1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Patch 1.0 is not out yet...

Ready...
Set...

...24 hours to deplete the supply of chaos orbs to try making a legacy Kaom's

GO!!!!!!!
"
Reedman написал:
Not sure what the fuss is all about with the legacy items if they only exist in the legacy leagues.

+1

Since they are confined to the legacy leagues I see no problem with them at all.
IGN: Arrows_and_Morality

A man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man
HOW WILL TEMPEST SHIELD BE AFFECTED BY THE AURA CHANGE?

I HAVE A TEMPEST SHIELD + HASTE + GRACE SHADOW, I WILL HAVE TO DROP HASTE IF I CANT RUN THEM ALL.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Последняя редакция: Brjann. Время: 16 нояб. 2013 г., 7:13:06
As an owner of these "Legacy items", I must say that I do not think it is wise in terms of balancing. Stat- and wealthwise. This game is better off changing ALL the items, not just the freshly looted ones. I'd gladly see all uniques the same, even if that means losing my 999% Facebreakers. ;)

Other than that. Good to see Path of Exile is finally having it's big day. Don't give us error 32, and all will be fine. Good work!
Loving all the whining and crying.

Please keep it coming, thanks.
"
Silva написал:
"
legacy items ... kidding me? ofc all those alpha players knew about it in the beggning and bought their OP items before all of us...

Trust me we had no idea, we haven't had any pre-existing knowledge on this patch.
I dont have any OP items, you sound like you dont have any too. We all knew koams was being nerfed, it was announced (as well as the announcement that many items would be rebalanced)
legacy items will fuel rmt and jsp for months but who cares

could you please make it so that rerolling unique requres chaos orb instead of divine? who would EVER reroll low lvl unique with divine orb wofth 30 times as much?

please!

btw. aura changes mean solo play is actively discouraged.. no surprise
Can someone please explain to me why having these legacy items is such a big thing. They are in no way necessary to make really really good builds. They are more like a luxury to have than a necessity. If you really think that kaoms or shavronnes is the only way to play endgame maps you just lack imagination imo.

I salute you GGG! I have played this game a lot and pretty much done everything. This is like a proper fresh start. I am very excited to see how to make new great builds with the new aura mechanics, the new passive tree etc.

Great Job!
"
The new Ground Ice looks awesome.

Best fucking part of the patch! :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация