[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

Blood Rage!

For the purpose of this demonstration, lets say it is medium level and inflicts 3.9% of HP per second as Chaos damage. That is also the average value (4%, 3.9%, 3.8% being all the three possibilities).

Inner Force = 3.9% * 1.3 = 5.07%

You would get damaged for 8.87% of your max HP per second without any chaos resistance (-75%). With 0% chaos resistance, you would get damaged for 5.07% of your max HP per second, and with 75% chaos resistance you would get damaged for 1.27% of your max HP per second.

This build gives you HP regeneration of 4.4% of max HP per second.

Now you can judge yourself whether to use or not to use Blood Rage.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
nice gear, im not sure i could deal with 25-30 less movespeed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Drakem написал:
ill link my gear. my spec is my own for now but its not completely different to what u see here.

if i run la / lmp / fa / wed i do over 4k with no auras up. my la / chain / gmp* / fa / wed / loh has about 2750 dps with auras on ( wrath and anger). i have around 4.3k hp and full 80 resis. only -20 ish chaos but it works for me

im currently tryin to purchase an ias quiver and a much better ring then the ghoul loop. ATM i need the dex from my neck so if i can get a light quiver or another onyx or dex ammy with better stats that too would be a big upgrade

Well, your bow is worth at least 40 exalts..
It's definitely insane, however it still has lots of room for improvement. It's nowhere near 40 exalt.
IGN: Dmillz
So idea. Swap Blood Magic gem for Mana Leech.

Just off that alone, it'd reduce a Lighting Arrow from crazy 262 per cast to 131.

Using the current gear I have, assuming I have a 6L, I'd hit for around 190-575 damage per hit in a LA, or 382 average.

This would let me recover about 11~ mana per target witha 3% mana leech, which isn't maxed. As long as I regularly hit 12~ targets, I'd have no mana issues and 12 targets isn't that particularly hard using Chain.

If, for whatever reason, I don't use Chain, then it's only costing me 57 mana for that at I hit for 765 damage per target on average, letting me leech 23 mana off. This means 3 targets and I regen all mana, which is even easier to do.

So thoughts?
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
Mana regen is not instant, that's the key point here. LGoH is instant.

If you are using mana; you want to use it on % based auras, not on LA.

It is either a waste of potential or you render yourself unable to keep shooting LA consistently. There is a reason not a single LA build uses mana as the main LA resource...
But do we really need that much resource drain in attacks when one shot usually kills all whites in one to two hits anyways? This is what I've experienced in Docks Merciless with my average gear.

Mana leech with only 164 Int at lvl 64 gives me 48 Mana/s + 7 base mana regen. That's enough to sustain firing 1 LA per second before Chain.

Does it get that much worse later that firing off only 1 LA per second becomes that much of a detriment to my safety?

"
evantide2 написал:
But do we really need that much resource drain in attacks when one shot usually kills all whites in one to two hits anyways? This is what I've experienced in Docks Merciless with my average gear.

Mana leech with only 164 Int at lvl 64 gives me 48 Mana/s + 7 base mana regen. That's enough to sustain firing 1 LA per second before Chain.

Does it get that much worse later that firing off only 1 LA per second becomes that much of a detriment to my safety?

oh man.. wished u didnt say mana leech was viable.

now wanting to run blood magic gems so i can do Hatred aura
Alright, so going with that mana leech thing, I ended up with this build:

Mana Leech

It's paper DPS isn't too good because of low ass attack speed, but it's able to maintain a steady fire rate of 1 6L Lightning Arrow per .95s and still be in the relative clear as far as mana goes. The damage per Lightning

The 6L for this would be Faster Porjectiles + LMP + LGoH + WED + Chain + LA.

It'd use Hatred + Purity off mana and run Wrath/Anger off HP. Possibly thinking of adding Clarity so I can fire more LAs because regen goes up.

I think that, at this point, it becomes a conversion build instead of a straight elemental damage build though.

Max Mana in this build ends at just slightly under 600 after nodes. % Auras consume half the mana, leaving me at 300.

6L LA costs 86 mana per shot, meaning I can fire 3 of those suckers rapid fire before I need to wait on regen.

Natural mana regen is 15/s. Mana Leech cap is 75/s. Total is 90 mana per second, leaving the consumption at a stable amount as long as I don't meet stupidly strong mobs.

This would also give me the option of not having to save LA for groups of 3+ mobs as I'm not casting from HP and just hitting 5~ targets is enough to set me at the leech cap.

Последняя редакция: evantide2. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 20:29:13
Mana leech will fall off in maps. 66 maps are not a challenge, but as you progress to higher level maps, you will find it much better to use BM gem instead.

EDIT: plus you lose at least 1 flask slot on a Mana flask. You could try to fix this little issue by using a Hybrid flask, though.
Последняя редакция: VenatorPoE. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 20:45:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация