{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

So I am confused about what scales SRS damage. I am using a wand with cast speed and proj speed and if i swap to a diff wand with the same cast speed and no proj speed i lose almost half my DPS. I know that SRS is not considered a projectile but i dont see anything else that could cause this DPS loss. It would be great to compile a list of all the stats on gear that can scale your SRS.
Dominating Blow:

If a normal, magic or rare monster is hit by this skill and dies shortly after, either through this skill or other means, the monster drops his loot and is converted immediately to fight on the users side for 20 seconds. This can be prolonged with Skill Effect Duration.
Monsters converted by this skill retain their AI and all skills (rares also their auras and mods) they had while they were alive but have 35% less damage. The dominated Minions are affected by Convocation and get collected around the user.

Restrictions:
Unique monsters cannot be dominated. Rares with Volatile Blood cannot be dominated as they explode but other Nemesis mods aside from Fractured will still be active. Soul Conduit rares can only be dominated in their Apparition form. Bloodline mods on magic packs will be lost after conversion however, Shared Boon monsters will retain their gigantism.
Corpses of killed or expired dominated minions are unuseable for the sake of Raise Spectre, Raise Zombie, Detonate Dead or any Offering. Enemies which can raise dead monters also can't revive them.
Pure Dominating Blow builds are extremely momentum based, somewhat comparable to a bazooka. Strong if you have ammo (monters) able to destroy buildings but weakish if you have no ammo so only useable as a heavy club for one target.

Support Gems:
Any support gem linked to Dominating Blow will also support the dominated monsters if their skills allow it. Melee support gems will support monters with melee attacks, spell support gems monsters with spells etc. Usually, monsters of many different damagetypes and skills will be dominated so support gems like Culling Strike are recommended since it has a general damage increase on it aswell as cast and attack speed with Quality. Melee Splash, while only applicable to dominated melee monsters, tremendously increases the amount of monsters the player can affect with the Dominating Blow "debuff" turning them when they die. If the player has a reliable way to chill enemies such as the Heart of Wraeclast, Hatred Aura, a Soul Taker, The Crabhammer or Arctic Breath, Hypothermia is also a possible way to augment the minions damage.
However, Dominating Blow has a pretty high base Mana Cost so supporting it with gems with high multipliers can lead to you running out of mana pretty fast. Soul Taker, Mana Leech or Clarity can help with that. If you don't use Dominating Blow as your main damage source but the dominated minions, not leveling it past lvl 3 is an option as the only thing leveling increases is the base damage of the hits and the mana cost but neither the Skill Duration nor the minions damage.

(If you have the means to sustain using this skill with at least 100 Mana Cost and are supporting it with Hypothermia, Kitava's Thirst with Arctic Breath and Flesh Offering with Increased Duration is an option.)

Note:
The amount of dominated minions you can have is uncapped at the moment so it may be GPU intensive to use this skill with high amounts of Skill Effect Duration.
Последняя редакция: JoBilly. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 12:41:30
"
supremePINEAPPLE написал:
Are there any overlooked spectre monsters that would benefit from all of the strength I'm stacking with the baron? I was just going to go flame sentinel but my zombies and SRS are hitting really hard so I'm curious if there is anything else that would be fun to use.
Not sure there are any really good way to utilize the 1000 strength but I guess linking a spellcasting spectre with iron will could work as a 6th link potentially maybe perhaps..

"
BeauKnows написал:
So I am confused about what scales SRS damage. I am using a wand with cast speed and proj speed and if i swap to a diff wand with the same cast speed and no proj speed i lose almost half my DPS. I know that SRS is not considered a projectile but i dont see anything else that could cause this DPS loss. It would be great to compile a list of all the stats on gear that can scale your SRS.
Only way to scale SRS damage is with increases to minion damage, increases to nearby allies' damage and auras. Cast speed and skill duration help make SRS faster and having them last longer. That's it.
Not sure how you're seeing the dps of your SRS but tooltips are generally unreliable, sepscially when it comes to minions.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Iron will doesnt work, as in it literally cannot support raise spectre.

I was thinking about it a bit more though, 1k str is a 200% increased modifier for the spectre so maybe it would boost something up enough to be useful that wouldnt otherwise be. Maybe something like flicker strike spiders? something that uses whirling blades? maybe the leaping goats.
Последняя редакция: Asmosis. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 20:10:44
"
Asmosis написал:
Just tested in-game, worked fine for me.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Does anyone know if Shrines can affect allies or just "allied players" as per the patch notes. I wanted to test out the Gull.
I'm kind of curious as to how 3.0 is going to change the spectre meta. Act 5 should have entirely new monsters, and even if 6-10 reuse monsters, I'm sure they'll add -something- new to the remixed zones.
"
Mokihiki написал:
"
Asmosis написал:
Just tested in-game, worked fine for me.

that's interesting, the last time i tried it (admittedly 1+ years ago) it didnt even give the support icon. I wonder when that changed.

I'm more interested in how to reach 1000 str now without fully compromising the build to do so.
Последняя редакция: Asmosis. Время: 8 марта 2017 г., 8:16:42
I was thinking about compiling a list of which maps you can desecrate the more common spectres (Flame Sentinels/Slashed Miscreations/Cannibal Fire-eaters) but before I start on that, I might aswell potentially save me some time by asking if there is such a list already.
Can anyone please tell me why i cant find Tentacle Miscreation as a recommended spectre?

Im trying to do a Baron + Vis Mortis, phys + chaos, zombi + spectre build and they seem to be pretty intresting for that idea.

What would be the ideal links for them?
Spectre - Minion Damage - Minion speed(?) - Poison (until you get severed in sleep) - GMP - Faster Attacks(?)

Or maybe add faster and/or slower projectiles?

Probably gonna add Iron Grip, if i have enough strengh to make it worth too...
So many good supports, so little space :P

And what do you think, is it worth to "waste" 2 links and 1 spectre for a support chieftain with bloodmagic for perma frenzy charges?

Thanks for your input guys.
Последняя редакция: Mathorg. Время: 11 марта 2017 г., 9:31:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация