Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

first of all
thx to creator of this build its really good build
atm im 46 nemesis

and i have a question when should i go for blood magic ? when my hp regen will be atleast 60 ?
becouse i have tryed to link LS with BM gem and somehow i was loosing more HP than without it.
atm im using im using
and it hits really fast so my hp goes down i want to try it with chain support gem maybe it will be better. and atm im using life leach gem becouse life on hit had lower healing for me, maybe with chain gem it will get better

for my gameplay im mostly playing with friends that do alot of dmg and my role is just to tank
and thanks to this build i can actualy do it pretty good.

and one more question i see in this build that you have taken blood magic but you dont have node before it so can i take that skill and take back node before and still use it or is it only bug in build ?
Последняя редакция: Greennight. Время: 8 нояб. 2013 г., 3:53:55
jinyiwaang, Yes it does, Lightning Strike converts some physical damage to lightning damage as the OP mentioned. You should focus on upping your damage as that will also up your lightning damage.
I got to level 45 with this build in Nemesis, currently retrying it (was my second char, my first char dying at level 10, ever).

Problem is my survivability. It seems to me that (like stated in the build) I only get really tanky at say, level 55+. Also, I'm concerned about Blood Magic. So what to focus on for my gear? HP/Regen I guess? Having trouble, because I get mostly strength up until level 35 and only after that I get into %Life increase, and %HPregen incrase.
So I'm considering not following the 30-point build precisely and get some HP and regen nodes before getting blood magic.

Second of all, should I use LMP or Fork or just go for straight up Physdmg/ElementalDmg/Life leech?
Hi I am new to this game, I have a question, may be a noobish one, but appreciated if answered .

After I choose the node blood magic, can I use Aura's ? Because Auras will then reserve health rather than mana. Even if I use reduced mana gem (lvl 20) , it will still reserve lot of HP. How to handle that ? Do I need to add reserve mana nodes from skill tree ?

Other than that, its a great build, thanks for sharing :-) .
Последняя редакция: BaBaI_HeRe. Время: 10 нояб. 2013 г., 4:26:07
Babai, it will reserve life instead of mana. Your life regen will still be based on maximum life. Running 2 percentage based auras will greatly reduce your health.

For me, i followed this build without choosing blood magic. I use the Blood Magic support gem instead to run one aura with my life, and another with mana.

@Jerm83
uff just got stucked between bosses and died at lvl 48 :/
Had the problem a few times. Server says im still standing in group of monsters but my client thinks I already got out. BAM teleports me back into enemygroup.

Anyone have same issue? Happens always when fighting against large groups e.g. necromancers
jingyiwaang,

what graphics card are you using? There is a known issue with ATI cards to have lag spikes during boss fights or big fights.
I am currently lv62 on Nemesis with this build. I've noticed that the AoE damage with lightning strike is pretty awful even with LMP and Chain/Fork and since this build is very low DEX it's hard to even level up LMP. I see four possible paths to go from here.

1. The original path as detailed by this guide with blood magic keystone and one-handed mace. The problem with this is that with the new changes you basically can't run any auras and single target dps isn't that great with only 4 links.

2. Blood magic gems with one-handed mace. Doing this you can run 2-3 auras on your mana bar with a reduced mana gem (Determination/Vitality, Hatred/Anger, and Purity). The problem with this is that one of my skills will only have 1 socket to work with and since I'm using blood magic gems, I'd probably use life leech too leaving me with Skill-BM-LL-WED/Melee Physical which is pretty terrible damage.

3. Mana based one-handed build running clarity with blood magic and 2 auras on mana(with reduced mana) with enough mana left to cast. With this path and some life leech from gear or the passive tree I can use all 4 sockets for one of my skills.

4. (This is the path I'm leaning more and more towards) Two-handed mace with blood magic gems. This way I'll have insane AoE and Single target DPS because both of skills get 6 sockets to work with endgame and i'll be able to run 2-3 auras on mana. This build is also nice because a good dps two-handed mace is way easier to find and also cheap in most cases than a one-handed mace (if you look on poe.xyz there are almost no one-handed mace with more than 250 dps and there are plenty of 300-400+ dps two-handed maces). The defense sacrificed from losing the shield can be made up from determination/purity and investing in more hp nodes instead of shield nodes.

For those of you wondering this is what my 2h tree would look like:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsOPA9UD8wS4RQgFE0UcRZvGS4aOBpVHRQn1SftKS4yiTboNuk6UjrYPfxBP0RyRtdHfk3YUEdQUFHmVcZXDVfiWGNZ818_YEthIWSjZU1mnmebZ71uaXKpdO135XrvfLh82YTEhNmE74dqinSLjIx2jM-PRpBVkGyboZ7NogCmZKcwp4SpaKmUq8WsqrQvud2-p8APwBrEWMbYyZjPZdDQ0iHSTdSP2WHeweFz42rkrew47SDub-8O8B_yL_Pd9kj3vvrS

You won't be able to tank that effectively with this but you'll be doing good dps if that's what you want. There is another +12 all res node at the bottom and plenty of endurance nodes if you need survivability.

All in all, I'm not really satisfied with this build after the blood magic aura nerfs but I've already come this far so might as well see it through.
Последняя редакция: DBij. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 18:27:46
Any chance DBij, could you post a passive tree for what you think would be better? im 51 with this build and i'm wondering how to improve it myself (Newbie)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация