RMT Sites are now making their own items and selling copies.

"
Malone написал:
"
BoltThrower87 написал:
Yeah, if you google the wand, you'll see it isn't on the forums. Same for searching on poexyz. Not good.

Maybe because this is a fake screenshot.

" "Mirrored" would not be listed with the rest of the affixes, but under all of them, under the line"

By the way, I think that crafters having a monopoly harm more the game than RMT sites...

Heh, good call.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
geradon написал:
and i can tell you the ONLY way on how it's possible to stop rmt, kick players from the game for good which rmt and get caught. make punishment hard and scare these rmt fuckers off.

Or have the most severe punishment be; lost this account, feel free to play on another.
The most common punishment be; an extremely short temp ban.
And the usual action be; bury head in sand and ignore.

It's pretty bad as it is, but then you factor in that GGG push for people to repeat short temp leagues (soon to be only 3 month), with a fresh economy, where no parent league and therefore main account wealth is worth shit. Now just look at how severe that 'most severe' case scenario isn't.
Casually casual.

"
Xavderion написал:
"
Malone написал:
"
BoltThrower87 написал:
Yeah, if you google the wand, you'll see it isn't on the forums. Same for searching on poexyz. Not good.

Maybe because this is a fake screenshot.

" "Mirrored" would not be listed with the rest of the affixes, but under all of them, under the line"

By the way, I think that crafters having a monopoly harm more the game than RMT sites...

Heh, good call.

Nope.
Forum adds another line above corruption or mirrored.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart написал:
"
geradon написал:
and i can tell you the ONLY way on how it's possible to stop rmt, kick players from the game for good which rmt and get caught. make punishment hard and scare these rmt fuckers off.

Or have the most severe punishment be; lost this account, feel free to play on another.
The most common punishment be; an extremely short temp ban.
And the usual action be; bury head in sand and ignore.

It's pretty bad as it is, but then you factor in that GGG push for people to repeat short temp leagues (soon to be only 3 month), with a fresh economy, where no parent league and therefore main account wealth is worth shit. Now just look at how severe that 'most severe' case scenario isn't.

Some players are tired of constant repeating creating new character and lvlin them up be it in race or 4month leagues

Some players on choose to play on standard or hardcore just to enjoy their already geared characters.

The combat against RMT should be real.

How hard is to implement a good algorythms that would red flag rmters/botters ?

How hard is to adjust drops so that the normal players benefit and bots dont ?

Im dissapoitned with GGG when it comes to how they handle RMT and with their general idea of design in that regard.

IGN : Sir_Big
"
Malone написал:
I guess that the guy ( who did this fake screenshot ) has a very good laugh by reading this thread.

Lol people are just ignoring this.

Maybe someone should read this comment.

Also, LOL @ People who buys pixels for money!

Even more lol at all SFL proponents trying to benefit from this. Ill say it again fuck SFL. The problem is not the game, its some fucked up people who is in denial and think they are good because they spend money on a game.
"
kussekurt написал:
"
Malone написал:
I guess that the guy ( who did this fake screenshot ) has a very good laugh by reading this thread.

Even more lol at all SFL proponents trying to benefit from this. Ill say it again fuck SFL. The problem is not the game, its some fucked up people who is in denial and think they are good because they spend money on a game.

nobody forces u to play SFL

SFL should be an alternative to those who are against RMT

U can play whatever league u want , let other ppl play what they want to. In this case SFL.

Are you afraid that SFL is gonna be a success?

your hate against SFL is obvious ... i wonder why...

even if this is not a fake screenshot, this thread is 100 % hypocrisy.

How Ventor can imagine that none of the guys that are mirroring his gear didnt buy their exalts/mirror to RMT sites ?
He directly benefit from RMT sites that bring him many customers and allowed him to ask inflated fee/prices, without them he wouldnt sit on dozen of thousand of exalts as of today.
IGN TylordRampage
Последняя редакция: Malone. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 15:09:45
"
Malone написал:
even if this is not a fake screenshot, this thread is 100 % hypocrisy.

How Ventor can imagine that none of the guys that are mirroring his gear didnt buy their exalts/mirror to RMT sites ?
He directly benefit from RMT sites that bring him customer and inflated fee/prices, without them he wouldnt sit on dozen of thousand of exalts as of today.

there is a guy on SC that has a lot of mirror-quality items. A LOT

that makes me wonder on a scenario : how much $$$ is he makin on it if he sells the orbs

"
Achilion написал:
"
kussekurt написал:
"
Malone написал:

nobody forces u to play SFL

SFL should be an alternative to those who are against RMT

U can play whatever league u want , let other ppl play what they want to. In this case SFL.

Are you afraid that SFL is gonna be a success?

your hate against SFL is obvious ... i wonder why...

You can play selffound now all you want? Your argument only proves my point lol. And yes, my hate against selffound should be obvious.

You can wonder all you want, but the only fact is I cant stand demanding people who believes they are in some way entitled to trying to change this game, and oh yes, because I love trading and what it involves + Im against all forms of further player segregation.

By all means play selffound but please stop feeling entitled to your own league. Its getting really really annoying.
"
ventiman написал:
meanwhile in temp leagues.....

What? Oh! I get it, they are all drinking the kool-aid.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация