[BSC] 2.6 Self-cast Spark, Inqusitor - Guardians and Shaper Down

I'm having trouble to open the passive skill tree. Could you help me in any way?
"
Dongaldo написал:
UPDATE 4!
After some more playing around tonight decided to drop Precision and re-path around Throatseeker. Was able to grab two extra jewel sockets with it. Losing 6% attack and cast speed plus 3% movement speed. Letting me reach those two extra jewel sockets which, with the jewels I had netted 56% crit multi, 4% cast speed and 18% lightning damage.
poeurl.com/Y5W

Drop the 4 damage nodes for the 2 int nodes at start of templar tree.
Drop int and dex node by pain attunement and pick up the int node by conduit

This frees up 3 points at a loss of 42% spell damage -10 dex +20 int

pick up another jewel socket on the right side of the scion tree +12% spell damage and a jewel socket

This is worth it as long as you can get 30% spell damage from a jewel... which is very easy
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
xHavoCx написал:
"
Dongaldo написал:
UPDATE 4!
After some more playing around tonight decided to drop Precision and re-path around Throatseeker. Was able to grab two extra jewel sockets with it. Losing 6% attack and cast speed plus 3% movement speed. Letting me reach those two extra jewel sockets which, with the jewels I had netted 56% crit multi, 4% cast speed and 18% lightning damage.
poeurl.com/Y5W

pick up another jewel socket on the right side of the scion tree +12% spell damage and a jewel socket

This is worth it as long as you can get 30% spell damage from a jewel... which is very easy

Which gem would you rec? Rares go up to 12% spell flat then you have options for light fire ect.. then there is the unique Fevered Mind that goes up to 30% but has the 100% mana cost increase.

@OP Spark still good level up skill or would you rec something different playing SSF atm spark is fine but not sure if it will fall off until 4L/5L later on.
Последняя редакция: cryyyy. Время: 15 апр. 2017 г., 7:42:46
"
cryyyy написал:
"
xHavoCx написал:
"
Dongaldo написал:
UPDATE 4!
poeurl.com/Y5W

Which gem would you rec? Rares go up to 12% spell flat then you have options for light fire ect.. then there is the unique Fevered Mind that goes up to 30% but has the 100% mana cost increase.

@OP Spark still good level up skill or would you rec something different playing SSF atm spark is fine but not sure if it will fall off until 4L/5L later on.

I was fine leveling with it. Not sure about SSF. I leveled with it fine with a Karui Ward which is a huge proj speed and proj damage boost. If I were in your shoes I would also be walking around with another projectile spell being leveled just in case spark feels like poop in cruel or early merc.
Yeah I have been leveling with spark on SSF was easy and pretty damn strong, took a break from level so only 52 but this is my gear and i clear everything with no issues.

Последняя редакция: cryyyy. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 2:33:52
Hey. Might be a weird question but what do you think about running this with voltaxic and poison? I miss my volt spark build from perandus and want to try it again, inquisitor looks really nice.
"
SassyBeard написал:
Hey. Might be a weird question but what do you think about running this with voltaxic and poison? I miss my volt spark build from perandus and want to try it again, inquisitor looks really nice.

I tried it last league. Felt like crap with the nerf to Voltaxic.

You can save 1 skill point in your tree if you pick the one on the right.

P.S. Also, now as you have 1 skill point, if you drop Ocultist's Dominion and the crit node before it, you can pick Crackling Speed, which will give you extra 20% lightning dmg and 15% crit multi for losing 20 int 20% crit chance. I think it's worth it.
Последняя редакция: Qte. Время: 1 мая 2017 г., 6:10:23
Hey, me again. Did you tried use herald of ice + curse on hit + assasin mark? Maybe could save some of your orb of strom setup in the middle of map clear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация