GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Did my first breachstone & got xoph's ammy a couple days ago, so now I got some currency to upgrade. Going to grab a couple gems since I'm missing one & I've almost unlocked a second one. Aside from minion dmg & % maximum life, what is most important after that? I'm guessing res, but what about things like global crit chance, or attack speed, etc?
Thanks for this build!
Последняя редакция: Pure. Время: 28 марта 2018 г., 12:45:09
Is it worth dropping Belt of the Deceiver for Bisco's Leash? I assume for maps yes, bosses no. Just trying to min/max things now.

All I have left to upgrade is my gloves & then I'm not sure what to do. Once I hit 92 I will have the last jewel slot unlocked & can put the 7% life/min dmg/fire res jewel in there. I will then be around 7k HP. Not sure where to go from there.

Obviously I need a 6L, I'm about 1.2k+ fusings into this god damn chest now, so that's probably the last thing after the gloves. Should I be able to do Shaper/Elder comfortably? I destroy yellow elder but haven't been able to spawn a red one yet. Is this spec capable of Uber Elder?
I have a question. It's my understanding that PoB doesn't have the option for Solar Guard spectres. How're you simulating your dps? I see in your PoB link you have Flame sentinels, is that accurate?
anyone knows if sadima's touch works even if the summons do the killing?
Hello Ghazzy!
First of all huge thanks for your build guides. I tried out summoner builds this league first and thanks to your guides these are great to play!
I just transitioned my build from srs to solar guards and it turns out to be very effective and easy to play. I spent currency to improve the build but there are maybe things which I can improve.

Would you mind checking my tree and gear what can I improve? Besides having 20/20 or higher gems ofc :)

Br,
David
Just wanted to say huge thanks for this guide. Been checking it all the time when I started last Harbinger and Solar Guard summoner is still my favorite build to date :D

"
Tanaomit написал:
Is it worth dropping Belt of the Deceiver for Bisco's Leash? I assume for maps yes, bosses no. Just trying to min/max things now.

I'm not Ghazzy but I think that belt is not best in slot anymore. Intimidate only applies to attacks now so it does not benefit Solar Guards anymore. Of course it still has decent life and resists, not to mention the reduced critical damage taken, but you may replace it with a better rare I should think.
I have a question. With The Scourge Claw, if I understand correctly, you need to hit with a melee attack to trigger the 70% extra damage for minions. I assume you're just occasionally spamming shield charge to trigger the effect of the Scourge Claw?
"
Goose70 написал:
I have a question. With The Scourge Claw, if I understand correctly, you need to hit with a melee attack to trigger the 70% extra damage for minions. I assume you're just occasionally spamming shield charge to trigger the effect of the Scourge Claw?

Well I'm not ghazzy but I can answer that: shield charge is 1 option and you are also advised to use curse on hit EE proc skill like ball lightning or orb of storms. When that hits you also proc scourge extra damage.
"
DaveNotDave написал:
"
Goose70 написал:

Well I'm not ghazzy but I can answer that: shield charge is 1 option and you are also advised to use curse on hit EE proc skill like ball lightning or orb of storms. When that hits you also proc scourge extra damage.

Thanks for the reply. I assume EE means Elemental Equilibrium? I was not aware that it triggers on hit effects from your weapon.

Forgive me for the questions, but I'm new and still understanding how certain mechanics work. What about curse on hit or EE makes you trigger the Scourge's on hit using a spell like Ball lightning? Or would it trigger without either of those two support gems? The way I read the scourge, it says when you hit, as in, in melee, with the actual claw itself, not a spell.

Edit: With Elemental Equilibrium, I assume our Solar Guards don't trigger it with their fire attacks correct? So I don't have to live in fear of giving enemy mobs free fire resistance if I don't attack with my Ball lightning first?
Последняя редакция: Goose70. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 8:21:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация