2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Wither+ cwc + desecrate + spirit offering, it seems like it's not working.. am I doing something wrong?
To basically anyone, ive been on holidays, sorry for late responses.

"
D2HoliC написал:
With United in Dreams equipped, does the Flame Sentinel Fireball count a "hit" ?
Or is it just for slashed miscreations?

Congrats on the guide btw, been following it for many seasons with success!

Yes it does.

"
I was just wondering what tips you have for keeping your minions alive during the shaper fight, Thank you!

Curses are a big deal, as well as having that 23 Purity of fire and ice. Dont worry about anything but your spectres tho, zombies and golems are unnecessary

"
but why does this use United in Dreams and Envy over Midnight Bargain and Anger?

Better endgame scaling, not a big difference, and you cant run anger with midnight, due to 30% life reserved.

"
Do the blade vortex minions get more out of the chaos damage, or is UiD still preferred even for Flame Sentinels? Is the leech what is so good about UiD?

Flame sentinels have crazy scaling from added chaos gem, they work just as fine. Leech is not relevant, its the free poison, so severed does almost as well.

"
hello i was just wondering if this build can do pure SRS if so do you need to change annything in the build setup auras or something

No. Srs doesnt work well as an auramancer. better of doing a normal SRS build.

"
I was just wondering if you could go more in depth about your flask choices, i.e. what flask bases you think are best and when to use different flasks for different content thanks!

I mention animation flasks. besides that it really is preference. Flasks are one of the most personal choices one makes in any build.

"
Breaches are harder since Flameblast doesn't care whether there are 10 monsters or 100 monsters. AoE is not as good with this build.

For speedclearing, ye, but the build clears breaches, and if you trouble with clearspeed, run the animate weapon setup

"
ard Dying Sun gives Flame Sentinels additional projectiles.

No it doesnt. Only life flasks of animation are a boon for this build.

"
Wither+ cwc + desecrate + spirit offering, it seems like it's not working.. am I doing something wrong?

If you cant channel wither long enough due to mana cost, u wont trigger cwc. Make sure u use a lvl 1 gem.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
"
I was just wondering if you could go more in depth about your flask choices, i.e. what flask bases you think are best and when to use different flasks for different content thanks!

I mention animation flasks. besides that it really is preference. Flasks are one of the most personal choices one makes in any build.

Hey Leary welcome back, yeah I know what the guide says as I have read it/ watched your videos multiple times. I was looking for your personal opinions on pots and what best suits what occasions. Thanks for the great build!

~Answered thanks Leary
Последняя редакция: Gkrafty. Время: 24 марта 2017 г., 15:40:40
Hey leary,

i just got an united in dream cutlass for testing and can't use envy because of insufficient life.

i have 2 purities and discipline in the prism guardian and 20/20 bloodmagic (not connected to other gemslots) in the weapon...what am i missing?
i'm also using conqueror's efficiency and all -%mana reserved as you...

Envy needs 63% life, the 2 purities and discipline 14% each

can't figure out my error :(
Последняя редакция: Centhron. Время: 25 марта 2017 г., 8:08:03
"
Centhron написал:
Hey leary,

i just got an united in dream cutlass for testing and can't use envy because of insufficient life.

i have 2 purities and discipline in the prism guardian and 20/20 bloodmagic (not connected to other gemslots) in the weapon...what am i missing?
i'm also using conqueror's efficiency and all -%mana reserved as you...
can't figure out my error :(

Do you have Eye of Chayula or Presence of Chayula?
yes, i do - i'm wearing presence of chayula
is the 4%> reduced reserved helmet (shrieking+ of loathing) rly neccessary then?
Последняя редакция: Centhron. Время: 25 марта 2017 г., 8:17:29
"
Centhron написал:
yes, i do - i'm wearing presence of chayula
is the 4%> reduced reserved helmet (shrieking+ of loathing) rly neccessary then?

To run envy it is. If you dont have it, simply dont run envy.
but without envy, united in dreams is way weaker than midnight bargain, right?
cant even find a helmet to buy on standard...
moreover you should mention it in your guide with a small side-note ;) - you didnt mention it neither in your ultimate xp-machine, nor in the shaper setup. i just found it by reading 27 pages of comments...xD
Последняя редакция: Centhron. Время: 26 марта 2017 г., 3:16:56
"
Centhron написал:
but without envy, united in dreams is way weaker than midnight bargain, right?
cant even find a helmet to buy on standard...
moreover you should mention it in your guide with a small side-note ;) - you didnt mention it neither in your ultimate xp-machine, nor in the shaper setup. i just found it by reading 27 pages of comments...xD

No. Severed in sleep already beats midnight. The free 7link is key here, and poison scales crazy well due to doubledip. Envy is a dmg boost, yes, but not the most necessary. I will see if I can note it once I do a checkup again.
This is my first time attempting a LL character. I have solaris Lorica and eye of chayula , and the rest of the required items like prism guardian and midnight bargain.
I´m lvl 59 and i switched from SRS to the scorching ray AW setup, and i have to say it isn´t doing anything for me lol. First time ever using AW as well and i really don´t see how this is called super fast levelling. Maybe i have to use it in rare maps or something i mean i never get past 10 stacks.
Also i feel you sacrifice a ton of safety because SRS is actually a shield and it directs the zombies way better than scorching ray does. I plan to use flame sentinels because i want reliable access to my spectres and also i like their clear speed. So i was thinking about somehow applying EE with my movement skill that´s either gonna be WB or SC. Then i need the curses to with flammability and maybe even elemental weakness. I don´t know though. That´s a lot of safety gone when sacrificing temp chains and enfeeble. At this point I´m stuck and it feels hella bad. Which is why im levelling ultra slow.
I´ll go LL when i hit lvl 68. If i make it this far that is, because levelling right now, doesn´t feel good at all. I have to do some deep thinking ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация