Beta Invite Email

I need key! Plz!
I would love to get a beta key . I have been playing median xl & would love to get in Beta. How does one get in que or am I already in after starting an account?
Thanks
8 months... since registration... still no key ;O
Just wanna get a key
"
Brezdan написал:
I would love to get a beta key . I have been playing median xl & would love to get in Beta. How does one get in que or am I already in after starting an account?
Thanks
Yeah, your already signed up for the beta when you make an account, all you can do is wait :\
And also.. why does everyone keep asking for a beta key?.. seriously?! even if the devs did go through this forum and pick people it's probably less likely they'd choose the people asking for a key?! ugh, just stfu and patiently wait like everyone else has to. btw sorry if swearing abbreviations are not allowed in forums.
i aint think i will see POE before Open Beta or even full release-_-
Please get me in ! and help with the beta!!
I am a hardcore fan of like this cant wait for this game to come out!!
Need Beta Key plase
I need beta key! Please!
It is strange how many non-active or used accounts get keys. I actually see very few names I recognize from reading the forums getting keys. Random may be "fair", but it is not really all that logical in a case where a company wants a BETA tested. It would make sense if the idea was just stright up entertainment though. Perhaps they have all the testers they need and are now focused on pure marketing.

I'll wait my random turn.

Dan
True, but won't any system have flaws? And, if they give out keys and chart less time per key, perhaps that will encourage them to give more keys quicker...

At least that's my hope. ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация