[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

So i was thinking of buying a mainly physical bow. would that work with this build? It has 98-235phys dmg and 11-23 cold dmg. I also have blackgleam quiver which is why im considering high physical bows.
how would the weapon elemental damage nodes and support gems work with this?
"
Nephalim написал:
"
Dmillz написал:
"
Nephalim написал:
If anyone is interested:

LA DPS with my ele thicket: 2956 3.75 ASP
LA DPS with 172% PD 19 % IAS lionseye glare: 2662 3.82 ASP

Is that your tooltip LA DPS? If so DAMN that's crazy, mine is around 800-900 and I melt through everything almost as fast as I can run...

Yes, thats my tooltip dps w/o auras.

running what support gems?

im curious here because that doesnt seem that high to me
"
Drakem написал:

I was running LA->FA->WED->life leech->LMP->item rarity at the time.

replacing item rarity with added lightning my dps w/o auras is 3668. with auras its 5436.
Im one level away from inner force and wrath is level 19 , anger level 17 so i expect it to go up a bit.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Последняя редакция: Nephalim. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 1:02:46
I'm going for the hc, tanky bm support gem build and should I aim for all armor? or armor/eva or es or what?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
Nephalim написал:
"
Drakem написал:

replacing item rarity with added lightning my dps w/o auras is 3668. with auras its 5436.
Im one level away from inner force and wrath is level 19 , anger level 17 so i expect it to go up a bit.

thanks for replying... is this considered alot?? if i run that same set up i do a tonne more damage then that
"
crazy4u написал:
So i was thinking of buying a mainly physical bow. would that work with this build? It has 98-235phys dmg and 11-23 cold dmg. I also have blackgleam quiver which is why im considering high physical bows.
how would the weapon elemental damage nodes and support gems work with this?

A mainly physical bow would be fine, but you wouldn't be using its full potential, therefore wasting it.

You would get all of the physical converted into elemental with LA and Blackgleam, pretty much, at an even ratio. If your Blackgleam is a 50% roll, you would gain 49-117 base fire and 49-117 base lightning, which would then be normally modified by any elemental %, projectile %, attack speed...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Drakem написал:
"
Nephalim написал:
"
Drakem написал:

thanks for replying... is this considered alot?? if i run that same set up i do a tonne more damage then that

im not sure what the baseline is, can you post your gear and build?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
ill link my gear. my spec is my own for now but its not completely different to what u see here.

if i run la / lmp / fa / wed i do over 4k with no auras up. my la / chain / gmp* / fa / wed / loh has about 2750 dps with auras on ( wrath and anger). i have around 4.3k hp and full 80 resis. only -20 ish chaos but it works for me

im currently tryin to purchase an ias quiver and a much better ring then the ghoul loop. ATM i need the dex from my neck so if i can get a light quiver or another onyx or dex ammy with better stats that too would be a big upgrade
Последняя редакция: Drakem. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 11:59:44
Curse you and your 6L awesome bow!!!!!
Question about Blood Rage. Do you guys think this is a good alternative to Frenzy? I haven't tried it yet (going to on my lunch break) but it seems like using Blood Rage to keep Frenzy stacks up and using Elemental Hit for single target would be best of both worlds? There isn't a whole lot of stuff I can't kill in the 12 seconds Frenzy lasts. Also this way I basically have perma-Frenzy stacks just from killing shit with LA.
IGN: Dmillz

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация