The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

yea might be possible. I dont care much for rarity though, 90% of all rares dropped are vendor fodder.
Have you calculated your max burn dps vs curse immune res capped foes?
Ign: Ohjeahx
As far as the mf goes, now I am not sure as I had some great solo map runs last night.

As far as I can tell as long as the main blast's burn kills the rare/boss we still get the bonus.

I like to keep around 100% rarity on all chars just to keep things interesting, tho its much easier on casters compared to weapon users.
Hi I'm about to start my first scion and watching all the videos around this one actually captivated me. Quick question, who or where does searing touch drop? Since it seems likes its a level 13 item it seems like I can use it as a low level and never change my weapon again. I wanna try farming it if possible. thanks
Unique drops are random, theres no way to farm for one.

To start this build you really need at least a few exalt to pick up the 20% q gems you will need and at least a 4L searing touch.
so the only way to get a searing touch is by buying it from a player? and what is an exalt is it exalted orb?
something that crossed my mind: if you can kill almost anything in 1-3 charges, couldnt you also use fireball?
Well yeah but the build is set up for one blast and one long burn to kill things. If you are shooting fireballs at a target, burns are not going to get to go the full duration before the next one hits. Next you will need at least LMP and you will lose one of your other supports, and every one in a 5L is basically mandatory. Next mana may be an issue as we really drop a blast and run while everything burns, we do not need to be able to channel constant mana output tho it is possible with clarity.

You can use firestorm in parties with excellent dps where are u not getting many fireblasts off if need be, but its a HUGE step down in damage. What I do is keep a flame totem-fcasting-gmp-added chaos in my boots for party play. Its great supplemental damage on bosses and such, and also great for picking off annoying stragglers left after mass ignition death of a group.

In 6-man 75-76 maps I do with my guild, I can still one shot entire packs and rares with 1 larger stack flameblast. Its pretty impressive.
Последняя редакция: kuromahou. Время: 22 февр. 2014 г., 23:56:24
I have been playing around with this build, and have 1 suggestion.

For those who are running a carcass jack instead of Kaom's heart, getting eldritch battery, MoM and arctic armor boosts defenses much better than grace + determination combined. Not to say that MoM acts as buffer for all kinds of damage, while grace/determination only mitigates physical damage.

Of course drawback is that in 50% regen/no regen maps we can't use arctic armor, but otherwise arctic armor is so cool it eats up so much damage and makes us even tankier. And even when we can't run arctic armor, MoM mitigates damage quite a lot.

Level 78 at the moment with 4.2k life and 1.9k mana. Running discipline + clarity, which leaves 900 free mana, more than enough for MoM. Thinking of adding vitality too, but doesn't seem required because build is already so tanky.

Imho, this is a tankier alternative if we don't own a Kaoms. Its really fun to see a pack of voidbearers or titty bitches firing at you, and u just stand there taking no damage :)

Using following tree :

Gear used :

Скрытый текст
Please ignore the fire trap, was experimenting something

"
nightblade157 написал:
I have been playing around with this build, and have 1 suggestion.

For those who are running a carcass jack instead of Kaom's heart, getting eldritch battery, MoM and arctic armor boosts defenses much better than grace + determination combined. Not to say that MoM acts as buffer for all kinds of damage, while grace/determination only mitigates physical damage.

Of course drawback is that in 50% regen/no regen maps we can't use arctic armor, but otherwise arctic armor is so cool it eats up so much damage and makes us even tankier. And even when we can't run arctic armor, MoM mitigates damage quite a lot.

Level 78 at the moment with 4.2k life and 1.9k mana. Running discipline + clarity, which leaves 900 free mana, more than enough for MoM. Thinking of adding vitality too, but doesn't seem required because build is already so tanky.

Imho, this is a tankier alternative if we don't own a Kaoms. Its really fun to see a pack of voidbearers or titty bitches firing at you, and u just stand there taking no damage :)

Using following tree :

Gear used :

Скрытый текст
Please ignore the fire trap, was experimenting something

can you post a video of yours i like watching ppl play and i'm still new and trying to figure out which build i like best

btw anyone have a high quality flameblast thyre so rare and the ones ppl link me are like super expensive

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация