{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

"
generalchaos написал:
Also, is elemental focus better than controlled destruction for fire curtains and fire goatmen spectres?

If you have to choose between the two, I would take CD over EF so you don't lose Ignite damage.

Ignite double-dips with minion damage, which is made all the better by dropping resists with Elemental Equilibrium. It's 20% damage a second for 4 seconds, multiplied by 300-400% increased minion damage (with Spectre ascendancy), 50% more minion damage from Minion Damage gem, 10% more minion damage from a level 20 Raise Spectre, area damage if you use Concentrated Effect, 12% more damage from Frenzy Charges if you use Assassin's Mark curse or Victario's Charity shield with Necromantic Aegis, Projectile Weakness curse (maybe not, although projectile damage on the Spectre will count, I don't know if increased projectile damage on the target also counts), and however far you drop resists with Elemental Weakness and/or Flammability (Vulnerability, too, but that's not a double-dip).

Increased minion damage = 100% base hit + 105% from passive tree + 60% from ascendancy passives + 100% Spectre acendancy + 60% from ~four jewels + Commander of Darkness auras or Spirit Eater ascendancies + quality on Minion Damage gem + equipment like a bone helm, Catarina glove mod, Vis Mortis, Sidbreath, Severed in Sleep/United in Dreams, The Scourge, etc.

Assuming a minimum investment, that'd be 20% * 4.2 * 1.5 = 126% per second (504% total over 4 seconds). It doesn't stack, but it's like having one more Spectre attacking a boss every second. This number easily becomes much higher with additional minion damage and lower monster resists. If you get another 100% increased minion damage, use Concentrated Effect support instead of CD, and Flammability = 20% * 5.2 * 1.5 * 1.54 * 1.44 = 346% per second (1384% total).

Elemental Focus has 5% more damage than Controlled Destruction. If you have four spectres who attack at least twice a second, then 126% non-stacking Ignite damage per second is equivalent to 16% more damage (126% * 0.25 * 0.5). If they attack faster, then the value of the Ignite damage drops further. If you have less spectres, then its value rises. If you have two spectres who attack four times a second, the result would again equal 16% more damage (126% * 0.5 * 0.25).

The one thing I am unsure about is whether 100% reduced critical chance on CD can reduce the base 5% crit chance to 0 or not. If it does, then Elemental Focus is objectively better unless you have a source of crit or Ignite chance, like Victario's Charity granting Power Charges or the Flammability curse. To test which is the case, take only your spectres using CD into Dried Lake and see if they ever ignite anything.

Be careful of Less multipliers, like GMP, as they double un-dip Ignites.

TL;DR
Controlled Destruction is better if you stack minion damage and More multipliers, drop enemy resists, use Flammability or can give your Spectres Power Charges, and avoid Less multipliers.

Elemental Focus is better if you stack lots of cast speed and have four or more Spectres, use several Less multipliers, and don't drop enemy resists.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 12 марта 2017 г., 4:30:04
turns out The Baron doesnt work with ghost reaver, and i've got no intention of running a life based summoner (love my auras too much) so eh, thats that over with.
"
Asmosis написал:
turns out The Baron doesnt work with ghost reaver, and i've got no intention of running a life based summoner (love my auras too much) so eh, thats that over with.
Well it might be a bug since Ghost Reaver works with new Trolltimber leech (and presumably Hinekora leech as well).
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Hercanic написал:
"
generalchaos написал:
Also, is elemental focus better than controlled destruction for fire curtains and fire goatmen spectres?

If you have to choose between the two, I would take CD over EF so you don't lose Ignite damage.

Ignite double-dips with minion damage, which is made all the better by dropping resists with Elemental Equilibrium. It's 20% damage a second for 4 seconds, multiplied by 300-400% increased minion damage (with Spectre ascendancy), 50% more minion damage from Minion Damage gem, 10% more minion damage from a level 20 Raise Spectre, area damage if you use Concentrated Effect, 12% more damage from Frenzy Charges if you use Assassin's Mark curse or Victario's Charity shield with Necromantic Aegis, Projectile Weakness curse (maybe not, although projectile damage on the Spectre will count, I don't know if increased projectile damage on the target also counts), and however far you drop resists with Elemental Weakness and/or Flammability (Vulnerability, too, but that's not a double-dip).

Increased minion damage = 100% base hit + 105% from passive tree + 60% from ascendancy passives + 100% Spectre acendancy + 60% from ~four jewels + Commander of Darkness auras or Spirit Eater ascendancies + quality on Minion Damage gem + equipment like a bone helm, Catarina glove mod, Vis Mortis, Sidbreath, Severed in Sleep/United in Dreams, The Scourge, etc.

Assuming a minimum investment, that'd be 20% * 4.2 * 1.5 = 126% per second (504% total over 4 seconds). It doesn't stack, but it's like having one more Spectre attacking a boss every second. This number easily becomes much higher with additional minion damage and lower monster resists. If you get another 100% increased minion damage, use Concentrated Effect support instead of CD, and Flammability = 20% * 5.2 * 1.5 * 1.54 * 1.44 = 346% per second (1384% total).

Elemental Focus has 5% more damage than Controlled Destruction. If you have four spectres who attack at least twice a second, then 126% non-stacking Ignite damage per second is equivalent to 16% more damage (126% * 0.25 * 0.5). If they attack faster, then the value of the Ignite damage drops further. If you have less spectres, then its value rises. If you have two spectres who attack four times a second, the result would again equal 16% more damage (126% * 0.5 * 0.25).

The one thing I am unsure about is whether 100% reduced critical chance on CD can reduce the base 5% crit chance to 0 or not. If it does, then Elemental Focus is objectively better unless you have a source of crit or Ignite chance, like Victario's Charity granting Power Charges or the Flammability curse. To test which is the case, take only your spectres using CD into Dried Lake and see if they ever ignite anything.

Be careful of Less multipliers, like GMP, as they double un-dip Ignites.

TL;DR
Controlled Destruction is better if you stack minion damage and More multipliers, drop enemy resists, use Flammability or can give your Spectres Power Charges, and avoid Less multipliers.

Elemental Focus is better if you stack lots of cast speed and have four or more Spectres, use several Less multipliers, and don't drop enemy resists.

Wow, thanks for the very detailed response. Appreciate it.
"
Mokihiki написал:
"
Asmosis написал:
Well it might be a bug since Ghost Reaver works with new Trolltimber leech (and presumably Hinekora leech as well).

hmm, well if i figure out a way to get 1k str without completely ruining the build in the process i might take a look later in league.

I suspect it would need to be a non-witch class such as chieftain who can get 20+10% bonus str from ascendancy, or Scion who can get +80str from ascendancy as well as two subclasses, although i think most of them are pretty meh for summoners.

i'll look into it later on once i have the challenges done for this league and can relax and spend currency on frivolous things :) making a completely fire based class with chieftain using fire totems, fire spectres and even fire zombies maybe is certainly appealing, i could drop equalibrium and even do a bit of fire dmg myself.

One advantage i could see for a life based summoner would be using the curse based armour for +1 curses and immunity to hexproof, so there is that i guess.
Последняя редакция: Asmosis. Время: 13 марта 2017 г., 3:46:47
How about webbed spider? 120% damage and 150% HP, use Flicker Strike and a spell that creates an area that give more move speed to spiders, with Multistrike + Melee Damage + Fortify + Minion damage they do a really good damage.

Edit: in http://poedb.tw they say that area spells make the spiders phase objects, but I thinks it's not a Phase Run.
Последняя редакция: Bloodmila. Время: 13 марта 2017 г., 11:15:35
Oh yeah I did notice some spiders shooting webs. I'll give these a try where did you find them?
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 написал:
Oh yeah I did notice some spiders shooting webs. I'll give these a try where did you find them?

Shaped Villa Map

Edit: Can't desecrate corpses and there is a 5-6 for maps :(

Edit2: While I don't find those spider I using Cursed Mariner.
Последняя редакция: Bloodmila. Время: 13 марта 2017 г., 11:44:06
"
Bloodmila написал:
How about webbed spider? 120% damage and 150% HP, use Flicker Strike and a spell that creates an area that give more move speed to spiders, with Multistrike + Melee Damage + Fortify + Minion damage they do a really good damage.

Edit: in http://poedb.tw they say that area spells make the spiders phase objects, but I thinks it's not a Phase Run.
Yeah I've been thinking about those. I wonder if the web they spawn considers the spiders spawned by Arakaali's Fang as spiders?

I'm probably not gonna attempt a build with this combo for a while so if anyone tries this I'd love to hear if it works.

Also, phase just means no collision, nothing else.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
They also spawn in a good number if you spend 6 caos for "Area is Inhabited by Spiders".

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация