2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Do you guys change setup for hexproof maps? We have a useless 4-link (Enhance-Blasphemy-Enfeeble-Temporal Chains on boots) in that case. I thought of switching to other pair of Ullr's since they are so cheap. Maybe put Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify and unlinked Clarity. In this case we have spare red link on our weapon (Shield Charge in boots now), so we can put Vitality in there. Now we have two additional auras for Commander of Darkness and little bit faster and safer movement. Are there better options? Perhaps a damage aura instead of Vitality? Some other setup?
"
NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso написал:
This is my first time attempting a LL character. I have solaris Lorica and eye of chayula , and the rest of the required items like prism guardian and midnight bargain.
I´m lvl 59 and i switched from SRS to the scorching ray AW setup, and i have to say it isn´t doing anything for me lol. First time ever using AW as well and i really don´t see how this is called super fast levelling. Maybe i have to use it in rare maps or something i mean i never get past 10 stacks.
Also i feel you sacrifice a ton of safety because SRS is actually a shield and it directs the zombies way better than scorching ray does. I plan to use flame sentinels because i want reliable access to my spectres and also i like their clear speed. So i was thinking about somehow applying EE with my movement skill that´s either gonna be WB or SC. Then i need the curses to with flammability and maybe even elemental weakness. I don´t know though. That´s a lot of safety gone when sacrificing temp chains and enfeeble. At this point I´m stuck and it feels hella bad. Which is why im levelling ultra slow.
I´ll go LL when i hit lvl 68. If i make it this far that is, because levelling right now, doesn´t feel good at all. I have to do some deep thinking ^^

You have some serious misconceptions about the build / the game -- the biggest one being that it should be fast at level 59, when in fact the build should not be played at 59. You level to mapping levels using something else and switch to this build. You also say you are gonna sc/wb to apply EE, but you can use neither with midnight bargain. The "guess" you make that you will need to to use offensive curses is all wrong, the entire point of the build is that the spectres do enough damage that you can focus on defensive auras.
Midnight Bargain is a wand and you can´t use WB or SC with wands . That was a mistake on my part.
I never used Midnight Bargain before and didn´t see that it was a wand.
It kinda looked like a sceptre to me.
But you didn´t really address my main concern which is the fact that AW is slower than SRS at this stage of the build. You assume i am playing the build at 59 but well, i haven´t gone LL yet. Still hybrid.
I simply follow the midgame tree he posted, ofc picking up convenient life nodes on the way.

I´m just wondering how you can call AW super fast levelling when it´s actually slow.
Maybe Leary meant superfast levelling in later stages of the game.
Also where is the damage supposed to come from, if you don´t have United in Dream or Severed in Sleep ?
The most accessible, all purpose go-to Spectres are Flame Sentinels. Those are fire based.
Since you can´t do all the crazy double dipping shenanigans without chayula weapon, your damage needs to come from something else. So EE, and flammabilty right.
But well Midnight bargain is a wand and i can´t apply EE.
When your damage source is physical/chaos, temp chains also becomes an offensive curse because it buffs the duration of the poison, so if I´m not doing any poison dmg, I think it makes sense to at least look for one offensive curse right. But anyways.

Basically i stopped levelling this build because it dawned on me that to really play this thing
you need Severed in Sleep, Shavs and Presence of Chayula.
If you have these things the build will be strong. Without them, probably not so much.
I don´t have 1500C laying around so attempting this build without the proper funds was my own fault.

I didn't assume anything, you write that you switched to aw at 59, which is a terrible choice. You level using your choice of leveling build and switch to this build, which is also mentioned in the guide. I don't understand why you keep guessing with regards to the damage output -- flame sentinels can do shaped strands on a 4L with none of the items you mention.
So basically you came here to inform me about AW being terrible at this level, which is a conclusion that i drew myself in my initial post. So i have to ask what exactly is your purpose here ?
I said that I switched to AW , and that it doesn´t do anything for me.
But in the guide it says superfast levelling.

The thing he said was
*BUT FOR REAL, JUST GO FIRESTORM UNTIL LVL 50-60 xD

So I actually followed his advice lol.
I am level 59 and well, it´s not really neccessary to level as firestorm.
You can perfectly level as a summoner with SRS and reverberation rod.
But now that i switched to AW the build actually got WEAKER.
And that is what i was unhappy about. I´m just a little confused as to whether you are trying to provide assistance or solutions for problems or if your goal here is something different.
Do you guys recommend leveling with flameblast totems or with firestorm?
What I guess as power level is when you start mapping or in higher levels of mapping, basicly because the drop of weapons in maps is much higher than doing the different acts. So, of course AW is not viable for leveling in early levels.
"
Better endgame scaling, not a big difference, and you cant run anger with midnight, due to 30% life reserved.

You can't run Anger if you intend for your curses to remain auras, but if you instead curse on hit with ball lightning you get a few awesome interactions. First, you can curse things that would otherwise be waaaay outside of your curse aura, allowing you to sit back even more safely than normal. Second, if you use ball lightning you can pick up elemental equilibrium, which plays very nicely with flame sentinels. Increase their lightning resist, but lower that fire substantially for some sick damage. Anger can be put on a ring or on a shield for a level 23-24 gem, while envy will only ever be level 15. It just adds more flat damage.

"
Flame sentinels have crazy scaling from added chaos gem, they work just as fine. Leech is not relevant, its the free poison, so severed does almost as well.

I guess I don't understand how added chaos damage scales better? Does increased minion damage double dip on poison damage? Are the wither stacks that insane? Anecdotally it seems like I do a ton more damage with midnight bargain's extra spectre, and the gems linked to it scale very well. Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus both seem to provide more benefit to a spectre than the Added Chaos Damage and Void Manipulation combo. And then you add a *4th* spectre on top of that.
"
Silver77s написал:
"
Better endgame scaling, not a big difference, and you cant run anger with midnight, due to 30% life reserved.

You can't run Anger if you intend for your curses to remain auras, but if you instead curse on hit with ball lightning you get a few awesome interactions. First, you can curse things that would otherwise be waaaay outside of your curse aura, allowing you to sit back even more safely than normal. Second, if you use ball lightning you can pick up elemental equilibrium, which plays very nicely with flame sentinels. Increase their lightning resist, but lower that fire substantially for some sick damage. Anger can be put on a ring or on a shield for a level 23-24 gem, while envy will only ever be level 15. It just adds more flat damage.

"
Flame sentinels have crazy scaling from added chaos gem, they work just as fine. Leech is not relevant, its the free poison, so severed does almost as well.

I guess I don't understand how added chaos damage scales better? Does increased minion damage double dip on poison damage? Are the wither stacks that insane? Anecdotally it seems like I do a ton more damage with midnight bargain's extra spectre, and the gems linked to it scale very well. Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus both seem to provide more benefit to a spectre than the Added Chaos Damage and Void Manipulation combo. And then you add a *4th* spectre on top of that.

There is such a thing as a Damage Efficiency, all attacks gain diffirent damages from flat additions, some more and some less. Flame Sentinels have a really good damage efficiency so they are going to get alot of damages from Added Chaos Gem, Envy aura, Anger aura and such stuff.
"
Does increased minion damage double dip on poison damage?

Yes.
"
Are the wither stacks that insane?

Also yes.
Последняя редакция: SolidSparkle. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 19:06:45
I have this building working for the most part and I love it. However I just picked up United In dream and cannot run all the auras on prism as well as envy. I have all the reduced mana nodes and a 4% reduced mana helm and picked up a 20/20 bloodmagic gem. Is this not good enough? I know the helmet you linked in the gear section only shows a 4% reduced mana. I don't remember but i'm guessing you have a lvl 21 20% bloodmagic gem, and i'm guessing this is needed to run all the auras on life. Or do you also need a 5% reduced helm?

edit:I figured it out. I watched your United In Dream Update video and saw the conquerer's efficiency jewel that I missed. Fuckin eh!
Последняя редакция: SupaPoeTime. Время: 2 апр. 2017 г., 5:24:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация