[1.2] Chuca's Generic Low Life Crit Caster Guide

"
inDef написал:
Wait, so all I need to play a low life crit character is 100-200 exalts worth of gear?! Woa! Why didn't I think of that?!

Awful guide.

A Shavs is 25 exalts at least in Beyond right now, plus another 20-30 exalts to 6L it.

There is ONE Void Battery right now in Beyond league which is currently for sale for 100 exalts, which nobody has.

Truly terrible guide.

God, you're an idiot. I can't see anywhere on this guide where it says the gear would be cheap or easy to obtain. You should have realized from the title ("low life") that this build would have required a shavs. If you use a modicum of your brainpower, you may realize that a void battery is in fact not necessary. Rather, any rare wand with stats such as spell damage, cast speed, spell crit, etc. will suffice. If you didn't expect that from the portion of the title that says "crit caster", I don't know what to tell you.

Great general guide, bro. Ty
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
inDef написал:
Wait, so all I need to play a low life crit character is 100-200 exalts worth of gear?! Woa! Why didn't I think of that?!

Awful guide.

A Shavs is 25 exalts at least in Beyond right now, plus another 20-30 exalts to 6L it.

There is ONE Void Battery right now in Beyond league which is currently for sale for 100 exalts, which nobody has.

Truly terrible guide.

I hope you look back at this comment, compare it to everyone elses' about this guide, and realize how bad you are at this game. :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Последняя редакция: KiPad. Время: 6 сент. 2014 г., 2:53:42
"
KiPad написал:
"
inDef написал:

Awful guide.

Truly terrible guide.

I hope you look back at this comment, compare it to everyone elses' about this guide, and realize how bad you are at this game. :)

I just ripped my level 86 marauder in Beyond league. I have 26 pure exalts, 258 raw chaos, and maybe 5 exalts or so worth of other random currency. Ripped my guy trying to kill Abaxoth, The End of All That Is... the final Beyond boss.

Who's bad?

Go back to your standard league trash-can thread scrublets.

Последняя редакция: inDef. Время: 6 сент. 2014 г., 13:10:15
Hi,

i tryed this build
For me: Totaly waste of time and currancy....
I couldnt find the damage or see it on my poe skill bar.
i tested it with a rats nest for more crit
6L Shavronne
with a void battery
and with a 6L Pledge of hands i hoped to get your promissed damage with it
test 1 ARk totaly failed, for me i dont get it. 6chains x damage you have your 44k dps

This build is totaly nuts (for me!)
The promissed damage i couldn find it....

By the way with rats nest for more crit
Void battery 12k? (Ark) realy something failed
Pledge of hands6l
Ark+fastercasting+life leech+inceased crit chance+increased critical strikes+powercharge on crit nerly the same. this build is whiered ---or i missed something---(i didn t know what but.)
i dont think i did something wrong same gear or better (more spelldamae more critchance more multi) but lower dps (better gear only for damage Rats nest maligars tryed as well.
i realy want to see a video from your char ^^
maybe than i know whats going on or what i missed.
Последняя редакция: TobiasR89. Время: 22 сент. 2014 г., 14:15:15
"
TobiasR89 написал:

THis build is totaly nuts
The promissed damage i couldn found it....

Well, why should I lie? I know a lot of players even with higher DPS using this base build, and even with less char level.

Need to record some other builds before for the spanish YT channel, but stay tuned, the video will be uploaded. Honestly, dunno what's the difficulty to made some calculations and make it work, same way a lot of players playing this kind of build...
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
I corrected the last post.
i hope you show out in a video guide the dps
How it work or so. Maybe than i know whats going on

sencerly toby

my english is not the best please vergiv me my grammer and my interesting art of writing^^
"
TobiasR89 написал:

Ark+fastercasting+life leech+inceased crit chance+increased critical strikes+powercharge on crit

change inceased crit chance to spell echo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация