GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

using this in BHC league atm, no problems so far in a 5-link (30c) with Merciless spectres maps up to tier 8-9 feel good, beyond that i try only if I managed to grab map spectres. Breaches are pretty easy going, pop some desecrate and flesh offering, activate rift, hit vaal haste+granite flask, repeat whenever they run out.

e: I'm level 78 atm

e2: playing a summoner for the first time, i didn't know two important things:
1. corpse targeting: when you hold "a" you can target a specific corpse on the floor and dont have to guess if that will really revive a flame sentinel >.<
2. revive your flame sentinels in the eternal laboratory, not in solaris temple for a higher spectre level

e3: Also i found I don't like Zaeloths Oath with this build. Tried with and without it, without feels way better for me personally. If you have a very fast playstyle and your es never regens it sucks ofc, however i take it easy and rather dont have to press my health pot buttons all the time :)
Последняя редакция: tarpan. Время: 11 янв. 2017 г., 13:20:44
hey guys i wonder if anyone could help me out with something. i just specd into MoM/EB/ZO. I realize now i did it too early, as i only have 3,289 hp. but regardless, i was trying to do my merc lab, and i noticed that when i get hit, let's say by a spinning spike post thingie, ONLY my life goes down. there's no movement on the ES/Mana side. is this normal? is there something i'm not understanding here?
traps arent technically a hit . they are just spikes of degen so mom wont do shit to them
"
tarpan написал:
2. revive your flame sentinels in the eternal laboratory, not in solaris temple for a higher spectre level

How does one do that? There are no Flame Sentinels in the Eternal Laboratory.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
You need to use Desecrate to create the corpses in Eternal lab. The level of desecrate will effect the level of corpses as well.
Hey Ghazzy,

I have been using your build for a while now. I took a long break from the game and respecced to your build when i came back about a month ago. Any way I love it thank you for the build!

I have a question about Zealot's Oath. I'm confused about how it helps. I haven't been using it since I went through the Lab's. Major pain without life regen in there. So why do you use it? I must be missing something.

Also I am currently specced with they Beacon of corruption. Was the bug effecting that ever addressed?

I would appreciate any gearing advice you might have as well if you have the time. Thank you very much.

Would it make sense to have Fire Penetration if you switch Temporal Chains for Elemental Weakness? If so, what would be best to replace it with, Faster Casting?
Quick update note for everyone with questions:

Post them under the youtube video or in the Discord server to get the help you need!

(Copy pasting this under all my build guides, I simply don't have time to keep up with all the threads I have since I'm currently not a full time streamer!)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
thx for the build man
"
Vresiberba написал:
Would it make sense to have Fire Penetration if you switch Temporal Chains for Elemental Weakness? If so, what would be best to replace it with, Faster Casting?

I'll answer my own question; you can easily ditch Fire Penetration and switch Temporal Chains for Elemental Weakness instead, allowing the use of a 5L Vis Mortis for a far cheaper and in my opinion equally viable build. spending 1ex for a 5L is a much, much more inviting option than spending 6ex for a 6L if the difference is negligible.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация