[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

Wrong, hatred is to boost totem dps
All the totem changes from 1.3 patch notes:

-Auras and aura-like effects can now affect totems.
-Summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties.
-Summoned totems still use their summoner's skills. In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem.
Последняя редакция: EcNeRWaLJ. Время: 12 дек. 2014 г., 10:56:37
"
EcNeRWaLJ написал:
"
dariovmp написал:
"
EcNeRWaLJ написал:
From 1.3 Patch notes: Summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties. = no more Hatred DPS?

Major nerf?

And then: "In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem."

Im confused as fuck

Actually I think HvR uses hatred for Ice Spear not for totem dps.

Ice Spear does deal no damage because of Ancestral Bond. Further more, it does not freeze. It is only used to generate Power Charges.
"
ToxDwarf написал:

Ice Spear does deal no damage because of Ancestral Bond. Further more, it does not freeze. It is only used to generate Power Charges.

Further more hatred adds phys dmg as extra cold, just realized lol.
Последняя редакция: EcNeRWaLJ. Время: 12 дек. 2014 г., 11:50:15
Which skill looks best\most fun for the new league if you look in the range of EK \ Arc \ Shockwave and other similar ones?
I believe nothing has changed regarding auras + totems except you can know use defensive auras on totems and degen will also affect them.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
I'm playing a Shockwave Templar, just saw your guide. Looks more or less exactly like what I'm going for, except the start.

Would you say that taking he Templar's / Shadow's Aura passives isn't worth it, though? With the boost it gives to Clarity and Hatred, and perhaps letting you add Haste/HoT or another aura, it would be worth it? I'm not used to NOT taking those.

From my previous EK builds, I know Aura Passives are HUGELY effective, so why not here?

--

Also, this new belt is awesome for this build for leveling:
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 13 дек. 2014 г., 6:50:37
"
CantripN написал:

Would you say that taking he Templar's / Shadow's Aura passives isn't worth it, though? With the boost it gives to Clarity and Hatred, and perhaps letting you add Haste/HoT or another aura, it would be worth it? I'm not used to NOT taking those.

Yeah, same boat. I'm making my way to them now, at least until I have the mana pool to sustain what I want to run. I'm not sure what the points should come out of, though.

Might as well ask, how are any of you guys killing ghosts as totems? It seems impossible unless you pin them to a wall, and even then they somehow just float on by. Bear Trap?
Последняя редакция: JoeODanger. Время: 14 дек. 2014 г., 5:05:15
IGN Iohengrin
Последняя редакция: hiera. Время: 14 дек. 2014 г., 9:10:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация