GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
iLoveYouNot написал:
Hey @Ghazzy! Great work btw. Really like your build. What do you think is better, a 5 link vis or a generic 6 link corrupted chest with life etc. Im wondering if ele focus is stronger than the additional spectre and the unholy might. I guess not but it kind of sucks that POB does not supprt solar guards..

A 6L will grant you more dmg in terms of the numeric check. However, what's not on paper is that the additional spectre grants you smoother & often better clear speed as you have projectiles from 1 more minion covering more of your screen allowing for faster clear in general. Only time the 6L would directly be better is vs bosses. I usually switch to 5L Vis Mortis from Tabula.

"
TheAceman написал:
Hows not using Max Block going with this build. Been seeing some summoner rips from Raiz and Ghazzy. Summoners can't keep up with clear speed meta when you have no form of mitigation it seems. You're just gonna end up getting killed by something.

Going max block means slower clear speed, both myself & RaizQT prefers faster builds and to trust our skills to survive in HC rather than going max block and inherently lose efficiency. Obviously, as history shows us, we've both died several times because of this where a max block version would have saved our asses. Point being, it's a matter of taste of how you wish to run it. You can still have flesh offering run and just smack in Bone Offering on a CWDT setup as long as you're running with Mistress of Sacrifice.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
2hi there :) some other questions:

- is there a trick to keep up all of the 4 auras? i dont have enough mana for it.

- Are there any gems i should not level to 20 ? I know immortal call and cwdt what about convocation?

- which gems are worth to get quality on?

- its possible you could update the guide with a small writeup about the changes that are needed to get more tanky / get block?
any other gems, other skills to get, which uniques are must to have for "max" block?

Thanks ^^
Последняя редакция: Enterich. Время: 11 марта 2018 г., 18:00:43
So i got all the gear, redid my entire spec to this (even picked up a 15%/14% Scourge for 120c lol lucked out) I can clear up to T14's with complete ease (map clearing that is) but when it comes to bosses, omg lol if he even breaths on me, i get obliterated. I didn't see an issue with that on the block build.

Anything i can do to improve my survivability with bosses, you can see my toon.

This is my first season playing this game as well.
Ahn's heritage + 2 fragility or another shield? I've seen a lot of people use magna eclipsis in hc this league

Also, can solar guards taunt?
Последняя редакция: woodyfly7. Время: 11 марта 2018 г., 17:46:27
I changed my spec up a little bit, swapped in Ahn's heritage and fragility jewels as well as picking up Wyrmsign gloves for rampage. I also went with mom. I have found my survivabilty to be much higher and much more comfortable for me personally to clear full maps now, including bosses. I am still learning the game and not familiar with a lot of the mechanics that used to 1 shot me.
"
Kinnslayor написал:
I changed my spec up a little bit, swapped in Ahn's heritage and fragility jewels as well as picking up Wyrmsign gloves for rampage. I also went with mom. I have found my survivabilty to be much higher and much more comfortable for me personally to clear full maps now, including bosses. I am still learning the game and not familiar with a lot of the mechanics that used to 1 shot me.

But how is MoM working with all that auras?
Die you changed something else to get a higher block chance?
Hey Ghazzy! In the Skill-gems & Setups section it would help to change the color of the font on the gems to the color of the gems.
Hey Ghazzy, thanks a lot for such an detailed guide, so far loving it :) Just one question, do you think throwing in new unique, Fenumu's Weave instead purity (playing softocre) is good idea? Its free hinder and some extra damage.
"
Enterich написал:
2hi there :) some other questions:

- is there a trick to keep up all of the 4 auras? i dont have enough mana for it.

- Are there any gems i should not level to 20 ? I know immortal call and cwdt what about convocation?

- which gems are worth to get quality on?

- its possible you could update the guide with a small writeup about the changes that are needed to get more tanky / get block?
any other gems, other skills to get, which uniques are must to have for "max" block?

Thanks ^^

Hey,

The auras shouldn't be a problem to use? Do you have them linked with any support gems that increases their mana reserved perhaps?

Convocation should only be kept at lvl 1 if you plan on using it inside your CWDT setup :)

Spectre gem is the only gem not worth qualitying, rest is.

For more tanky/block you drop Necromantic Aegis and get a proper defensive shield instead, and potentially run Bone Offering in your CWDT setup if you have Mistress of Sacrifice specced.

"
Darthzor написал:
So i got all the gear, redid my entire spec to this (even picked up a 15%/14% Scourge for 120c lol lucked out) I can clear up to T14's with complete ease (map clearing that is) but when it comes to bosses, omg lol if he even breaths on me, i get obliterated. I didn't see an issue with that on the block build.

Anything i can do to improve my survivability with bosses, you can see my toon.

This is my first season playing this game as well.

Hey,

Well, welcome in! Let's fix this then:

Tabula Rasa means you have lowered defence, obviously.
You seem to have enabled Bone Offering, dropped NA and you're using Remorse, perhaps you've fixed this due to me being late with the response? Could you post again if your issue remains?

"
woodyfly7 написал:
Ahn's heritage + 2 fragility or another shield? I've seen a lot of people use magna eclipsis in hc this league

Also, can solar guards taunt?

Afraid they can't they cast spells, only attack hits can taunt.

"
Kinnslayor написал:

Sounds like a nice solution to the defensive feeling. I personally don't like it but it's absolutely a nice way to tackle it for your personal preference :)

"
nurd905 написал:
Hey Ghazzy! In the Skill-gems & Setups section it would help to change the color of the font on the gems to the color of the gems.

Will sort this asap!

"
Mayhem69 написал:
Hey Ghazzy, thanks a lot for such an detailed guide, so far loving it :) Just one question, do you think throwing in new unique, Fenumu's Weave instead purity (playing softocre) is good idea? Its free hinder and some extra damage.

Hey,

I do my best, thank you!

Well, I'm sure it will be beneficial if you can sort res elsewhere.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Loving the build right now but I too feel the issue of feeling like paper around bosses or red beasts, however immortal call saves me enough to where I can react. Only died once to traps in a lab trial, so I guess all is well for now?

My question for everyone is how we might be able to take advantage of shaper/elder items once we are able to begin affording it? Namely helmets, belts, and amulets. Gloves I would assume we grab faster attacks and put shield charge in there.

Edit: Also a rare amulet with +1 curse can refund us 5 passive points yes? Where would those best be placed?
Последняя редакция: McPumpkin. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 22:17:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация