1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
Cuddlepaws написал:

The Puncture values have been like that since 1.0.3, the wiki just did not update it most probably because nobody used it anyways. I've noted it by that time that Puncture was pushed down by around 2-3 levels in its DoT progression which isn't really that big of a deal relative to the other DoT rescaling.

Really? Because I remember quite distinctively that the early levels of puncture still correlated to the wiki numbers, though memory is obviously not the most reliable thing. Could it be that only further progression was affected?
Freeze Mine now deals damage, increasing as it goes up in levels. It always freezes and the freeze duration is longer than the damage would normally cause.

Nice for pvm, but way to keep fucking up pvp

And how about some pvp info sir?
i really have hoped that Punishment will be viable. i think that toying with numbers (like with searing bond) will not fix it as the very core of this skill is.. counterproductive. better fix: reflect 'unmitigated' damage, not dmg after mitigation. done. because now the more likely to take hits player (or minions) is the tankier/evasive he is. so dmg reflected goes down due to player mitigation. result with these numbers or without them will be simply miniscule dmg reflected

reflecting 'pre-mitigation' would fix it at least for armor users. adding ele-reflect portion would also not hurt

cold mine is a crude fix, but better than nothing. kinda expected 'skill cannot proliferate' as this would (brutaly) fix all issues with chaining freeze to bosses
"
mvm199 написал:
Freeze Mine now deals damage, increasing as it goes up in levels. It always freezes and the freeze duration is longer than the damage would normally cause.

People who play ARPG's for PvP make me chuckle, the one freaking genre where PvP shouldn't even be a factor and the same people clamoring for it. /smh
"
sidtherat написал:
i really have hoped that Punishment will be viable. i think that toying with numbers (like with searing bond) will not fix it as the very core of this skill is.. counterproductive. better fix: reflect 'unmitigated' damage, not dmg after mitigation. done. because now the more likely to take hits player (or minions) is the tankier/evasive he is. so dmg reflected goes down due to player mitigation. result with these numbers or without them will be simply miniscule dmg reflected

reflecting 'pre-mitigation' would fix it at least for armor users. adding ele-reflect portion would also not hurt

cold mine is a crude fix, but better than nothing. kinda expected 'skill cannot proliferate' as this would (brutaly) fix all issues with chaining freeze to bosses

Unfortunately, it can't really be done, reflect on enemies works with mitigated damage too and it works very well even with lower numbers... the problem is enemies mitigate nothing and we do. Also, our health and dps are exactly the inverse of enemy health and dps.

Yes, cold mine is still exploitable and it became a more generic skill, what's the difference between it and putting mine support on cold snap now?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics написал:
"
sidtherat написал:

Unfortunately, it can't really be done, reflect on enemies works with mitigated damage too and it works very well even with lower numbers... the problem is enemies mitigate nothing and we do. Also, our health and dps are exactly the inverse of enemy health and dps.

Yes, cold mine is still exploitable and it became a more generic skill, what's the difference between it and putting mine support on cold snap now?

tested with my summoner. test was/is a bit off because i use necro aegis with lioneyes shield (high armor) but still. in perfect conditions it was difficult to see ANY healthbar movement at all. and i leveled it to 18/12% kinda hoping that someday.. nope
"
Zederok написал:
"
mvm199 написал:

People who play ARPG's for PvP make me chuckle, the one freaking genre where PvP shouldn't even be a factor and the same people clamoring for it. /smh

why shouldnt it? lol keep your asinine comments to yourself
This is utterly absurd. I just made a CoC Ranger after three days of experimenting and buying items with currency. All wasted for no reason. I admit, the spam was intense. However it wasn't to the point of over powering. Is it computing power or lag? couldn't be because my experience playing with my ranger was flawless with no lag. I think this is nothing more then a tool to get players to use other skills and stop build spamming CoC. There are so many different ways to make this still work without Nerfing to the point of uselessness, 1.5 million builds.
The Collector (DeathZStalkerZ) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/511550
IGN: WrechedArrow, DeathsFoot
Последняя редакция: GooberFH. Время: 9 янв. 2014 г., 2:45:16
"
"
estu87 написал:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

It is a nerf, you can't cast 50 EKs with a single split arrow cast anymore.

20% increased chance to cast might make up for the loss idk I don't even play the build.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Последняя редакция: Kenzorz. Время: 9 янв. 2014 г., 2:47:37
Well after testing and reading the feedback here about multiples of the same gem, I have to say CoC just had most of the fun aspects taken out of it.

Why the stealth nerf to multiples of the same spell GGG? Couldn't document the most important change to CoC in the patch notes?

The support is now useless with lightning arrow, split-shot, and anything else with LMP/GMP.

The rest of you people who keep parroting "only a .01 cooldown" no, that is not only what it is.
1)That just happens to be the only part of the nerf that made it to the patch notes.
2)You are failing to comprehend how the skill worked before with any AoE attack.
-If my attack skill and attack speed only allowed me a single attack once every second, being able to get multiple casts on every simultaneous hit meant doing respectable dps. Now in 1.05 that same single hit will cast the spell ONCE per my attack. CoC users are not typical dps, they don't have a tree full of attack buffs, and at the same time they also lack and significant spell damage buffs. So let me break down how a typical 5L looks:

(Attack Skill)[Less than average damage, few passives supporting it, no mana pool to lvl it]
(Cast on Crit)
(Life Leech)/(LGoH)[Necessary for reflect/lack of defense in build]
(Damage spell)
(Damage spell)

So those last two spells are the only place any real damage is coming from. Few skill points spent boosting spell damage and no sockets left in a 5L for any extra support gems. This is why EK was so popular with CoC, because it is one of the few spells that has high base damage on its own, so many people went with two of those.

So the only way CoC does any damage is by getting off many of the same spell casts in as short a time as possible. What needed to happen here was for COC to at least "queue" spells up based on number of successful triggers and then space them .01sec apart, not restrict players to using single target rapid fire skills.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация