Join up the Scion starting nodes please!

"
tehosiris написал:
plz bliz i need Iron Reflexes Resolute Technique and Chaos Innoculations, but meni meni pointz, must link, i maek pitition
k tnx
really
leave the passive tree alone
don't like the passive trees? play 'insert ruined blizzard title here' instead!
gl

take a look at the trees provided - nothing to do with RT/IR or CI. Linking up the nodes will not affect scion's dominance in terms of keystone proximity but will at least promote the usage and build diversity of other classes on top of increasing access to the attractive notables/nodes. Would you instead rather scion be nerfed?

Such arrogance and a mightily condescending tone, which is consistent throughout your posting history. Disgusting. And a streamer to boot. Horror of horrors.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
helo i can f5 very fast too
i'm glad GGG won't ever give in to whiners and these dumb suggestions or petitions
asking to simplify passive tree progress is like asking blizzard entertainment to make their games more complicated
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Последняя редакция: tehosiris. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 7:43:21
The only thing I dont like about this solution is it basically means you ARE a Scion anyway since you went through their start.
is there a proper scientific name for when you post the exact same fucking topics with the exact same content but get shot down by the community, and then have someone more well-known and accomplished posting the exact same thing with everyone immediately jumping on his dick?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/698064

these things also happened countless of times on the league of legends subreddit

obviously I agree with the topic btw
Beyond league.
@Metronomy; Finally a comment by someone who uses his brain.

classes are there so they actually have a _TINY_ edge over others, most of these is resulted from the nearest keytones;

Marauder: Enemy Crit Multiplier Reduction

Duelist: Master of the Arena

Ranger: Ballistic Mastery

Shadow: dinky chance for status effect nodes (SUKZ YES EVERYBODY KNOWS)

Witch: 3*10% Flask Effect

Templar: Weapon Elemental Damage (+no pants hopefully your next crusade will be for king and TEMPLARZ)

Scion: Nothing orginal, free pick from generic stats

It is absolutely pointless to drag your personal butthurt or celebrity (lol) status of 'high horse and i know what im saying', what you are suggesting would be bad for the game, not everyone wants to be a Scion with a different skin and noone is forced to be a Scion at all.

TLDR:
bad idea
@Sampudrinker
Последняя редакция: tehosiris. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 8:02:34
"
Metronomy написал:
The only thing I dont like about this solution is it basically means you ARE a Scion anyway since you went through their start.

Well, you're not completely a Scion because you can't get access to all the starting nodes from just the one you traveled to, but generally I agree.
same name in-game
"
SEXYSUPERSATAN написал:
is there a proper scientific name for when you post the exact same fucking topics with the exact same content but get shot down by the community, and then have someone more well-known and accomplished posting the exact same thing with everyone immediately jumping on his dick?

Probably the fact that Invalesco is proposing a thought solution, arguing about it and not just throwing out too lines of "Why is Scion better seriously ???" ( it is already much better than a random QQ thread @"this BS is OP nerf it right away" ) helps a lot for that, as he often does.

"
It is absolutely pointless to drag your personal butthurt or celebrity (lol) status of 'high horse and i know what im saying', what you are suggesting would be bad for the game, not everyone wants to be a Scion with a different skin and noone is forced to be a Scion at all.

why would that be bad ? You don't have to go through it if it was implemented and it would probably still not be the best solution for most builds imho.
I don't think that it would make the Scion part of the tree OP or anything that would make everybody go there, it would eventually unlock couple of nodes for some builds.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Metronomy написал:

I agree that that's not ideal, but would you rather everyone be a scion instead?
Also, there is at least still a difference in terms of leveling and progression. In the current state of the tree though, aside from joining up the nodes, the only other way would be to nerf scion drastically and halve ALL starting nodes, notables as well as the circle of life.

"
tehosiris написал:
@Metronomy; Finally a comment by someone who uses his brain.

classes are there so they actually have a _TINY_ edge over others, most of these is resulted from the nearest keytones;

Marauder: Enemy Crit Multiplier Reduction

Duelist: Master of the Arena

Ranger: Ballistic Mastery

Shadow: dinky chance for status effect nodes (SUKZ YES EVERYBODY KNOWS)

Witch: 3*10% Flask Effect

Templar: Weapon Elemental Damage (+no pants hopefully your next crusade will be for king and TEMPLARZ)

Scion: Nothing orginal, free pick from generic stats

TLDR:
bad idea

Always interesting how a thread that can be created and intended for the best will still eventually end up being derailed by an insolent poster.

Aside from your tasteless and pathetic jibe, you may have a point with the 'some classes have a tiny edge' over others (although I disagree with some of the examples). Nevertheless, this 'tiny edge' would only be applicable if you compare between non-adjacent classes: E.g. Templar vs Shadow, Witch vs Ranger, Shadow vs Duelist, Ranger vs Mara, Duelist vs Templar. The Scion can access easily all the so-called 'class-specific advantages'. On top of that, you're wrong with the scion not having any edge, which I have bolded. The scion has 6 'edges' which it has easy access to:

1. Harrier
2. Path of the Savant
3. Shaper
4. Path of the Warrior
5. Sentinel
6. Path of the Hunter

I also bolded another statement that I disagree with. There is an element of coercion to be a scion in the current state of the game. Come up with HC-compatible skill trees for any other class which are better than scions and we'll talk.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
tldr
time to rename game to path of standardvalesco
gl with thread, nice guy :-)
@Sampudrinker
"
tehosiris написал:
tldr
time to rename game to path of standardvalesco
gl with thread, nice guy :-)

You seem to be a really nice person arguing/talking with ...

=/
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация