Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
morbo написал:
"
There is no statistical data here no matter what. It's biased data.

Why its biased? Anyone can vote, SFL haters too. The questions are structured properly, to reflect peoples willingness to participate in a SFL test.

In simplest terms, the subsection of the PoE population that visit the forums tend to have stronger opinions one way or the other than the general population, and then, on top of that, an even smaller subsection of the forum population has a strong enough opinion on this particular topic to click on this thread and vote, therefore it is my opinion that any polls conducted on these forums will not be statistically reflective of the population as a whole and I wouldn't not accept them personally.

Everyone is, of course, allowed to disagree with my opinion.
anything is everything
Последняя редакция: Manocean. Время: 25 марта 2014 г., 18:35:00
@Swagtrain

I apologize for the tone.
What percentage is a good sample then? Even serious surveys are done on a few thousand people max and then extrapolated to the whole population of millions.

How much of the playerbase do want a separate CT league for example? I think that the demand for a SFL is vastly superior to CT.

E:
ok, but the forum is also populated by strongly opinionated SFL haters, who will ceirtanly vote against it, just for f**k sake. This is the closest as it gets to the truth, unless GGG decides to hold an official poll.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Последняя редакция: morbo. Время: 25 марта 2014 г., 18:37:59
"
@Swagtrain

I apologize for the tone.

It's all good! I'm not actually going to hate anyone over their opinions on the MTX fiasco, as it is valid criticism.
anything is everything
Winning is such a connotative word, just ask Charlie Sheen.
For me winning is being able to solo the whole game w/o needing to party w/some of the slime crawling around these forums. Winning is having a roguelike game with 3D graphics and a persistent expanding storyline. Winning is being able to "craft" better gear as random as it may be, which was not possible in roguelikes.

Sure I would love an SFL and be able to work towards all the content.
Yes, I hate that some game content is gated from me because I have a real life and my identity and self worth is not tied to success in this game.
It is annoying to listen to idiots talking about how hardcore they are at trading. It is annoying to hear idiots talk about how they are 90% SF like that means anything when it is as useless as 90% STD free or 90% self-aware.
It is annoying when GGG say stupid things like you can play SFL in the current league but HC phallus might shrink if they don't have their own league.

Most of all, though, winning is playing the game with no messages and enjoying my free time w/o having to deal with stupid people. I just wonder why so many stupid looking Rogue Exiles have invaded my town instances.

"
daxxtrias написал:
Someone else said it earlier and I agree.

I love playing this game, I do not love playing the trade game. Or inventory tetris.

As is, I feel like I'm playing Diablo3 Auctionhouse currently. Now that I've got a decent amount of currency all I do is buy my gear. I'd love to experiment with a league where you don't win based on how well you do the trade game.
I wish all the SFL topics would die in a fire and go away.

In other words, I vote no.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
The point I was making, which you missed with great agility, is that most players just don't care about SFL or CT or anything like that. Most don't come here. Don't know about the madness of the meta-game or 'path of trading'. They just play the game as it is, and I presume enjoy it.

You dont need most people to make a good estimate, just some.

Lots of changes were done because of forum feedback. If you are saying that SFL feedback doesnt matter, then changes from the past also didnt matter, because the "annonymous happy people who dont care", were just fine with 15% XP loss and FFA loot. But those people who dont care, also shelve the game after two weeks, its people that care, who still hang around.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I play pretty much selffound.

I vote no
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
That was also during Beta.

I know, you wouldn't know we're out of Beta half the time here, but we are.

What has beta or no beta to do with introducing new playstyle leagues? They are adding CT even if its not beta anymore.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
Please stop. It's hurting me to talk this slowly.

Then stop talking in riddles. You are saying that because PoE is out of beta (lol at all the graphical issues and desync), it cant have feedback aymore nor new gaming modes that were not tested / anticipated in beta?

It sounds lots like a bunch of excuses:

- poll results are irrelevant, because bias
- feedback is irrelevant, because the forum is not frequented by all players
- game is released and final, even tho it supposed to be actively developed and shaped for several years to come
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация