Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

And why do you care what others do?

"
Thotor написал:
"
Skorched написал:
I don't think a self found league is necessary if they would just adjust drops rates for uniques. Crappy uniques drop too frequently in high level maps. Medium to high level uniques should drop much more frequently, with obviously the current super rare uniques staying super rare but have a higher chance of dropping off really difficult bosses for example 76-78 maps bosses. Self found league should already exist in standard league.

Go to D3 if you want that.
Seriously all this whining about loots makes me sick.

I bet not even 10% of the pro-SFL are really into SFL. The others just want more loots.
"
Bushido74 написал:
If you don't like SFL then simply don't play it. The truth is you just want to keep your advantage. If you don't like to play a SFL then simply don't play it and play the league you like. It's a ridiculous argument.

Wanting SFL is ridiculous too, just dont trade in the current existing leagues. Whats so hard about that? Want your incrased droprate? Guess what, GGG doesnt want the game to be easier for anyone and it would be if SFL gave you increased loots.
"
"
Bushido74 написал:
If you don't like SFL then simply don't play it. The truth is you just want to keep your advantage. If you don't like to play a SFL then simply don't play it and play the league you like. It's a ridiculous argument.

Wanting SFL is ridiculous too, just dont trade in the current existing leagues. Whats so hard about that? Want your incrased droprate? Guess what, GGG doesnt want the game to be easier for anyone and it would be if SFL gave you increased loots.

Trading gives increased loot too.
SFL affect me not you. That's the difference. Again you just want your trade time sink advantage. A lot people want to play the game not sit in trade chat for hours/days.

"
"
Bushido74 написал:

Последняя редакция: Bushido74. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 7:08:41
"
glh5 написал:
"
"
Bushido74 написал:

Trading gives increased loot too.

But you dont have to do it. You dont even have to play with people that trade.

I suggest you SFL proponents make a guild and play the game in a league of your choosing as if it was the SFL.

Do that and you have a kind of basis you can argue later down the road why its not viable to play SF as it is.
This is a reply from another SFL thread, but I think it's completely ontopic here too:

"
Deadpeng написал:
They want positive competition and cooperation where it is okay for people to play self-found but they will definitely get much less than people who do not mind interacting with the world.

"competition"

I would agree with you if the economy and the game were unaffected by RMT and botting, but thinking they aren't is naive.

I'll put it in the simplest way possible: a guy finds a good item and offers it for sale. You are playing the game legitly and offer what is a reasonable price for you. Someone who bought some exalts offers more and you can't do anything about it.

In the long term, prices inflate and your currency, respectively efforts in the game, are devalued. It's a vicious circle and it gets from bad to worse over time. For reference: the current situation with the "economy" in standard.

I must admit I thought all these "RMT" threads were exaggerated when I was a new player and played mostly self-found... but subsequent experience and observations proved I was wrong. Anyone who has played the game for sime time and has some knowledge about it knows very well what I'm talking about.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars написал:
This is a reply from another SFL thread, but I think it's completely ontopic here too:

"
Deadpeng написал:
They want positive competition and cooperation where it is okay for people to play self-found but they will definitely get much less than people who do not mind interacting with the world.

"competition"

I would agree with you if the economy and the game were unaffected by RMT and botting, but thinking they aren't is naive.

I'll put it in the simplest way possible: a guy finds a good item and offers it for sale. You are playing the game legitly and offer what is a reasonable price for you. Someone who bought some exalts offers more and you can't do anything about it.

In the long term, prices inflate and your currency, respectively efforts in the game, are devalued. It's a vicious circle and it gets from bad to worse over time. For reference: the current situation with the "economy" in standard.

I must admit I thought all these "RMT" threads were exaggerated when I was a new player and played mostly self-found... but subsequent experience and observations proved I was wrong. Anyone who has played the game for sime time and has some knowledge about it knows very well what I'm talking about.

Some people dont understand there cannot be set prices because for that GGG has to limit everyones currency flow. Also, they would basically have to sell all items themselves.

Many people here dont seem to understand RMT would not go away with a SFL and neither would it get better if GGG would force us to use set prices which is impossible.
"

Some people dont understand there cannot be set prices because for that GGG has to limit everyones currency flow. Also, they would basically have to sell all items themselves.

Many people here dont seem to understand RMT would not go away with a SFL and neither would it get better if GGG would force us to use set prices which is impossible.

I'm not talking about set prices, but about unfair competition in the form of rampant RMT/botting which devalues your efforts.

About a SFL: please englighten me how exactly it would be possible to RMT in a league with bind on pickup?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Последняя редакция: Bars. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 7:17:46
"
Bars написал:
"

I'm not talking about set prices, but about unfair competition in the form of rampant RMT/botting which devalues your efforts.

About a SFL: please englighten me how exactly it would be possible to RMT in a league with bind on pickup?

It would be possible to sell rushes. You think RMT is about orbs and items? The RMTers find something new to sell for real money really fast. Besides, SFL doesnt mean partying disable so selling MF runs would be like selling orbs/items. Disabling partying would just suck and make no one except some 50 to 100 people even play in such a league. Then we read dead game threads and QQ threads because its no fun not partying or getting more loot or or or...
You have my vote Obama-kun!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/747490/page/11 You are Hardcore into....

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация