unreal prices for all end game gear

prices are dropping a lot nowadays, how can people complain about it...

And the beginners should stop dreaming to play end game build costing 300 exalts after 3 weeks of play when others got the gear after 2 years farming...
IGN TylordRampage
"
slantasiam написал:
I didn't know achievements helped me buy gear. what does this have to do with anything?

Did you know that playing the game helps you to buy gear?

Anyway, I already linked the gear I produced with two days worth of effort. I'm level 70 in the month race right now, and I suck. If I can do it, so can you, if you stop complaining here.
When I got 8/8, I automatically got a Loath Bane and full set of mirrored gear sent to my inventory.

Скрытый текст
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
my gear...

as you can see this is about me not having much to look forward too unless I grind 12k maps
Последняя редакция: slantasiam. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 3:42:59
"
slantasiam написал:
my gear...

Wow. You don't know how good that is lmao, here's one of my characters - level 76. Two-Week Race guy that died (lol :P)

It sucks dick compared. The gear you have is very good for your level, quit complaining and play the game :d

Everyone's gear at level 70-ish looks like mine, yours is very above-average. I'm not going to link my other characters gear :D but suffice to say I didn't afford anything I have by stopping at level 69.
Последняя редакция: Chundadragon. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 3:49:37
I know how good it is what most of you have missed is the point I originally tried to make is new players get to a certain point and cant get further unless they want to spend two years grinding maps with the same gear. there is no clear objective in game past 66 so people quit or reroll or go to diff league..no point playing at a certain point where you can no longer get better because of gear being way out of proportion in cost to time spent grinding
I have no idea how you got that gear with a 66 character and no previous 70+ character. You already have "endgame" gear. You can still upgrade without spending much on some spots though.

The main fun for me and many others is the endgame of PoE. The diversity of mapping. I don't usually have a fully functional character till around level 75-80(all proper links and such).
Последняя редакция: kasub. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 3:57:16
"
slantasiam написал:
I know how good it is what most of you have missed is the point I originally tried to make is new players get to a certain point and cant get further unless they want to spend two years grinding maps with the same gear. there is no clear objective in game past 66 so people quit or reroll or go to diff league..no point playing at a certain point where you can no longer get better because of gear being way out of proportion in cost to time spent grinding

Since your highest level is 69, I imagine you've played almost none of the content the game offers you :)

There are 13 tiers of maps, each tier quite replayable and enjoyable (except 72s, fuck them)

Getting to 70 takes me about 10 hours, you spend the other few months mapping away :)
this is not a l2p issue as I do just fine its a l2notwreckthe game issue by selling so high no one can ever get the stuff and has nothing to look forward too....
"
slantasiam написал:
this is not a l2p issue as I do just fine its a l2notwreckthe game issue by selling so high no one can ever get the stuff and has nothing to look forward too....

Like I say, level 69 takes me 10 hours. Level 90 takes me 3 days. If I could get Loath Bane in 10 hours, holy fucking shit - that would be broken.

Loath Bane is the top-top-top end of gear, if you get it before level 95, either you got a mirror drop or sat in a1n trading or... well, I don't need to say.

Source: I got the gear. I played the game.
Последняя редакция: Chundadragon. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 4:02:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация