The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

currently trying out this build. Really like the concept. 100% ignite chance is really cool, since ignite is pretty damn powerful. Looks better than EA build bcoz EA cant reach 100% ignite (caps out at around 85 i think)
Последняя редакция: nightblade157. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 8:24:51
In my chest I use cold snap+prolif+increased aoe+increased cold.

Helm is auras.

Boots I have been playing with different things, currently a flame totem+gmp+faster casting+added chaos for ele reflect maps and parties.

Gloves is 4R - cwdt lvl 4 - enduring cry - immortal call - leveled increased duration (considering switching to molten armor, not sure which would be more useful yet).

Obviously 5l staff fb-inc burn-conc-prolif-chance to ignite, all 20%.

Sitting at max resists (cept chaos) and 3550 hp. 45% armor reduction, yes I know its low with only 24% armor boost from passives, but as OP made clear this is a run and burn build :)

Also I used fire trap in my searing till about lvl60 and it was awesome, maybe I can switch the cold snap or the flame totem to a 4L fire trap for reflect. I wish fire trap was blue so I could just swap it for fireblast on reflect maps :) Cold snap is fantastic, but, if you let your blast go on frozen mobs they shatter and do not ignite.

The only times ive died on this char is in parties getting sloppy with big channeled booms. Solo 2-3 stacks are more than enough for everyhting but in parties I like to show off =)

Currently lvl72 (fastest char Ive ever leveled, started on sunday I think!), at 71 I one shotted dual 69 spider map blacksmiths quite easily. Initial blast took em down to half, the reset to full, and the ignite finished them off from there. Flameblast was only lvl16 :D 1300 avg damage on fb atm. And I am still not wearing my 15% spelldmg/15% fire damage neck or any fire rings yet.

For new league I am going to lead with a double flame totem mf for farming and leveling gems, then make another one of these fb scions. I love it :D

Current gear:
Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: kuromahou. Время: 13 февр. 2014 г., 9:17:43
how about a 4 link searing touch with searing bond + inc burning + remote mine on switch to deal with reflect?
Hey, Really cool build :). I was wondering if you would recommend it for new leagues? It seem seems like a easy build to run in the upcoming 4 month leagues, but how much do you rely on Searing Touch for dps?
i'd say its pretty much mandatory because it doubles the ignite dmg and increases flameblast's initial dmg by around 150%. Not to mention it boosts every single support gem used for flameblast in the build by +2. And a q20 flameblast/chance to ignite/EP seems required for doing consistent dps.
Yeah I'll be starting the new league with MF summoner or dual totem build that is cheap and easy to gear for farming, then roll a more complex gear dependent character after.
I'm currently leveling a build similar to this one (w/o searing)and i can't decide if the 2 10% increased burning damage + 0.2 life regen nodes are better then the regular 6% fire damage nodes located on the way to immolation. What do you guys think?
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
"
Passionlz написал:
I'm currently leveling a build similar to this one (w/o searing)and i can't decide if the 2 10% increased burning damage + 0.2 life regen nodes are better then the regular 6% fire damage nodes located on the way to immolation. What do you guys think?

Raw damage 6% fire are better, however increasing only burning is fantastic since does not mess up with reflect. Additionally regen si very nice since it is the major life sustain in this build. I personally prefer the burning side but it's up to you.
IGN: Std -> Hossina (lv100 Scion)
Talisman -> Voltaxina (lv96 Ranger)

GMT +1, Central Europe
Here is my current tree at 75

Next I will probably grab the 2 0.2 regen/burning damage nodes, then the dot boost/1% regen nodes by IR.

Or I could go right for Path of the Savant and get some spell damage, cast speed, and mana.

I haven't decided yet.

Currently doing alch'd 70-71 maps and 74-75 in a party with few issues, tho some 74-75 bosses like vaal (rocks fell on my head and killed me) are still very difficult.
the total 0.4 life regen gained by grabbing both the nodes is almost negligible (only 20 life regen with 5000 total life). Plus the more fire dmg the initial blast does, the more the burning dmg the ignition will do.

The 1% life regen and DoT node near iron reflex is pretty good though.
Последняя редакция: nightblade157. Время: 15 февр. 2014 г., 4:39:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация