Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
GGG doesnt want the game to be easier for anyone and it would be if SFL gave you increased loots.

Nothing is easier than trading, so your comment is silly.

BTW Ambush called and also says that your comment is silly.
Standard Forever
Последняя редакция: iamstryker. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 7:22:30
"
iamstryker написал:
"
GGG doesnt want the game to be easier for anyone and it would be if SFL gave you increased loots.

Nothing is easier than increasing loot drops just because everything dropping is bound to account. SFL proponents comments are silly.
I'm sorry, but selling rushes cannot compare to RMT for gear/currency by a long shot and I'd happily accept it as a compromise.

Also, I think you'll be very surprised how many people would happily embrace a solo league, if solo was viable (in terms of lategame map management). I've always played solo and this is an ARPG first (at least it's supposed to be), lots of players expect solo playing to be completely viable in it.

Actually, that whole "you have to trade" and "you have to party" (unless you have 100000 spare hours) thing is one of the most repellant aspects of the game for me.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Последняя редакция: Bars. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 7:26:20
"
Thotor написал:

And how does trading give easy loots ?

Is that a serious question?

You don't need a lot of currency to start flipping, and flipping generates faster currency than farming.
Standard Forever
DirkAustin hasn't been paying attention to what people write about why they want SFL, and then continuously provides us with mocking claims and questions in his ignorance.

And, he also thinks that with increased loot in SFL, it would be easier to get top gear.
"closed eyes" logic.
"
iamstryker написал:
"
Thotor написал:

And how does trading give easy loots ?

Is that a serious question?

You don't need a lot of currency to start flipping, and flipping generates faster currency than farming.

Then tell us oh great flipper how does one flip?

Sry, i play 99% SF and the rest are gifts or barter deals. I dont know how to flip. Nor do i really want to know.

PS: If i wanted to play a trading Sim i go to wall street, games like this however are for fun.
"
"
iamstryker написал:
"

Nothing is easier than increasing loot drops just because everything dropping is bound to account. SFL proponents comments are silly.

Trading is easier than farming, thats plain as day. Your wrong and you know it.

Ambush is also easier with loot than standard, so you were wrong in that area to.
Standard Forever
I'm currently playing Invasion as solo self-found and would love a SFL. I voted in favor of it, but I won't hold my breath for GGG to implement one.
IGN: Kleev
"

Sry, i play 99% SF and the rest are gifts or barter deals.

Oh boy

You're either self found or you're not.Accepting gifts and trading for wants/needs are neither self found.

Not picking on you specificly now,this game is just so full of players trading up and/or being gifted from friends/guilds yet calling themselves self found it's become overly amusing.

I have an absolute fit of laughter every time I read a self proclaimed self founder give a lecture on how easy,fast and wealthy they are (and WTF is wealth if you're self found anyway ?) only to finish with ... I only traded for.... I only partied for ..... I only accepted ...... I only ... I only .... I only.

100% or it didn't happen. lol

Absolutely fantastic reading.
Последняя редакция: Temper. Время: 26 марта 2014 г., 9:33:43
"
Temper написал:
"

Sry, i play 99% SF and the rest are gifts or barter deals.

Oh boy

You're either self found or you're not.Accepting gifts and trading for wants/needs are neither self found.

Not picking on you specificly now,this game is just so full of players trading up and/or being gifted from friends/guilds yet calling themselves self found it's become overly amusing.

I have an absolute fit of laughter every time I read a self proclaimed self founder give a lecture on how easy,fast and wealthy they are (and WTF is wealth if you're self found anyway ?) only to finish with ... I only traded for.... I only partied for ..... I only accepted ...... I only ... I only .... I only.

100% or it didn't happen. lol

Absolutely fantastic reading.

Nice post.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация