2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Are you going to start doing this build right off the start of the league?
can someone link up a tree for starting this as a new league? the leveling video isnt really as informative as i would have hoped :0. call me a newb if you will. but id love some skill trees for the preffered leveling method either totem or firestorm. you kinda dabbled in both in your video, then went fire trap so im really confused now lol. and in comments your realised fire trap wasn't good ? i dunno what to do. any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm very interested in your build for this league! thank you in advance :))

Edit: also, with the new threshold gem for zombies, do you feel this would increase our clearspeed even better? if so where would we place this jewel if its worth using?
Последняя редакция: jamaris. Время: 27 февр. 2017 г., 19:27:48
"
jamaris написал:
can someone link up a tree for starting this as a new league? the leveling video isnt really as informative as i would have hoped :0. call me a newb if you will. but id love some skill trees for the preffered leveling method either totem or firestorm. you kinda dabbled in both in your video, then went fire trap so im really confused now lol. and in comments your realised fire trap wasn't good ? i dunno what to do. any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm very interested in your build for this league! thank you in advance :))

Edit: also, with the new threshold gem for zombies, do you feel this would increase our clearspeed even better? if so where would we place this jewel if its worth using?

1. I usually do whatever during leveling, and considering this is a summoner endgame build, and explicitly mention you shouldn't level as summoner, I dont feel obligated to create a proper leveling guide. Not my strongest point anyways. Also, there's a lot of leveling guides out there. I mean, as off lately ive noticed experienced racers lvl with bladefall totems, so Id recommend looking that up instead of anything else.

2. Nah the zombie threshold jewel isnt that good, unless you go 100% on zombies, and even then isnt the most crazy. Tho with new montreguls and that jewel u might be able to make a solid 6link budget zombie build.

"
Are you going to start doing this build right off the start of the league?

As always
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Последняя редакция: leary93. Время: 28 февр. 2017 г., 2:29:39
levelings just point and click until you reach A3 merc in softcore, a leveling guide isnt needed at all. pretty much any skill you pick will work fine without a proper build behind it and only 3-4 links.

The new grasp is interesting in that your not actually losing zombie DPS now, and a L26 zombie would be getting pretty near immortal for most zones.

Still, thats just break even on the zombie DPS. still missing the added DPS of a spectre or golem, i dont know if the exploding dead things makes up for that or not. Maybe just use a spell totem with RS and beacon of corruption to have things explode everywhere.

hm. that seems like fun in theory. something dies, raise a zombie killing existing one, that explodes killing a few things which then explode again. which you raise causing more chaos explosions. RS-empower-min dmg/life? probably better to just use clay/chaos golem for that i guess lol.
Последняя редакция: Asmosis. Время: 28 февр. 2017 г., 4:56:16
"
Asmosis написал:
levelings just point and click until you reach A3 merc in softcore, a leveling guide isnt needed at all. pretty much any skill you pick will work fine without a proper build behind it and only 3-4 links.

Uhhu.

"

The new grasp is interesting in that your not actually losing zombie DPS now, and a L26 zombie would be getting pretty near immortal for most zones.

Still, thats just break even on the zombie DPS. still missing the added DPS of a spectre or golem, i dont know if the exploding dead things makes up for that or not. Maybe just use a spell totem with RS and beacon of corruption to have things explode everywhere.

Well u break even on dps, but, you get more zombies attack a single target generally, they wont die in shaper anymore, AND, the explosions make up for the clearspeed, combine that with 2 of the new jewel and you wont even need melee splash in your links, allowing you to possibly gain 5 damage links, if you'd run severed in sleep in your off-hand.

You could also focus more on the explosion part and scale fire dmg/elemental if you'd want to go crazy, but don't think thats the way to go yet before double dip is nerfed. Ohh and its a beacon of corruption buff, since now you could viably use zombies for that, instead of golems/spectres.

"

hm. that seems like fun in theory. something dies, raise a zombie killing existing one, that explodes killing a few things which then explode again. which you raise causing more chaos explosions. RS-empower-min dmg/life? probably better to just use clay/chaos golem for that i guess lol.

Beacon of corruption wouldnt work as well with spell totem, due to the high dmg down. Better of using normal cast for that imo, ass well as it being a DoT not an explosion. Also for the montreguls effect the zombies need to hit their target and have it die very soon afterwards. So, tbh I think the beacon effect should be reserved for single target.
It feels like united in dream and presence of chayula will be rare as f in the new league with breaches becoming less frequent :(
are they essential? or there may be an alternative for the new league?
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 28 февр. 2017 г., 6:24:33
"
Giammafix написал:
It feels like united in dream and presence of chayula will be rare as f in the new league with breaches becoming less frequent :(

My thoughts exactly. I think it might be harder to get these items, although I read somewhere that they will buff the rate of Chayula spawning, so who knows.

My plan is to level as a mainstream auramancer with midnight bargain until I can get my hands on the items. It's the only option that makes sense to me really, although I am sure that there is more than one way to go about it ^.^
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
When starting the new league, if using Firestorm, do you go to the right for ES nodes or to the left for damage nodes (and respec later)? Do we even have enough passive reset points from quests if we go the damage route?
"
Giammafix написал:

Neither is essential. No unique besides Bones of ullr is essential :P. Shavronne's would take second place and prism 3rd. Also, midnight bargain and severed in sleep are just fine. United/presence are truly twink items for the build. (A normal amulet works fine, if you worry about stuns take eye of chayula, its not like 1k es makes or breaks the build).

"

When starting the new league, if using Firestorm, do you go to the right for ES nodes or to the left for damage nodes (and respec later)? Do we even have enough passive reset points from quests if we go the damage route?

I always take the dmg nodes early, es is worthless early :P. yes you get enough respec. (you can gain 24 over the whole course of the playthrough)
Hey, I love the build! I'm currently attempting to do this build myself, however I am finding that when I equip the United in Dream+ unlinked Blood Magic as well as the Presence of Chayula amulet, when combined with the Prism Shield that I don't have enough life to run all of the auras.

Should I be able to run the 8 (6 auras + 2 curse auras) with this build? Do I need more +life or am I overlooking something? Thanks for any help!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация