Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

RMT is great.

Finding shit unique for hundreds of hours isn't in ANY way rewarding or a fun experience.

Finding shit rares is not fun either.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
"
Deux написал:
RMT is great.

Finding shit unique for hundreds of hours isn't in ANY way rewarding or a fun experience.

Finding shit rares is not fun either.

but but but the hardcore experience !!!!! (?)
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
tackle70 написал:
I wish all the SFL topics would die in a fire and go away.

In other words, I vote no.

"
Mammatus написал:
I play pretty much selffound.

I vote no

I voted. But I won't say which way or why because I'm even more of an asshole.
Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins.
I vote for SFL to have random bugged item and unreleased skill gems!:)

You are manipulating the votes right from the start by the title itself (just a subset of people will even click on such topic)

Therefore, any such poll is significant only if it would be held by GGG, placed in the news section.

Sorry.
I don't think a self found league is necessary if they would just adjust drops rates for uniques. Crappy uniques drop too frequently in high level maps. Medium to high level uniques should drop much more frequently, with obviously the current super rare uniques staying super rare but have a higher chance of dropping off really difficult bosses for example 76-78 maps bosses. Self found league should already exist in standard league.
IGN: PixelPopper, PixiePopper
Once you Pop you can't stop!
"
Skorched написал:
I don't think a self found league is necessary if they would just adjust drops rates for uniques. Crappy uniques drop too frequently in high level maps. Medium to high level uniques should drop much more frequently, with obviously the current super rare uniques staying super rare but have a higher chance of dropping off really difficult bosses for example 76-78 maps bosses. Self found league should already exist in standard league.

Go to D3 if you want that.
Seriously all this whining about loots makes me sick.

I bet not even 10% of the pro-SFL are really into SFL. The others just want more loots.
"
Thotor написал:

I bet not even 10% of the pro-SFL are really into SFL. The others just want more loots.

Ya people want to get rid of the easiest way to get loot (trading), in order to get more loot. /facepalm

You really exposed them lol.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker написал:

Ya people want to get rid of the easiest way to get loot (trading), in order to get more loot. /facepalm

You really exposed them lol.

And how does trading give easy loots ?
You still need currency to trade. And those currency are scaled based on what people loots. So the only things, that easier is to trade an item that is not fit for your spec into an item that you can use. It does not provide easier loot.
That is a common misconception.
If you don't like SFL then simply don't play it. The truth is you just want to keep your advantage. If you don't like to play a SFL then simply don't play it and play the league you like. It's a ridiculous argument.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация