[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

"
Kelvynn написал:
"
Jespetin написал:
How much deeps does this build have compared to witch?

A little less than the Witch with similar items, but close enough. It varies depending on the situation. Most of the time the Witch will do more DPS (she has higher Icestorm tooltip and resist penetration). But the Templar shines at facetanking the bosses when he can stand on consecrated ground and spam Icestorm with 55% increased cast speed from his Ascendancy. I haven't tried to measure it because my Templar is in the league with moderately good gear and my Witch is in Standard with godly gear, but I suspect that he kills the Shaper faster.

The tooltip doesn't account for the cast speed.

As per my calculation, inquisitor will do higher damage assuming you want fortify up most of time.
Otherwise it should be on par.

Witch is more round up because of almost reflect immunity.
"
Rhans написал:
I wonder if this great idea can work as dual totem? Would be nice to try instead of crit flameblast totems.

Maybe something like this:
Скрытый текст
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVBBQU1GQVFBQWVnUHVCQWNPU0JCWUVTMFJVQkdXRmRjWWFoa3VHbXdjM0J6bkhVOGR2aDhDSi0wby1pbFBMSndzdnkwZk00YzF1VGJGTjBjNjJEd0ZQUTg5WDBWSFRMTlJkRkpUVmtoV1kxY05XQWRkOGw4cVpsUm9aV29lYTZ4dEdYZmxmTHRfeG9LYmdzZUQ5NFY3aHE2SFpZN3BqeHFQUnBNbmxTQ1g5SnVobmE2ZXpaX0xvUy1pbzZhWnB3aW5LNmN3cjV1dnA3VUV1Sk8taXNCbXdjWEI4OFFWeFBiUUg5SWgxYWJZSk5saDVDTHI1T3Z1N0Jqc09POTg3LXZ5TF9PYi1kMmVQSXgydHpGbW5samxLaE5hSzZQeTk4SDU2R2p5ZUM5ODVYd09wMVZib0U4RVE4Z0I1emJvUm1rcGk0QXdtMjZjZTktRzdXRT0ACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=

I tried WI totems (on a Chieftain where they leech for you, taunt the enemy and are immune to fire i.e. reflect). It worked, kinda, but there were issues most visible in the Malachai fight:
1. When there is a lot of AoE damage flying around, totem leech is not enough to stay alive.
2. Totem AI is incredibly stupid. They always target the closest enemy and don't care if that enemy is invulnerable. You can't tell them to target something else. Killing the hearts with totems was a huge PITA.

Atziri/Uber was total ezmode with totems though. Plant them and dodge, they are immune to fire! :) But Trio wasn't quite so easy. Getting them to kill the archer bitch first was a PITA again, and they don't last long against bleed and phys degen.

You can find a working WI totem build in my profile (character Free__Hugs). Everything up to T15 was pretty easy. Just not quite as easy as this build, so I ended up not seeing much point in doing the same things in a harder way.

I might try totems again as my next WI project, but direct leech is so much cooler.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 11 окт. 2016 г., 18:04:20
what are your thought on this WI build?
view-thread/1697785
"
Kelvynn написал:
You can find a working WI totem build in my profile (character Free__Hugs). Everything up to T15 was pretty easy. Just not quite as easy as this build, so I ended up not seeing much point in doing the same things in a harder way.

Nice! Why not using Elemental Overload?
"
TechnoEagle написал:
what are your thought on this WI build?
view-thread/1697785

WI Guardian? It's been discussed in the Witch thread lately, you can read up there. But generally it's much less new league friendly, lower DPS and (to my surprise) less tanky than the Inquisitor. It's great for party play, of course. And I finally got a confirmation that somebody killed the Shaper with it, by dodging, much slower, and that was in Standard with really expensive gear (Acuity? ...Ok). So that's possible, but I don't really see a reason to do that unless you are partying a lot.

"
Rhans написал:
"
Kelvynn написал:

Nice! Why not using Elemental Overload?

There is no way to trigger it, or at least I couldn't find any. It requires a crit that does non-zero damage. Orb of Storms won't trigger it with Ancestral Bond because you don't do any damage.

I don't have much experience with totems. If you know any helpful tricks - please let me know.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 13 окт. 2016 г., 15:03:45
"
Kelvynn написал:
There is no way to trigger it, or at least I couldn't find any. It requires a crit that does non-zero damage. Orb of Storms won't trigger it with Ancestral Bond because you don't do any damage.

I don't have much experience with totems. If you know any helpful tricks - please let me know.

No, the damage is required only for Equilibrium. Orb of Storms will consistently trigger Overload. Wow, your totem build can get 40 MORE damage.

Check this video about Elementalist, where RaizQT gets overload (I can confirm, it works): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxaiPZWRww
Последняя редакция: Rhans. Время: 13 окт. 2016 г., 15:27:54
"
Rhans написал:
"
Kelvynn написал:

No, the damage is required only for Equilibrium. Orb of Storms will consistently trigger Overload. Wow, your totem build can get 40 MORE damage.

Check this video about Elementalist, where RaizQT gets overload (I can confirm, it works): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxaiPZWRww

Strange. I remember trying it, and it sucked. Maybe it requires Inc Crit Strikes to work consistently (RaizQT uses it).

Anyway, thanks for the information. If I get back to the totems I'll keep it in mind.
Kelvynn, how are you managing to deal with reflect? Ive got AA running, enfeeble curse is hitting, and im running a ruby flask but im still getting wrecked even with all the leech in this build. anything I might be missing?
Последняя редакция: icelockon. Время: 16 окт. 2016 г., 12:50:25
"
PetuSchokk написал:
Hmm can not chose between Witch version of it and Templar version. Which one tankier and what about the dps? Never played as Whispering Ice tho. So dunno which one to chose..

Also how much i need ES for tackling the High tier maps, Guardians and Shaper
"
PetuSchokk написал:
"
PetuSchokk написал:
Hmm can not chose between Witch version of it and Templar version. Which one tankier and what about the dps? Never played as Whispering Ice tho. So dunno which one to chose..

Also how much i need ES for tackling the High tier maps, Guardians and Shaper

Well, I am lvl 81 with 7,882 ES and 5,469.2 DPS in hideout and just took down all the guardians. Gonna get up to 83 and try Shaper.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация