{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

Gonna give um a shot!
Thanks!

EDIT:
These guys are incredibly strong with my build!
Also quite tanky which is very nice!~
Done about 50 maps now with them and only had one die so far.

EDIT2:
Why isn't there any chaos damage monsters in the Necronomicon?
Support player XD Find my stream at https://www.twitch.tv/wigglymustache
Последняя редакция: RidiculeMe. Время: 17 сент. 2017 г., 0:40:48
"
CoolColJ написал:
"
the_Arkain написал:
Hallo,

i have a question about the baron.
Is this usefull for spectres?

melee spectre -> + strength? Should.
distance spactre -> + strength? I don´t know, but i think no.

Am I right?

yes

for spell casting spectres, add iron will gem
for physical ranged spectres, iron grip

Thank you.

I have another question. If i have summon a spectre in a level 68 map and than i visit a level 30 map.
The spectre decrease to level 30?
Hello,
i tried out different items on my animated guardian to make auras for my minions.

Kingmaker Despot Axe has this:
Nearby Allies have 30% increased Item Rarity
Nearby Allies have Culling Strike

I get the 30% IIR and the minions get it then, but do they also get the aura and get another +30% IIR for a total of 60% or not ?
"
Kharadas написал:
Hello,
i tried out different items on my animated guardian to make auras for my minions.

I get the 30% IIR and the minions get it then, but do they also get the aura and get another +30% IIR for a total of 60% or not ?
They technically do get the 30% inc item rarity but it gets ignored.
When your minions kill an enemies the games uses only your item rarity modifiers + item rarity from the item rarity support of it's linked to the minion gem that made the minion that got the kill.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Mokihiki написал:
"
Kharadas написал:
Hello,

They technically do get the 30% inc item rarity but it gets ignored.
When your minions kill an enemies the games uses only your item rarity modifiers + item rarity from the item rarity support of it's linked to the minion gem that made the minion that got the kill.

thanks,
so its just important that i stay near my animated guardian :)
I'm sorry but I'm still a bit confused regarding the elemental resistances of spectres.

Say I use wickermen. The necronomicon says at merciless (any wicker from a map I assume) has 20% all res. But in many other places I read that all minions have a base 40% all res now.
And then there is the raise spectre gem's +30% all res.

So what res do wickermen for example have now?
1) 20% + 30% = 50%
2) 40% + 30% = 70%

"
zankioh написал:
I'm sorry but I'm still a bit confused regarding the elemental resistances of spectres.

Say I use wickermen. The necronomicon says at merciless (any wicker from a map I assume) has 20% all res. But in many other places I read that all minions have a base 40% all res now.
And then there is the raise spectre gem's +30% all res.

So what res do wickermen for example have now?
1) 20% + 30% = 50%
2) 40% + 30% = 70%

As far as I know, "all minions have a base 40% all res now" excludes spectres which just has what they had in life + the 30% from the gem and golems which has additional resistances depending on their type.

So wickermen would have 20% + 30% = 50%.

I wish I could find a source on this, but I looked through Mark_GGG's post history way back to before patch 2.5.0 went live to no avail so it might've been clarified by someone else or maybe by a post on reddit, don't remember :(
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Последняя редакция: Mokihiki. Время: 20 сент. 2017 г., 15:11:41
Alright im asking here because I cannot find any info on it.

I made baron spectres using tuko shield and 3 tukohama vanguards 1 wicker man.

I'm using Efficacy and iron will in the 6 linked specters and people are saying it works and people are saying it doesn't

Has anyone tested this the build works for me I melt shaper insta phasing him

So somethings working but now im second guessing it because of people telling me it doesn't

Where are the facts?

edit: i am sitting at 1k strength forgot to mention hat
Последняя редакция: Anthrax_grizz. Время: 20 сент. 2017 г., 15:48:14
Sorry to add another question, but:

Does it make any sense to try to vaal my level 20 Raise Spectre in the hopes of getting a Level 21? I don't recall seeing a Vaal Raise Spectre gem ever, so maybe there doesn't exist one and the chances of ruining my gem will be thus smaller? Or does level 21 spectre yield little benefit? The PoB seems to think that adding levels to a spectre gem will increase its damage significantly -- is that true? (Not sure if it is *only* dependend on monster / area level.)

Asking also because I am not particularly rich, don't have tons of vaal orbs and no extra level 20 gems lying around, I've only tried to Vaal empowers and discipline before and always been unlucky...

Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
Anthrax_grizz написал:
Alright im asking here because I cannot find any info on it.

I made baron spectres using tuko shield and 3 tukohama vanguards 1 wicker man.

I'm using Efficacy and iron will in the 6 linked specters and people are saying it works and people are saying it doesn't

Has anyone tested this the build works for me I melt shaper insta phasing him

So somethings working but now im second guessing it because of people telling me it doesn't

Where are the facts?

edit: i am sitting at 1k strength forgot to mention hat

I am fairly certain spell damage does not work with Tuko Vanguard's. You can test this yourself by unequiping iron will and equipping it in a 2L setup with vanguards and seeing if it kills boss's any faster.

In Natt's thread he discovered controlled destruction does not work so I am assuming iron will does not as well.

"
onomastikon написал:

Sorry to add another question, but:

Does it make any sense to try to vaal my level 20 Raise Spectre in the hopes of getting a Level 21? I don't recall seeing a Vaal Raise Spectre gem ever, so maybe there doesn't exist one and the chances of ruining my gem will be thus smaller? Or does level 21 spectre yield little benefit? The PoB seems to think that adding levels to a spectre gem will increase its damage significantly -- is that true? (Not sure if it is *only* dependend on monster / area level.)

Asking also because I am not particularly rich, don't have tons of vaal orbs and no extra level 20 gems lying around, I've only tried to Vaal empowers and discipline before and always been unlucky...

Thank you.

Its about 2% more damage, 2% more life, 2% more es. Is that game breaking amount of stats? No. But if you want to min max it gives you a bit more damage.

What PoB is referring to is raising a higher level monster. That is not the same as gem levels.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Последняя редакция: mattc3303. Время: 20 сент. 2017 г., 16:47:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация