2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Guys I wanna start this as my first char in legacy league, will it be a good way to start? If so, can some1 tell me how to level up this char from rags to riches :P.
"
The Animate Weapon skill now has a maximum of 50 animated weapon minions that can be active at once.

Doesn't this hurt the CWC / Animated Weapon version? Or are 50 weapons still ok for clearing, FPS issues aside.

Also any luck on finding a vid for uber lab? :D
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
kwickslow написал:
Guys I wanna start this as my first char in legacy league, will it be a good way to start? If so, can some1 tell me how to level up this char from rags to riches :P.

Basically don't level as a summoner ;)

Keep some gems in offhand for later.

There are a few leveling guides out there, but basically the tried and true firestorm / flame totem is the best way to go until maybe Mid/End Cruel.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
zealots oath change looks interesting, could potentially save 2 points getting to it. Similar to what they did with the light radius based on ES passive.
"
kwickslow написал:

I always do this as my league starter. It makes its own money quite easily. How to lvl= Get to 70 with bladefall totes or any lvling skill for that matter, respec into the base build, and dont waste time on doing recipes or selling anything below 1c. Make money by trading smart :P

"

zealots oath change looks interesting, could potentially save 2 points getting to it. Similar to what they did with the light radius based on ES passive.

Ye but im still not using the light radius passive :P ZO change looks good tho, as we take a big part of the outer perimeter
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Could someone mockup a passive skill tree where you have most points allocated before you have regretted any points?
Can you post damage calculations again ?

Thank you.
"
danny2338 написал:
Can you post damage calculations again ?

Thank you.

Not for a while. A lot of dmg changes are happening, and it takes a lot of time, for how much it actually adds to the guide. If you're curious, Id recommend doing it yourself
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Hi guysjust wanted to know if the bv spectre still the best or not?
New skill tree is revealed. I rebuilt level 95 skill tree and somehow I'm saving three points. I understand two (Zealot's Oath was moved to favorable position for us), but I can't find the third saved point. Poeskilltree says I allocated 115 points and OP allocated 118 for same passives (minus two traveling points to ZO and one mystery point). Can someone find the mystery passive point?

Edit: found it! Was a random 6% es node.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 1 марта 2017 г., 17:56:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация