GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

taunt works with zombies, but not sg ...
Great guide, thank you!

Why does the clarity gem need to be level 1?
Последняя редакция: corpsetiller. Время: 24 дек. 2017 г., 10:59:04
"
Great guide, thank you!

We are just using it for the buff from Commander of Darkness where each aura affecting our minions grants them 3% attack and cast speed. Clarity is one of the few (possibly only??) aura's that doesn't reserve a flat amount of mana regardless of it's level.

So it doesn't have to be lvl 1. If you find extra mana regen useful for some reason you could have a lvl 2 - 20 clarity if you really wanted. I can't think why a higher one would be really useful but YMMV.
well, i'm not sure using a socket to win 3% cast speed is worth it.
which skills should i switch out if i want to use animated guardian?
"
MasterWilhelm написал:
"
Texans1231 написал:
Doh. I guess I could have read that if I held alt. Sorry.

But yeah, I have 4 of them now. Belt, and 3 passive slots. So nice.

Speaking of the claw...

I am running t5-t8 pretty comfortably, and found my first Exalted.

I have been using Brightbeak forever. Besides Scourge, what other weapons could I consider? I am already res capped, so wasn't sure if I should look at Aurumvorax or not. I saw another spectre guide recommending ADvancing Fortress, but I wasn't sure why.

Just curious if I should be looking to replace Brightbeak in the future and what to aim for.

Still learning the game- there is just so much to take in!

Bones of Ullr are slow as shit. Shield charge scales from both movement speed and attack speed.

Switch out the brightbeak for Prismatic Eclipse with 3 green sockets and switch from shield charge to whirling blades. Whirling blades doesn't scale with movement speed (only attack speed), so you should move much faster--even moreso if you're using flesh offering, and then even faster if you're still using Victario's Charity and have frenzy charges.

Prismatic Eclipse has the added benefit of being cheap as hell.

Solid suggestion, can deffo vouch for this as well.

"
MasterWilhelm написал:
"
Sting_o7 написал:
A bit of a newbie question again here. Which gems are important to get to 20/20? And are there any worth gambling to 21?

All of your spectre support gems to 20/20. Raise Spectre 20 is a must, but 20% is only a QoL buff (1% movement speed per point). Gamble any of the support gems to 21 that you can afford to.

This. :)

"
Sag3d написал:
First off, fantastic build. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Regarding the taunt Ghastly jewels, are you sure they work with SG? The wording is "Taunt on hit with attacks" as opposed to, for example, the hinder ones which is "on hit with spells". Aren't SG casters? Or do those count as attacks as well for the purposes of the gems?

Hey,

Cheers!

Taunt won't work on spells no, as they require an attack. However, skelly decoys would function with it. SG's are as you say; Spell Casters :)

"
DrHarvey12 написал:
"
Great guide, thank you!

We are just using it for the buff from Commander of Darkness where each aura affecting our minions grants them 3% attack and cast speed. Clarity is one of the few (possibly only??) aura's that doesn't reserve a flat amount of mana regardless of it's level.

So it doesn't have to be lvl 1. If you find extra mana regen useful for some reason you could have a lvl 2 - 20 clarity if you really wanted. I can't think why a higher one would be really useful but YMMV.

Couldn't have explained it better myself.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
well, i'm not sure using a socket to win 3% cast speed is worth it.

If you wish to opt around and change sockets for this build, the Clarity is the first on the list to go :)

"
lolyndasmu написал:
which skills should i switch out if i want to use animated guardian?

Entirely up to you as it's a matter of taste. I'd start with removing Clarity though.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hello Ghazzy!, great build!. however how do sg survive in a elemental reflect map?
Hello! First time trying spectre build and must say it's AWESOME!
However, there's few things that bugging me:
1) Why are we using Purity of Fire, considering SG's high innate fire resistance? Is it to increase overall max fire res for additional defence against reflect ele maps? Running with Purity of Elements and none of my SG's are dying to reflect (currently lvled only up to T10);
2) Why are we using Anger and not Hatred? Anger is + flat damage, while Hatred is +% damage, or is it because SGs don't have a lot of physdmg and Hatred won't do that much to them as Anger? EE (elem. equilibrium) won't be fcked up to because our Lightning Ball decreases both cold and fire res.

And additional question - managed to vaal Tabula for +1 gem level. Vis Mortis still beats +1 Tabula? +1 spectre increases overall damage higher than +1 to all gems?
"
ndvr написал:
Hello! First time trying spectre build and must say it's AWESOME!
However, there's few things that bugging me:
1) Why are we using Purity of Fire, considering SG's high innate fire resistance? Is it to increase overall max fire res for additional defence against reflect ele maps? Running with Purity of Elements and none of my SG's are dying to reflect (currently lvled only up to T10);
2) Why are we using Anger and not Hatred? Anger is + flat damage, while Hatred is +% damage, or is it because SGs don't have a lot of physdmg and Hatred won't do that much to them as Anger? EE (elem. equilibrium) won't be fcked up to because our Lightning Ball decreases both cold and fire res.

And additional question - managed to vaal Tabula for +1 gem level. Vis Mortis still beats +1 Tabula? +1 spectre increases overall damage higher than +1 to all gems?

Purity of Fire can be anything.

Hatred doesn't boost much as it's based on the phys damage. Solar Guards deal fire. I've been running Haste, I find it much better than Anger. I don't use Generosity.

+1 for Tabula skills? Even assuming a 2% MORE boost(closer to 1%) on each gem, let's assume that's an overall 20% dmg boost(most likely less but I'm not going to do the specific math, feel free), 3 spectres to 4 is a 33% dmg boost. Now if you can't get a 6l Vis Mortis, it evens out with normal Tabula and +1 skills giving the edge.

As for Ghazzy's build, I've swapped some things.

I went with Bone Offering over Flesh Offering, like in Burning Spectres. The Victario's Charity+Necromantic Aegis supplies about 15-20% more damage(12% from Frenzy charges, the attack speed boost, and the power charges, I'm ok with rounding up to there) for mapping only for 6 pts and a lot of survivability loss even without Bone Offering. Bone Offering and a "Block Chance Applied to Spells" item like Stone of Lazwhar, a rare Shaper amulet or Shaper/Elder shield supplies a total 60%+ to block attacks/spells, with a little bit more from a Rumi's Flask, Bone Offering lab enchant, or some extra block on the shield you use supplying cap or near cap. That's 75% more "toughness" but it's better than 75% more life because it's mitigation, and very powerful mitigation. It makes my summoner very durable. Yes things are slower, but if you give it a chance you'll not go back.

Последняя редакция: ExiledPoe. Время: 27 дек. 2017 г., 14:08:09
Sorry couldnt check all pages if you answered already, maybe a quick faq on first page helps.

Have you tried femurs+dancing dervish? Or any comments on queens decree with leap?

I am using very similar build with the dancing dervish for trash and swaping femurs for boss fight.
My main problem is movement skill. I am currently using lightning warp but its very slow. Any suggestion?

For harder content i am plannig to use queens decree with leap. But not sure if +1 spectre worth or not

Regards

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация