Hardcore League: Templar GOD Build

"
a715 написал:
first character i made and im really enjoying this build so far. just a quick question and probably a real newbie one: how come, on the passive skill trees that are uploaded, some of the linking passive skills to blood magic have been removed yet blood magic is still active? also, how did you get berserking without any of the previous links on the tree? really nice way to learn the game by the way. thanks for the upload.

According to the original post, it was last updated about 6 months before the game went live. At that time a major revamp was done to the passive tree and the links in the post are based on the beta passive skill tree.

Here is the build based on the most recent passive skill tree:

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMQFW0Ryi4xANuFzI03tILT5RtfwHwSzogAUTTKJAnF35Vfi7Dg62Bo4TdinhIx2kFXAGlnz5K1mnqyq3sFnWPrSJ-1yqVHmcH026R0U890ZLnzZtC-plYBW42qPRtSP2WFBP0990NAzlrndZ5tXDVFgm6HPZXM_7w7yLyku0iH7qme9VcZBjHy4ns2gtO5vFm89_KcwcD5YYwHn974UIBRxMBnG2FBQNuify1BHQarnrozPZKMYkd-_5FH2SBpVyZhfP2EhpmSDsYTvD8x07XrvYEsFLcRYJ9U=

Hope that helps you out some.
thanks
Has anyone tried using Multistrike or Faster Attacks in combination with Lightning strike? Any success?

I must admit - i'm now level 63 and am really struggling to kill anything quickly - I have 1.4k dps on Lightning Strike and 1.7k dps on Heavy Strike? I presume it's just a gear issue for me?

"
zkng написал:
Has anyone tried using Multistrike or Faster Attacks in combination with Lightning strike? Any success?

I must admit - i'm now level 63 and am really struggling to kill anything quickly - I have 1.4k dps on Lightning Strike and 1.7k dps on Heavy Strike? I presume it's just a gear issue for me?

This build has terrible DPS. The gems will help but it will not come close to anywhere near blender or flicker striker. I am using a decent (or half decent) mace and only does 2k+ damage with gems.
Greetings my fellow Gods!

I had a long break from Path of Exile and when I came back, I was suprised seeing this guide still alive, and with nearly 500k views! I was amazed, haha! I see that my guide is a bit outdated, erm..somewhat outdated and I'll try to pull off something with common knowledge. I am sorry for not answering all the messages I've gotten while I was off. Still getting jeeze-vibes when I see someone's subscribing on my twitch or youtube account ;)

While I surfed throught hundreds of messages, all I can say that please, read the guide thoroughly. You'll find the answer in there, trust me! :)

Thank you for being so loyal and didn't let this die! While this guide is outdated, I think many of you still took some of the ideas presented in the guide and mastered them even further ! I'm happy for that. Keep it going lads, I'll be back - very soon ;)

Yours, Freshbrewed ~ Vigilante
I've got balls of steel
Последняя редакция: Freshbrewed. Время: 20 дек. 2013 г., 19:05:27
Hi,

Im level 57 now, got some gear together and an attackspeed thats just funny so i made a short vid of me clearing fetid pool in merc with this build. Nothing special, but just showing that you can do stuff at least in my level quite well.

Having a hard time deciding on gems.. i dont like the naked LS because of the silly spread of the projectiles, so i think i will stay with lmp.. other thoughts on combos? how about LL vs Life per hit? always LL on higher lvls?

Скрытый текст
http://youtu.be/RlA4zR4H5A0 - if it doesntr work its still uploading..

What do you guys think are the best working uniques for this build to get?

I've been following this build (my first character) and it's working good so far. (i'm only level 37 though so far)

Is this build still viable for being godlike in endgame content? Does it have enough dps?

What kind of items should I be looking for for later on?
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Hi folks, I am following this build but I can't see properly where passives are allocated due to changes in newer versions.

Please, can any1 post the updated passive tree for this build?

Thanks!
Plz...just an updated tree...

I'm dying...of...starvation...

:D
I would also like to see an updated passive skill tree! =)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация