in the beggning and bought their OP items before all of us...

Trust me we had no idea, we haven't had any pre-existing knowledge on this patch.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
Metronomy написал:
Could just be a typo as a result of 20+ hours spent writing those notes when he's already sleep-deprived from trying to get everything else ready?
Purity is a pretty insane aura, Some people run it JUST for the +max resists & they dont even care much about how it actually provides resists, thats how OP it is =P[/quote]

yeah now no one will use it! just aint worth 60 FRIGGIN percent of mana

these clowns have no idea how to balance a single thing in the game, they should leave it up to the players

i am so mad i waited this long for this stinkpile of a release, saying all will be fine at end of beta. but i sure as hell know it isnt. nerfed items, legacy items, aura costs to high hell ... hahahaha
"
Chris написал:

Some of the rarest Unique items can now only drop from end-game Maps.

As a non mapper this makes me sad. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
apparat07 написал:
"
Nivlo написал:
RIP Auras :(

RIP Solo Players....everything will be a blitz/rush now that many do not enjoy.

I played solo, and I will play solo again.
Had none char above ~65Lvl, so had none with 7 auras even close, so.... 60%? Waiting for pasives tree to see, how to get to 2-3 auras and still be able to play.
"
rflynn74 написал:
There are still no uber spawns in game, when are we going to get some creative interesting things to do aside from farming docks and maps?

Chris- ADD UBERS IN GAME, I've sent you ideas on this before. It would make game environment fun.

Stop trying to add shit from other games that weren't even good.

This game has Exiles, which are harder rare mobs that drop far more loot. It also has leagues which make it harder (Nemesis mods). If you don't want to farm docks all day, DO MAPS.
gief new passive tree O:
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация