GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Momopooka написал:
Kind of a dumb question, but what gems do I use for the 5L? I doubt I'll be able to afford a 6L anytime soon.

I'm not Ghazzy, but in his video, he excludes Elemental Focus from his 5L setup.
"
Tanaomit написал:

One thing I noticed was, I never have issues with my spectres, but I did a double beyond T15 with reflect last night & it absolutely wrecked them. That seems to be about the only situation where they actually die though. Is it phys reflect or ele reflect that hurts them? I'm guessing ele.

higher tier maps with elemental reflect will kill the spectres, while you can do (carefully) white and yellow tier maps, and in some cases red up to tier 12 (tried a castle ruins and my spectres stayed alive going really slow)
"
Goose70 написал:
"
Momopooka написал:
Kind of a dumb question, but what gems do I use for the 5L? I doubt I'll be able to afford a 6L anytime soon.

I'm not Ghazzy, but in his video, he excludes Elemental Focus from his 5L setup.

Ah, ok! Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. :)
"
Giammafix написал:
"
Tanaomit написал:

One thing I noticed was, I never have issues with my spectres, but I did a double beyond T15 with reflect last night & it absolutely wrecked them. That seems to be about the only situation where they actually die though. Is it phys reflect or ele reflect that hurts them? I'm guessing ele.

higher tier maps with elemental reflect will kill the spectres, while you can do (carefully) white and yellow tier maps, and in some cases red up to tier 12 (tried a castle ruins and my spectres stayed alive going really slow)

No. They live in red tier maps as well :p
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
"
Slamdancer написал:
"
Giammafix написал:
"
Tanaomit написал:

No. They live in red tier maps as well :p

yeah I guess it depends on the map mods, as I said, I ran a tier 12 Castle ruins with elemental reflect, and my spectres stayed alive (because I ran it slowly avoiding to hit too many packs at once), while 2 solar guards died on a reflect Terrace map (tier 13). I don't remember the map mods, but I was in a 6 people party, so there was a lot of mess and mobs with more life require more hits to get killed, and I was probably making the spectres shoot too many beams :P
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 5 апр. 2018 г., 6:13:35
What stats do I want on a stygian vise? I have over capped res, so those aren't important. I am also fine for dex, so I don't need that. What I'm looking for, so far, is:

+90 life or more
+35 strength or more

but then I'm not sure what other stats we would desire. Would it be:

elemental damage with attacks?
increased flask duration or charges?

I also assume for the abyssal jewel I'd want dmg if used a minion skill recently & then +life
"
DaveNotDave написал:

Thanks a lot "Lord of summoners" :) Holy cow dude I just realized that flesh offering is a minion skill. I already have jewel with this modifier "%minion dmg when you've used a minion skill recently" will test it soon.

I forgot to ask: is culling strike worth to have on scourge claw? Or is there any good weapon alternative? But I just want to spend currency/change it if there is significant benefit.

Hey,

Haha, my pleasure bro! :)

Culling Strike is the only valuable corruption but Scourge claws are fairly expensive atm making it a bit mjeh to get tbh.

"
Giammafix написал:
"
DaveNotDave написал:

I forgot to ask: is culling strike worth to have on scourge claw? Or is there any good weapon alternative? But I just want to spend currency/change it if there is significant benefit.

I'm another random guy instead of Ghazzy, btw I had a Scourge with culling strike on my last summoner (and still have in standard) and, sure we're talking about min-maxing, but if you have enough currency to waste I think it's a very significant upgrade in heavier boss fights, especially for Uber Elder (that execute at 10% could really save your run!) assuming you're going to farm endgame bosses a lot (uber elder, shaper, elder, uber atziri, guardians, etc.)...while if you spend most of your time mapping or you're doing these bosses occasionally, you might consider other upgrades first.

^^^^

Could also get Culling in on your Orb of Storms or golem or anywhere else to not ruin you financially! :D

"
Momopooka написал:

As @Goose70 said, remove Elemental Focus!

"
Tanaomit написал:
Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond to the questions & congrats on the new apartment, Ghazzy.

I swapped out BotD for Bisco's for map clearing & it's so much better, holy crap. I've had 0 issues with shaper Guardians, but haven't attempted Shaper, nor have I been lucky enough to get a T15 Elder to try yet.

I guess the only thing left for me to get is a Stygian Vise belt with another jewel. Currently have way over capped res & 7.1khp. Since I don't need res on my belt, what would you recommend aside from obviously Str & Life? Increased flask duration or charges? Elemental damage? Also, how big of an increase is the 40% spectre damage helm enchant? I currently have a very nice helm but it doesn't have the enchant on it. I could possibly buy one with the enchant & then use the stygian to make up the res loss.

Thank you!

BotD was fixed in 3.1 to not affect us anymore (only attack damage).
Regarding other mods, we don't benefit much from anything else actually, make sure you watch this video: https://youtu.be/CRwgILNUEQs it teaches you of all the basic generic mechanics surrounding summoners, if the mods are not specifically stating that it affects minions, it will not. There are a few exceptions such as MF stats and external factors (like Necromantic Aegis for shields etc etc).

Elemental Reflect should be avoided after t5 maps, prior that is still risky as well but just reroll those maps imo.

"
Tanaomit написал:
What stats do I want on a stygian vise? I have over capped res, so those aren't important. I am also fine for dex, so I don't need that. What I'm looking for, so far, is:

+90 life or more
+35 strength or more

but then I'm not sure what other stats we would desire. Would it be:

elemental damage with attacks?
increased flask duration or charges?

I also assume for the abyssal jewel I'd want dmg if used a minion skill recently & then +life

The jewel statement = yes, without a doubt.

Mods for belt = Doesn't really matter, dmg won't help so anything that helps you is desirable.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy написал:

Any jewel you can and can afford to change you should and the #1 mod you want on the new jewel is this:
"%minion dmg when you've used a minion skill recently" (preferably 18-20%) this will skyrocket your dmg significantly. The #2 mod would in hardcore be "flat life" and in softcore as well if you want to be tankier, otherwise things that grants you more damage to the minions is preferable, but the first mod is the most important one.

do you think that "minion dmg if used minion skill recently" can outperform "minions have % increased cast speed" for Solar guards?
and, same question about Tukohama's vanguards!

"
Ghazzy написал:

We can't simulate it, it's been going through extensive testing

speaking of testing, I remember when I was helping you with those Bone Rhoa spectres, only to find with great disappointment that they had rather to autoattack than to charge into packs... xD
the hard life of summoners
How're you all feeling about the summon phantasm on kill support gem? I've been using it for a couple days while mapping and I'm still unsure how to feel about it. Having the extra bodies to bog down enemies is nice, but I have no idea if their damage is anything meaningful.
Thank you Ghazzy! I came back to POE after a 3 year break and picked up this build from scratch in Standard. Holy blaster batman! I thought leveling with SRS was fun. I got to the Solaris Temple, picked up 3 Solar Guards and was stunned how well they work.

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация