Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

Hello all,

I've been working on this build despite the un-updated skill tree guide. Currently lvl 43 and doing well enough.
The build could use a bit more dps from what Im seeing so far, but a lack of appropriate gear is probably a big reason. I'm thinking once I get to blood magic that Ill have to take a beter look at my options.

Here is a 120 skill tree of what I plan on doing with the build. (figuring around lvl 45ish Ill be at blood magic.

- Looking for friendly (english speaking) players for our guild. Friendly parties as well as honest trading/supporting. No experience required! All Leagues welcome!

* Send me an in game PM or Msg here if your interested and Ill send you an invite. *
Hi, when I clicked on the build link, the passive tree is not complete, it has 82 points left, I dont know what is going on. I have a pretty good sword, and I really like it, do you think this build work well with 2 handed sword? my dps with hatred and wrath is 11.3k now, my build is http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0CcQSzBVsOSBGWE54UTRSwFVAWbxa_FvkXUBhdGYUZ1xo4GmwkPCSqJ6kpTy9vMok2ezbpOjBG10k7SVFMLU3YVcZX4lnzWm1dxl3yXvpirGZPZ71wUnC7cNV35X4zf8aBSYFvgh6Cm4g4iGuLjIw2jHaPRo_6kFWboZ2KnaOdqp2unjyiAKKjpJGnCKdcp4SpaKyYsji0o7UEwBrAUcHzz2XQ0Nad2RPa3dsL4XPjauOE5CLsOO0g7m_wH_Pq99f8qw==
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
It will be hard to remake this Templar build considering that Static Blows got thrown completely out of reach.
Would anyone be so kind as to update this build to 1.3? I'd like to give a Templar a go having just died at lev59 with a Ground Slam Marauder, this looks like a good alternative.
Cheers!
"
MushaConvoy написал:
Would anyone be so kind as to update this build to 1.3? I'd like to give a Templar a go having just died at lev59 with a Ground Slam Marauder, this looks like a good alternative.
Cheers!

Hello mate!

I'm back in business once again! I've tried updating the main link of the GOD build. Though I'm still adapting to this new release of PoE.

If you have any better suggestions, leave a comment here :)

PS. I'm working on optimizing the build to match todays needs!
I've got balls of steel
Последняя редакция: Freshbrewed. Время: 12 янв. 2015 г., 12:04:38
Any plans of updating this build now that Act 4 is up?
Последняя редакция: metalzelda. Время: 17 окт. 2015 г., 22:12:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация