[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

i have 3ex worth of gcp + chaos.
i'm itching to spend it on something, but what?

i have 80% resists.
i have 2k life after auras, but i've only died in merciless act3 to cremetorium piety and a flicker strike rare with like 7 stats plus it's blue mob entourage.
(I swear that flicker strike rare was wearing a cape, blue tights and a 'S' on it's chest.)

i have 5L chest for LA.
do I need a 5L bow for Elemental Hit? If so, what 5th gem to add since i have the Blood Magic tree node?

I also havent done maps yet altho i have the Lab waypoint.
How much harder are maps than Merciless Act3?

edit:
or maybe a 5L bow to run 4 auras/Reduced mana?
Последняя редакция: Pi314. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 17:15:20
"
Pi314 написал:
VenatorPoE,

when u update your OP, can you put a little blurb as to what changed from the previous version?

i kinda liked the version #'s u had at the bottom of you guide.

Whenever an actual change has been made to the OP, I post about it in the thread (I make a "reply"). The rest of the times, it is just checking through if everything is still fine after the latest patch, so I can update the thread as still-working-in-the-latest-patch (AKA "up-to-date-build"). It also gives good insight into the fact that I am very active in maintaining the thread. A lot of other build threads are long forgotten and often misleading with the content.

However, your response gives me an idea. I could add a spoiler in the end with something like "Most recent updates", and list if anything has changed the last time I marked the thread as updated.

Suggestions about this are welcome.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Pi314 написал:
i have 3ex worth of gcp + chaos.
i'm itching to spend it on something, but what?

i have 80% resists.
i have 2k life after auras, but i've only died to merciless cremetorium piety and a flicker strike rare with like 7 stats plus it's blue mob entourage.
(I swear that flicker strike rare was wearing a cape, blue tights and a 'S' on it's chest.)

i have 5L chest for LA.
do I need a 5L bow for Elemental Hit? If so, what 5th gem to add since i have the Blood Magic tree node?

I also havent done maps yet altho i have the Lab waypoint.
How much harder are maps than Merciless Act3?

You should post all your gear really; stating you have 2k remaining HP and 80% resists is something you are expected to have anyway.

5L is enough for LA. You don't really *need* a 6L. 6L is purely optional and luxurious. For EH you don't need a 5L, a 4L is perfectly fine.

As for how hard the maps are - level 66 maps are extremely easy. If you can roflstomp Lunaris Temple to farm (and as an LA character you should do that), 66 maps are going to pose no problem. Do take care not to roll some annoying mods like Temporal Chains or Enfeeble. While you CAN do all map mods, some mods are just plain ANNOYING. I prefer straight-forward mods like 50% regen, X chaos dmg per sec, patches of burning ground, more magic mobs, etc. As you move towards 67, 68 and higher maps, it slowly becomes harder, but you just have to get used to the types of maps - once you know their approximate layout and types of monsters, or simply put, once you know what to expect, it is not hard at all.
"
Nephalim написал:
If anyone is interested:

LA DPS with my ele thicket: 2956 3.75 ASP
LA DPS with 172% PD 19 % IAS lionseye glare: 2662 3.82 ASP

Is that your tooltip LA DPS? If so DAMN that's crazy, mine is around 800-900 and I melt through everything almost as fast as I can run...
IGN: Dmillz
I decided I'm going to switch to HC and this will be the build I'm gonna try! I have a lvl 81 shadow in SC but I feel like moving to HC now.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Anyone interested in Iron Grip keystone, please check out this post in a nearby thread in the Marauder section.

I just wrote this, and I'm looking for more opinions about it. If anyone can show me if I did anything wrong; please do.

Once it is settled and done, I will make a giant thread about Iron Grip (just like the Iron Reflexes thread, which was found incredibly useful by many players).
Made some test by myself few weeks ago and yes, that's how i feel IG work.
hi, im currently lvl 61 and in the beginning of act 2 merc. Having quite a hard time surviving :p, my hp with Grace,Wrath, and Anger is 1.2k and i was wondering how i can raise my hp? thanks

heres my equips:

and the build im currently using is: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA6tFHEXHRjbGS4ZtBo4IWAn7Si1KaUshTIJMok6UkCgQapDnFBQVElWBFfiWGNZ81oaW69fP2BLYIhhUmqTcql07XTxd-V463rvfNmGYIzPjX6QCpBVmy2euZ_Lp4SsqrZBt7a53b6nwBrG2M2Y1I_cgt0N3sbfv-cK51LqYuw47w7vTvIv8932SPcy-Ov6sfzF
Well only your Armour and Belt have HP. You've got to get HP on rings, amulet, helm, gloves, and if you didn't use Blackgleam you would also get HP on quiver.

As for the build, you took pretty much zero HP nodes. Fix that!

The DPS is nothing if you are not alive to keep shooting the arrows.
"
Dmillz написал:
"
Nephalim написал:
If anyone is interested:

LA DPS with my ele thicket: 2956 3.75 ASP
LA DPS with 172% PD 19 % IAS lionseye glare: 2662 3.82 ASP

Is that your tooltip LA DPS? If so DAMN that's crazy, mine is around 800-900 and I melt through everything almost as fast as I can run...

Yes, thats my tooltip dps w/o auras.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация