GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
hendrikahn написал:
Hey man, great guide and much appreciated! It's been an absolute blast playing it.

I'm now reaching the point where I want to farm T16/Elder maps. I've tried TVs with TF and Necromantic Aegis, but that felt like complete garbage. I'm now running 6l 3 Flame Golems and 7L TVs in my helm, but it still feels worse than running 4 SGs in a 6L. What setup would you recommend for clearing and bossing T16s?

Thanks for taking your time to read and maintain this thread!

Hey,

Glad you like it, thank you!

The Tukohama Fortress shield is not really good for TV's after the nerf, though TV's without it is still enough to deal with the t16 as well as end-game boss farming.

For clear speed purposes I would always take SG's over TV, the difference is... well insane.
TV's is my only choice if my desire is to only farm end-game bosses and I no longer give a shit about clear speed, keep in mind that if you do, you'll need to run the Burn Dyadus setup with the Animate Guardian.

AG Burn Gear:
* 2x Dyadus
* Leer Cast
* Ambus Charge
* Victario's Flight
* Southbound Gloves
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Your curse on hit setup will count as a hit (Orb of Storms or Ball Lightning) Minion skill recently is procced via Flesh Offering for this build. So you never have to hit an enemy with a physical ability, your spells will also "hit".

So Hit doesnt mean Attack? Sorry im confused loving the build btw :P lvl 80 Abyss
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
wait you dont use MoM?
I chaos spammed a thing!

Slammed cold res :)

After some intense research I have come to believe that a Essence of Horror helm with the above mods would be BiS for Solar Guards, drawbacks being you can no longer run a projectile-modifying link for clear (Pierce/Fork and Projectile Weakness to be removed).

Many people have issue comjng to grips with the impact of Immolate however. PoB puts it up there as a huge DPS boost - but that's using Flame Sents as a base. If the base damage of the SG fireball is higher, the relative power of Immolate drops.

That said, this helm blows Shaper up faster than ever before - will try to get a 5-6 min flat run in on video.

Long live SGs!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 3 янв. 2018 г., 16:23:15
"
xPiranha написал:
Your curse on hit setup will count as a hit (Orb of Storms or Ball Lightning) Minion skill recently is procced via Flesh Offering for this build. So you never have to hit an enemy with a physical ability, your spells will also "hit".

So Hit doesnt mean Attack? Sorry im confused loving the build btw :P lvl 80 Abyss

Hit means that you hit the target with something, anything from a spell to attacks, things like curses don't hit, Contagion applies a curse, Scorching Ray applies a burn etc etc these things don't hit:
(ED does cause it has a projectile hit that applies its debuff for example).

"
lolyndasmu написал:
wait you dont use MoM?

Don't need to, though if you play with the TV spectres it can be very beneficial to change around to use MoM tbh as they don't scale from any auras.

"
primaeva написал:
I chaos spammed a thing!

After some intense research I have come to believe that a Essence of Horror helm with the above mods would be BiS for Solar Guards, drawbacks being you can no longer run a projectile-modifying link for clear (Pierce/Fork and Projectile Weakness to be removed).

Many people have issue comjng to grips with the impact of Immolate however. PoB puts it up there as a huge DPS boost - but that's using Flame Sents as a base. If the base damage of the SG fireball is higher, the relative power of Immolate drops.

That said, this helm blows Shaper up faster than ever before - will try to get a 5-6 min flat run in on video.

Long live SGs!

Well, if you remove Elemental Focus it can work very well :)
Base DMG of SGs fireballs are significantly better, but it is still a massive boost of course!

Gratz on a dope ass helm!
Thanks again for the great guide!

I know this build isn't meant for boss killing and so part of my question just got answered. However, I'm trying to do last tier of the labyrinth and I keep dying at the last step. It feels like I'm being one shot because I'm full health dead in an instant.

I'm sitting at 900 ES + 6300 health and 110+ fire, cold, lightning resist.

Is this instant death avoidable?

FYI: I play on Xbox, so I don't have access to combat logs or anything that would let me know how much damage I took and from what.
Последняя редакция: corpsetiller. Время: 3 янв. 2018 г., 20:11:06
does anyone use midnight bargain? wonder if you can use it with ES build
midnight is only really viable in builds which disregard life entirely which usually means low life builds with a shaves.

hybrid wants the life because of chaos , ci cant use it and pure life obviously wont.

it is an item which is very clearly meant to balance out the fact that low life builds generally must use shaves (which means no vis mortis) and have a hard time using the shit stats of bones of ullr.

you really should not consider it a mainstream item for most summoner builds (that is what the scourge is for). it is a niche item.

"

I know this build isn't meant for boss killing and so part of my question just got answered. However, I'm trying to do last tier of the labyrinth and I keep dying at the last step. It feels like I'm being one shot because I'm full health dead in an instant.

FYI: I play on Xbox, so I don't have access to combat logs or anything that would let me know how much damage I took and from what.

as far as anyone is concerned that 900 es is a joke. too small to do much of anything.

as for the 6300 hp the answer is .. depends entierly on what izaro is carrying. certain weapons he uses do much more damage than others

specifically the dual wield izaro is much more dangerous than the hammer izaro or the sword and sheild izaro.

after that it boils down to what his phases are . phases which added elemental or charges to him can make even high hp character vulnerable.

you should probably pack an enfeeble and a basalt flask for the fight but otherwise i tend to do izaro around 6k ehp as well.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 4 янв. 2018 г., 11:46:32
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
midnight is only really viable in builds which disregard life entirely which usually means low life builds with a shaves.

hybrid wants the life because of chaos , ci cant use it and pure life obviously wont.

it is an item which is very clearly meant to balance out the fact that low life builds generally must use shaves (which means no vis mortis) and have a hard time using the shit stats of bones of ullr.

you really should not consider it a mainstream item for most summoner builds (that is what the scourge is for). it is a niche item.

"

as far as anyone is concerned that 900 es is a joke. too small to do much of anything.

as for the 6300 hp the answer is .. depends entierly on what izaro is carrying. certain weapons he uses do much more damage than others

specifically the dual wield izaro is much more dangerous than the hammer izaro or the sword and sheild izaro.

after that it boils down to what his phases are . phases which added elemental or charges to him can make even high hp character vulnerable.

you should probably pack an enfeeble and a basalt flask for the fight but otherwise i tend to do izaro around 6k ehp as well.

Well, this response covered everything for this forum thread round for me :D

Welcome back Salty, and thank you! <3
"
primaeva написал:
I chaos spammed a thing!

Long live SGs!

Can we get that vid,im curious

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация