Beta Invite Email

Please get me in ! and help with the beta!!
I am a hardcore fan of like this cant wait for this game to come out!!
Need Beta Key plase
I need beta key! Please!
It is strange how many non-active or used accounts get keys. I actually see very few names I recognize from reading the forums getting keys. Random may be "fair", but it is not really all that logical in a case where a company wants a BETA tested. It would make sense if the idea was just stright up entertainment though. Perhaps they have all the testers they need and are now focused on pure marketing.

I'll wait my random turn.

Dan
True, but won't any system have flaws? And, if they give out keys and chart less time per key, perhaps that will encourage them to give more keys quicker...

At least that's my hope. ;)
"
DWolvin написал:
True, but won't any system have flaws? And, if they give out keys and chart less time per key, perhaps that will encourage them to give more keys quicker...

At least that's my hope. ;)

in the past i think the counter is every 15 min now its 25 = it gone way slower T_T
my beta key thanks to Fansadox
Guys, i had registered 22 august and still have no beta key. Is something i can do to get key faster? :3
"
Danntboy написал:
It is strange how many non-active or used accounts get keys. I actually see very few names I recognize from reading the forums getting keys. Random may be "fair", but it is not really all that logical in a case where a company wants a BETA tested.
Wrong.
It is vital that we get feedback from as wide a variety of people as possible. Only allowing people who actively post lots on the forum unto the beta would be a significant skewing of the kinds of people we were allowing to give feedback, which is an impediment to us making the game as good as it can be for everyone.
Random selection IS better for testing the beta because it ensures we get as varied a group of testers as possible and aren't skewing the group wildly towards certain demographics.
That's probably why it's used in every beta test I've taken part in or seen occur.
I really hope i get into the Beta!
Thanks again Chris for the info! I look forward to next week & hope I am selected to test beta
Cheers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация