1.0.5 Patch Notes

I really don't know why some of you guys are having trouble my CoC is fine but once more mine was not a ST / Quillflurry CoC type.

I tested the ST version of it just about now and it was still pretty good I haven't tested the cyclone version of it however a friend who has one did and he was doing fine still using

Discharge
EK
Cold grasp

With no troubles. Still the same thing

Still the same DPS

Things still died in a heartbeat. Yada yada.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
leighferon написал:
the only thing this changes for danmaku builds is less EK put into ur link for cast on crit. replace 2 ek with coldsnap and storm call. ull get more utility and dps with shock stacks....also less worry about reflect. u will also become a shock stak mobile freeze mine.

it doesnt hurt makus that much, in fact by getting power charges and freezing enemies u will double ur survivability.

The whole reason it was named the Danmaku build was because of all the EK "bullets" flying out all over the place. By switching 2 of them for coldsnap and stormcall, you basically kill the spirit of the build.

Not that there's anything wrong with doing that if you enjoy the outcome, mind you. Just something to put into consideration before you say how much it 'hurt' the build.
"
"
estu87 написал:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

0.01 second cooldown. It's pretty negligible.
Последняя редакция: WarTornPanda. Время: 8 янв. 2014 г., 22:47:08
nothing on maps but hey buy our transaction, well not becoming a supporter this patch either till maps fixed. Ill keep holding onto my money
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
RIP blinding flame totem.

Maybe searing bond will be a viable totem choice now?
I still don't see a reason for anyone to use punishment.
Upon further testing and experimentation, my cyclone CoC is fine. Only needed to reroll socket colours and switch one gem.

My "Power Pulser" on the other hand (power siphon-GMP-CoC-FP-FP-FP), is RIP build. Will need a serious overhaul. How about some complementary regrets and gem levels GGG? ;)
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
Have the limit in trade be at least 10 minutes and allow more people in the channel!
"
Robert_Paulson написал:
Upon further testing and experimentation, my cyclone CoC is fine. Only needed to reroll socket colours and switch one gem.

My "Power Pulser" on the other hand (power siphon-GMP-CoC-FP-FP-FP), is RIP build. Will need a serious overhaul. How about some complementary regrets and gem levels GGG? ;)

change 1 FP for arctic breath, and another one for something else ;)
"
"
Illypsus_BLoB написал:
Another nerf on Puncture? I mean, first the bleed percentage is stealth nerfed. Then % increased physical damage doesn't affect the bleed (like similar damage % affects chaos and burning). And, % increased DOT damage doesn't change the tooltip for Puncture's bleed at all. Now the bleed procs armour both on the initial hit and the bleed. While this puts it in line with how fire and chaos degen has been working, those degens can be increased by % increased damage of their elements, unlike puncture.

I don't know where you're getting this information from. Increased physical damage and increased damage over time do affect the bleed from Puncture. Armour has no effect on physical damage over time. Puncture wasn't "stealth" nerfed - the patch notes for 1.0.2 stated that some damage over time skills had been rebalanced.

Hi Daniel, and thanks for replying. Firstly, both increased physical damage and increased damage over time do not affect the tooltip damage of Puncture's bleed at all. There have been some attempts by players trying to test this out, but because the initial hit is already on a range, the common consensus was that while Increased DOT does affect the bleed, increased physical doesn't. While you have clarified that it does, is it not a very very simple thing to let the tooltip be updated? After all, unlike Ignite, all the tooltip has to show is the percentage of the inital damage hit.

I misspoke on the armour part, I meant to say endurange charges.

Lastly, while the patch notes did mention that some dot skills were rebalanced, the majority of the patch notes concentrated on viper strike, poison arrow and ignite. Since there is a small finite number of skills that were affected, I think it was a little indigenous to not list out the skills that were indeed affected. I also had anecdotal experience after that patch (since I only started my puncture build after my Burning Arrow ranger was nerfed by the ignite changes) where the values on the Puncture gem in-game were the same as the old values on the wiki, and only noticed a difference in the tooltip numbers about 2-3 weeks ago.
"
shdwknght написал:
3 seconds is nothing...... why cant you just make an ingame posting board or something? trading in this game is freaking awful. I got like 8 tabs worth of crap in my stash and i cant even sell it because its so tedious and annoying, and most of all, boring.

I hear ya.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация